• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

You can set it so your last time online date is not visible to others.

Oh yeah, true. But if they don't want to be seen, then I guess you won't have to feel bad about taking them off. lol

I'll be okay deleted the excess and Linius reminded me I needed some for the Larma....I have forgotten his name lol, that's how much I've been XD

I will try and base my deletes on days, but some may be in the same situation as you were, I wished everyone put up their time last online status, makes it easier.

But everyone is pretty much playing the 3DS just not AC T_T.

Btw folks who are on my friendlist that is still in this thread, ignore my latest Swapnote which was to check who deleted me etc XD, sending these always embarrass me XD

I was telling Philia this, but I know next month, I'll be playing this less, as Tales of Xillia, and FFXIV will be coming out. I do still plan to pop on every day, but with those games (and more) coming out, I have to divide up my time. XD

If you want to delete me from your friendlist to add more active players, it'll be ok. :) (This is to anyone)

Linius

I try to keep all the people from this thread who I visit a lot on my list. But sometimes things go wrong when someone doesn't have corresponding names. But I've learned quite a few by now so that's getting better :p

I'll be okay deleted the excess and Linius reminded me I needed some for the Larma....I have forgotten his name lol, that's how much I've been XD

I will try and base my deletes on days, but some may be in the same situation as you were, I wished everyone put up their time last online status, makes it easier.

But everyone is pretty much playing the 3DS just not AC T_T.

Btw folks who are on my friendlist that is still in this thread, ignore my latest Swapnote which was to check who deleted me etc XD, sending these always embarrass me XD

I have what? :p

Also, I have swapnote but I never check it. So if anyone has been sending those don't feel ignored :p

I keep one regular tree because it'll often spawn rainbow and giant stags. Both worth 10,000 bells.

Do whatever with them, just don't leave them planted.

You can leave the bushes. I'd actually recommend you leave them because you have to spend medals to get them back.

Nothing will grow back, so you'll have to grab fruit and flowers from the tours if you want to replant them.

Question about the "10th" villager. If you have 10 villagers already, and then one of your original 9 moves out, do the usual rules apply for getting a 10th villager back again?

Bushes don't matter AFAIK, but the flowers attract undesirable bugs. You can sell them if you want but it's probably not worth the trouble. Just trample them or dig them up.

Nothing grows back on its own, but you can plant new trees and flowers whenever you want!

Once again thanks guys for always being awesome.

One day I feel like culling my 3DS friendslist but I have so many cool folks. I had to remove a few that I don't remember and I feel bad for it.

I know that I'm going to have to remove a lot more in the coming months for Pokémon purposes, though...

Wolfe

Btw BPB I just wanted to let you know I confirmed that the villagers don't change their wall/carpet. Mitzi invited me over today after having bought a carpet off me and then in the same day sold me a different carpet. When I got to her house she still had her original wall and carpet.

Already known I'm sure but figured I would give you a confirmation on it :p

Linius

One day I feel like culling my 3DS friendslist but I have so many cool folks. I had to remove a few that I don't remember and I feel bad for it.

I know that I'm going to have to remove a lot more in the coming months for Pokémon purposes, though...

I hope most of us play Pokémon. Then we can just take over that OT as well :p

Tinabina

You're the first that I've heard that likes silver customized modern furniture. To me it appears as bronze for some reason.
Philia, I heard you are a pro with flowers...I've been trying to get pink flowers but only managed to grow a few pink roses. Any advice?

MicH

I'm so happy I deleted a lot a few weeks ago. Got so much space and I don't really miss a lot of them since many stopped playing. As predicted when the game came out, we're down to the hardcore core players. I wonder how many of us still will be playing once Pokemon launches in October. I hope I still will. I want to play this for a year!

I try to keep all the people from this thread who I visit a lot on my list. But sometimes things go wrong when someone doesn't have corresponding names. But I've learned quite a few by now so that's getting better :p

I have what? :p

Also, I have swapnote but I never check it. So if anyone has been sending those don't feel ignored :p
No you I meant when you said you were leaving some ores for that blue Larma to help out XD, I was reminded I need to do that for badge and customising =P

I in all honesty blame Nintendo having such a terrible friends system XD, I wish there were somehow an equivalent system to Live and PSN's last played games list etc...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Another legit painting from Lionel. I think that's 5 or 6 now. Wish these other slackers would help out like that more :p

As an aside, I will be playing Pokemon too ;)

Linius

I'm so happy I deleted a lot a few weeks ago. Got so much space and I don't really miss a lot of them since many stopped playing. As predicted when the game came out, we're down to the hardcore core players. I wonder how many of us still will be playing once Pokemon launches in October. I hope I still will. I want to play this for a year!

I'll be probably playing less when GTA V launches. But I hope I can enjoy this game in the long run.

No you I meant when you said you were leaving some ores for that blue Larma to help out XD, I was reminded I need to do that for badge and customising =P

I in all honesty blame Nintendo having such a terrible friends system XD, I wish there were somehow an equivalent system to Live and PSN's last played games list etc...

Oh, yeah. But not just for the badge in my case. I just don't know what I want to customise yet.

I hope most of us play Pokémon. Then we can just take over that OT as well :p
That would be great. Hopefully minus the mod warnings this time...

I know that I'll still be playing AC but I sure as hell won't be playing it as often. Pokémon is a whole other addiction!

Roto13

The secret way to see who has removed you from their list:

- Make a swapnote and send it to everyone on your list.

- Tap the swapnote again and select the option to send it again.

- Anyone who has you on their list will have a little envelope on their Mii already. Anyone who doesn't, won't.

Mekere

I still play a lot, but have troubles to find the time to play online :( Even last time, I had to let Philia alone in my town because I was working...

A pity really, my villagers want to see all of you again!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Going through the showcase takes a long time when you've got a full set.

At least I get to order random bits of furniture.

EDIT: RE: friendlist. I had to cull a lot of people during my turnip boom. I made a record of everyone's FC so if you want me to add you back just tell me and I'll enter your name into my list again.

Garland7G

Will do.
Make sure you've got space available for when Wolfgang is packed and ready to move.
Hoping I can have him begging to move out before the end of this week.

The one guy I've been busting ass to get his pic

tumblr_mqny6rbPhV1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

He's gone on the 2nd so If anyone wants him...

Linius

Going through the showcase takes a long time when you've got a full set.

At least I get to order random bits of furniture.

EDIT: RE: friendlist. I had to cull a lot of people during my turnip boom. I made a record of everyone's FC so if you want me to add you back just tell me and I'll enter your name into my list again.

Did you make a list of matching Gaf and 3DS names? Because if that's the case I would like that list to make easy on me for whom I can delete. We'll probably have a lot of the same people from this OT in our list :p

I will still be playing this but in all cases pretty much the same amount I do now lol XD, I need my gaming time devoted to other games.

Checking my 3DS chart and Animal Crossing is 4hrs and 30mins from usurping Fire Emblem Awakening from the top of the charts XD

And Fire Emblem is one of my favourite series ever XD

Whoa chart goes down to 176...yea I have a huge backlog somewhere down there XD

MicH

Yes, Pokemon will be GLORIOUS!

Fun facts:
My very first post on GAF was in the Black & White thread
My very first (and only) avatar until Kicks was Pikachu

I am a very big Pokemon fan. That and AC are my favorite series

Yes, Pokemon will be GLORIOUS!

Fun facts:
My very first post on GAF was in the Black & White thread
My very first (and only) avatar until Kicks was Pikachu

I am a very big Pokemon fan. That and AC are my favorite series
Yay =D, I'm guessing most folks on my list to be playing it tbh. I'm so happy the online friend system is waay better for X and Y.

And your Kicks avatar upsets me sometimes XD, I seriously want his cap and checked through the hat list and found nothing alike XD

Megatron

Lol. Goldie tried to sell me a basketball hoop today, but I refused, so she just gave it to me. I immediately put it for sale on retail, and Goldie just bought it back. Thanks for the $2,100 bells...

Animekatt

tumblr_mqnynsFUA31sv6skpo1_400.jpg

You can change the color of the fabric, I mainly go with soda blue, but I also tried a red.

That one with the red with black dots looks sooo sexy! I may have to do that for my alt house. Thanks for showing us that!

I can help you with your gardens. :) Let me pm you my FC.

I referred her to you. :3

I'll definitely be playing Pokemon, so I'll be looking forward to playing the game with many of you. :D

Roto13

I've finished adding rooms to all of my extra houses. Now I just have to upgrade them all. :/ I wish I could skip this. I really want to decorate those houses but I have to wait like two weeks to get everything ready.

Stat!

tumblr_mqnynsFUA31sv6skpo1_400.jpg

You can change the color of the fabric, I mainly go with soda blue, but I also tried a red.

That looks awesome - I haven't used any of my ores since it makes the furniture look too shiny but I've never tried silver. It looks awesome.

Also, Frank sold me a fake Solemn painting if anyone wants it. Yesterday was a real one. Today, a fake :(

Levi

Banned
tumblr_mqnzfdQ7St1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

The silver customized Modern set looks good with the Lab wall/floor. I'm going to have some monster heads under glass and all the weird lab machinery in here when I'm done.

Garland7G

I feel like my Elvis has been avoiding me lately, so hard to catch him out of his house or he'll be on main street...

It was weird because all day rumors were flying that he was thinking about moving, but I was talking to him the whole time and nothing seemed amiss, then right when I was about to log out, he hits me with it. I'm actually a little more upset than I should be lol. But, I'll trade his ass for Wolfgang.

(A lion for a wolf...something don't seem right ha!)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did you make a list of matching Gaf and 3DS names? Because if that's the case I would like that list to make easy on me for whom I can delete. We'll probably have a lot of the same people from this OT in our list :p
That was half the intention of the list, but I got a bit lazy and left a lot of them blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom