• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So far behind I just broke 50k for HHA.

Well I say far behind, more like GAF is super far ahead. Looking at my showcases most people don't even have an extra room.

My house is maxed out. Can't get bigger. I don't even know what it'll be like to not have to make nearly a million in bells on the island every night.

No one on GF wants to sell crowns in my town, it look likes. :(

If someone has some JP DLC furniture that I catalogue, like the leaf bed and sprout table. And if there others... And maybe the double neck guitar if someone has it already?

Linius

No one on GF wants to sell crowns in my town, it look likes. :(

If someone has some JP DLC furniture that I catalogue, like the leaf bed and sprout table. And if there others... And maybe the double neck guitar if someone has it already?

I left my sprout table at Sam's town today. He'll probably has it outside in that DLC corner. He has the double neck there too ;)

Thanks again for items from Ellix, Flipyap, Samurai_Heart, and [4rd guest whose gaf name I forgot]! Extra stuff really helped :)

Also, I'll hold onto the pachy things for you eggwolio :)

Edit: I have what I need now, but I'll keep this up just in case.

I have these items available:
Code:
Fossils:

amber x2
ankylo tail
apato tail
apato torso
archelon torso
coprolite x2
diplo hip
diplo neck
diplo skull
fern fossil x2
iguanodon skull
[s]pachy skull[/s]
[s]pachy torso[/s]
parasaur skull
plesio neck
plesio skull x2
raptor torso x3
sabertooth torso
spino torso
spino tail x2
stego torso x2
styraco skull
styraco torso
tricera tail x2
tricera torso

Ninty Items:

hero's set (hat, clothes, pants, boots)
red/yellow/blue Pikmin
big bro's mustache
Coin
Goal Pole
Midna's Mask

Ellix

If you play alone on a cartridge, you have enough room for all the furniture right? Like in the house and lockers...

That situation fits mine, but I just made a secondary character yesterday. Benefits include more active pattern slots, another house with more rooms you can decorate, and a whole empty locker just asking to be filled with turnips :p Now I have room in my main char storage to hoard some perfect fruit and fossils.

The HHA theme challenge that I'll eventually have to make myself take on will probably force me to chuck a lot of furniture (that I want to keep) out of the house and into storage/on the ground.

Kinvara

Does anyone have some further advice on getting a perfect town rating?

I've gotten it before. (I have a flower clock built in my town and 3 Jacob Ladders as evidence) but now it's giving me "middle of the road".

I'm now demolishing my garbage can because it apparently negatively effects your town rating. It's frustrating to have wasted time and money on a project only to negatively effect my town.

I'd like to build a cube sculpture but now I'm paranoid it will ruin my rating even further.

A friend is also having trouble reaching perfect town so I'd appreciate the help!

Ellix

Does anyone have some further advice on getting a perfect town rating.

The cube sculpture should be okay. These are the ones that are "bad" for nature rating:
Code:
   Slightly decrease:
...Picnic Blanket - 39,800 Bells (suggested by aneki female villager)
...Traffic Signal - 82,000 Bells (suggested by Jock male villager)
...Illuminated Heart - 136,000 Bells (suggested by Peppy female villager)
...Illuminated Arch - 148,000 Bells (suggested by Snooty female villager)
...Illuminated Clock - 146,000 Bells (suggested by Peppy female villager)
...Illuminated Tree - 128,000 Bells (suggested by Peppy female villager)
...Tower - 726,000 Bells (suggested by Snooty female villager)

Largely decrease:
...Tire Toy - 49,800 Bells (suggested by Lazy male villager)

Greatly decrease:
...Garbage Can - 53,000 Bells (suggested by Normal female village)
...Video Screen - 284,000 Bells (suggested by Jock male villager)
...Drilling Rig - 298,000 Bells (suggested by Cranky male villager)

Source

Otherwise you're probably safe to get Perfect Town just by building more PWPs since you had it already. And any items left on the ground when the new day starts will count against you.

EDIT: Oh, other possibilities are if new neighbors' houses/PWPs demolished too many trees/flowers since your Perfect Town rating. Also, neighbors moving out of your town seem to count against you but it's easily counteracted by building enough PWPs.

Kinvara

The cube sculpture should be okay. These are the ones that are "bad" for nature rating:
Code:
   Slightly decrease:

Largely decrease:

Greatly decrease:

Source

Otherwise you're probably safe to get Perfect Town just by building more PWPs since you had it already. And any items left on the ground when the new day starts will count against you.

I had read a few wikis on the subject but this is the best one I've seen so far.

Thanks for the help!

(Nobody has moved out or in since I got perfect status so I should be good.)

Flipyap

Eek. I just ran into two tarantulas, maybe one minute apart. THIS TOWN IS A DEATH TRAP!

Or "was", since I sold them. But who knows, they might be currently breeding in Reese's pockets. Does she even have pockets? Where did you put those monsters, girl...

Code:
   Slightly decrease:

Largely decrease:

Greatly decrease:

Source

EDIT: Oh, other possibilities are if new neighbors' houses/PWPs demolished too many trees/flowers since your Perfect Town rating. Also, neighbors moving out of your town seem to count against you but it's easily counteracted by building enough PWPs.

They are bad for the nature rating, but quite frankly the sweet spot for nature to PWP ratio is pathetic, I had to make my town look partially like a wasteland for it to no longer be considered as having too much nature. If you want the Illuminated items (and who wouldn't, they look great) just plant a few more trees to counteract it. I've got 2 in town currently and still have perfect town.

braves01

Banned
I'm not sure if it's rare or not, but there's a crown for sale at my Able Sisters today. Unfortunately it's 1.2 million bells and out of my price range since I just invested my all my savings into turnips. I'll open up if anyone wants to come buy it.

I also have an extra peach parasol if anyone wants to trade me another fortune cookie item

Just quote with your FC

Mine is 5327-1353-6553

Oh wow.

BQTCwkCCYAA1E8r.jpg:large

Dat Duke Nukem/They Live reference.

Wolfe

So far behind I just broke 50k for HHA.

Well I say far behind, more like GAF is super far ahead. Looking at my showcases most people don't even have an extra room.

Lol that's true, while I'm definitely behind the GAF curve (just hit 100k HHA today myself) the majority of the time my streetpass houses just have one or two additional rooms if that.

I'm not sure if it's rare or not, but there's a crown for sale at my Able Sisters today. Unfortunately it's 1.2 million bells and out of my price range since I just invested my all my savings into turnips. I'll open up if anyone wants to come buy it.

Just quote with your FC

Mine is 5327-1353-6553
I'll want to visit please

(1891-1160-4244)

Breaks my heart to see that Olivia is just as adorable as she always was. I wonder how long it'd take to get her by resetting the campsite :(

Aw. She's one of my originals too from City Folk.

Also, asking again: Does anyone have a Happi Tee that they'll be willing to part with or allow me to catalog?

Ez9kfQil.jpg

Willing to pay 10k.

YES!

I finally found that fourth fossil that has alluded me for awhile, it was in a corner hidden by flowers. It was odd to see flowers growing around that one space and now I know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom