• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok MicH! Town is still open.

And you guys suck for getting money bags, especially you Linius for getting TWO! :p

Wait 99k bags? All I got was a bamboo shoot in my present bag. I definitely need 99k to get my town up and running lol. You rich people can pop off 99k like it's nothing and I'm scraping by on 40k total to my name. :(

Haha, you won't believe how many 99k Gift bags there were. So many just all over the place. I'm just drowning in it. (Probably because everyone took the Bamboo shoots)

BUT I fixed the gift bag system. Everyone gets 99k because I'm out of bamboo shoots...I think.

Linius

VsRobot, what are you gonna use the silver ores for? I have 7 I think and I'm not parting with them but I also have no clue for what I should use them yet :p

Zero_IYAD

Thanks to Sam I managed to catalog all kinds of sets, the gifts idea was awesome too, thanks for being a great host : )
Guess it's time to shoot for the HHA gold badge first then get to the interior & exterior eval thingy.

Is there any list/link to show me under which category each set is under?

Linius

Thanks to Sam I managed to catalog all kinds of sets, the gifts idea was awesome too, thanks for being a great host : )
Guess it's time to shoot for the HHA gold badge first then get to the interior & exterior eval thingy.

Is there any list/link to show me under which category each set is under?

Use MoriDB ;)

Wolfe

They're not there everyday. Your bulletin board will have a message if there's a spotlight item.

Just saw this info in the wiki, said there is even a spotlight over the actual item when it's in the store lol, guess it's the AC version of the blue light special.

I've got spare Nintendo items clogging up a small portion of my locker so they gotta go!

Super Star
Wii Balance Board
1-Up Mushroom x2
Blue Falcon
Master Sword
Triple Red Shells
Majora's Mask
Big Bro's Stache
Bad Bro's Stache
Varia Suit shoes
Hero's clothes

Levi

Banned
VsRobot, what are you gonna use the silver ores for? I have 7 I think and I'm not parting with them but I also have no clue for what I should use them yet :p

I like how it looks with modern furniture so I'm putting silver furniture in my lab.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
YES! After cataloging a BUNCH today at everyone's towns and my husbands and MisterSamMan and donated Fairy Tale Items I finally get this!

BQR8WUfCQAAzF6r.jpg:large

Nice work :)

Elija2

You mean pick em up to sell them or just get rid of them? Bushes too?

Do the trees and stuff grow back?

Do whatever with them, just don't leave them planted.

You can leave the bushes. I'd actually recommend you leave them because you have to spend medals to get them back.

Nothing will grow back, so you'll have to grab fruit and flowers from the tours if you want to replant them.

zroid

Banned
Question about the "10th" villager. If you have 10 villagers already, and then one of your original 9 moves out, do the usual rules apply for getting a 10th villager back again?

You mean pick em up to sell them or just get rid of them? Bushes too?

Do the trees and stuff grow back?

Bushes don't matter AFAIK, but the flowers attract undesirable bugs. You can sell them if you want but it's probably not worth the trouble. Just trample them or dig them up.

Nothing grows back on its own, but you can plant new trees and flowers whenever you want!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Been out all day so I basically missed all my shops opening hours. :S

But I now have a full HHA showcase.

Checked to see who unfriend me from last check, 1 person...
Dear GOD Nintendo sort out the friendlist T-T, I don't wanna delete peeps but I want more AC players on...

Whelp I got space of 96/100 peeps so I'm either gonna keep relying on the regular players on my friendlist and add 3 more really active players here lol (extra space for turnip person XD)

Animekatt

Dear GOD Nintendo sort out the friendlist T-T, I don't wanna delete peeps but I want more AC players on...

I also check to see how long has the person been offline. If you don't see any time or day, you can erase them then. :p Oh do you need to come back to finish selling ore?

It really is broken when you have to rely on that trick. :/ I had to delete Swapnote ages ago because I couldn't keep up with all the notes. I hope no one thinks I deleted them as a result.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I also check to see how long has the person been offline. If you don't see any time or day, you can erase them then. :p Oh do you need to come back to finish selling ore?
You can set it so your last time online date is not visible to others.

I'll be okay deleted the excess and Linius reminded me I needed some for the Larma....I have forgotten his name lol, that's how much I've been XD

I will try and base my deletes on days, but some may be in the same situation as you were, I wished everyone put up their time last online status, makes it easier.

But everyone is pretty much playing the 3DS just not AC T_T.

Btw folks who are on my friendlist that is still in this thread, ignore my latest Swapnote which was to check who deleted me etc XD, sending these always embarrass me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom