• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mqnzfdQ7St1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

The silver customized Modern set looks good with the Lab wall/floor. I'm going to have some monster heads under glass and all the weird lab machinery in here when I'm done.

This silver customized Modern works really well for science lab looks a bit like chrome.

Flipyap

Hmm, onto the massive task of museum completion...

Currently, I have these things for trade:

And I need:

I can also pay for these fossils, so trade if you can! My FC's in my profile.
I'd like to trade my trilobyte and megacero skull for a blue pikmin and Samus mask, if that's okay.

Oooh thanks =D, feels abit wrong though, so I'll give you 20,000 bells. Hopefully I get some fossils you need tomorrow, but I'll add you now. Want me to come over or do you want to come over to my underdeveloped town lol 1461-6184-8370
You can drop by here (since I need more visitors :p)
I'd like to trade my trilobyte and megacero skull for a blue pikmin and Samus mask, if that's okay.
Yeah, sure! Just... lemme... add...

I'll edit in when my gate's open.

*click*

Animekatt

Ooh reread some of the thread I may join you on FFXIV =D, getting Ps3 version cause my laptops Horton old XD. Hopefully I'll be alright on it (read: useful) that I'll join a GAF guild with you in it XD.

Yeah I should really stop buying games... XD

On my way!

Yay! I'll be on Sargatanas, since my Legacy character will be there. You should come to the server! If you decide to come to Ultros, I'll make another person on there too. ^^ And you'll be fine in the game lol.

My town is open if you want to swing by after you're done in Cotraine's town.

eggwolio

So an unknown machine was my spotlight item today, but I have no idea what it is supposed to be. I guess that's the point.

When I'm home in a few hours, I would like to swing by and purchase/catalog that if you don't mind.

I just need a dinosaur egg and pachy torso to complete XD, sold my excess fossil for turnip space =S

I'm almost positive I have an egg for you. (at work, so I can't double check)

Hmm, onto the massive task of museum completion...

Currently, I have these things for trade:

And I need:

I can also pay for these fossils, so trade if you can! My FC's in my profile.

I would love one or both of your pachy pieces. I'll be home and online in a couple hours.

UberTag

Anyone have an extra Apato Tail they can part with?
I can offer bells, pretty much any fossil that you can name and/or Nintendo items in exchange.

UberTag

Who wants Pate ?

BQSljMdCAAMifcL.jpg
It's a shame you can't invite people to recruit critters in boxes BEFORE they move in to your village.
You have to go through the whole exercise of goading them to leave first.

Would make the random nature of villager arrivals somewhat more bearable if you could whisk them away after 24 hours if an unwanted critter shows up.

Dang read my list wrong it was the Anklyo torso I need XD, going back to you ColtraineGF so you can give to eggwolio later. Thanks Katt for the Dinosaur Egg =D
Will pounce on the next GAFer that has an Anklyo torso next time lol, but other games time =P

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Thanks, Philia for letting me visit! If you ever have time to show me how to create lots of Pink Roses, I'd really appreciate it. I need 31 for my Town Hall Plaza!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Is it possible to poach another village's camper? Or can you only convince a camper in your own town to move in?

Chaos17

Will my turnips rots if I time travel foward ?

Also I don't have 10 villagers but I already recruited someone in another town today but I want to recruit a new villager now. Will it works since Pate is moving out tomorow ?

eggwolio

Philia, I've never planted nor watered a flower(though I have planted some trees and bamboo). What sorta rates do you charge for making things purty?

Philia

Thanks, Philia for letting me visit! If you ever have time to show me how to create lots of Pink Roses, I'd really appreciate it. I need 31 for my Town Hall Plaza!

Yep, I'd love to do yard work at your place for you. What's your time zone anyway?

Philia, I've never planted nor watered a flower(though I have planted some trees and bamboo). What sorta rates do you charge for making things purty?

Oh I don't normally charge anything. :)

My town has premium prices for hats, but other than the crown's, it isn't worth a lot, is it?

Post a topic in GameFaqs and you'll have a lot of offers to come to your place from people who dupes a LOT of royal crowns. Royal Crowns is the best item to dupe for money since 99,000 bags is nothing compared to 600k Royal Crown.

Roto13

how do I get villagers to let me buy their furniture?

When they invite you over, talk to them a lot and they'll say something like "See anything you like?"

Alternatively, send them furniture in the mail and they might replace a piece of their current furniture and put it up for sale at Re-Tail.

Is it possible to poach another village's camper? Or can you only convince a camper in your own town to move in?

Unfortunately not. Your own campers only.

Thanks for the cataloging help, Linius and someguyinahat. Appreciate the help with this stupid challenge. :D (Although I realize now I should have pulled that item down from Retail so you didn't have to pay for it, Linius. :) Apologies.)

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
When they invite you over, talk to them a lot and they'll say something like "See anything you like?"

Alternatively, send them furniture in the mail and they might replace a piece of their current furniture and put it up for sale at Re-Tail.

oooh, ok thank you!

Yep, I'd love to do yard work at your place for you. What's your time zone anyway?

Oh I don't normally charge anything. :)

Post a topic in GameFaqs and you'll have a lot of offers to come to your place from people who dupes a LOT of royal crowns. Royal Crowns is the best item to dupe for money since 99,000 bags is nothing compared to 600k Royal Crown.

Ok, will do that. A shame I saw it to late today, only less than two hours left before Retail closes. :(

Linius

I'm waiting for that hat premium price to get money of dupers selling in my town. Or I'll charge a 7/11 set :p

You have a nice town Bluepolicebox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom