• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
vsOaMAB.jpg

suzu

New spot pass happened today, a guy named Aurion was picked up from the Happy House Showcase.

Ordered some Astro Furniture from his place too. And he's from my local area!

How do you do those poses?

Give a fruit to Shrunk (before 8pm) at Club LOL.

Kangi

yeah i've been feeling kinda bad for Merry

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dd797e9a5a00f242b33a22d74b330cda/tumblr_mpch6pxVoE1sv134do1_400.jpg[IMG]

decided she can stay[/QUOTE]

I disliked her at first, but... she just knows me so well.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/75d55a6d6ace7ba6445fcf14241f40f9/tumblr_mpcgw3tK6o1svf3yto1_400.jpg

For whatever reason, regular T&T Mart has the best hours out of all the Nookling shop upgrades. If you have Night Owl in effect, it's open for 22 hours each day [!!!], from 7am to 5am.

wait

Super T&T closes before regular T&T?

T&T Mart is supposed to be a convenience store, which usually have the longest hours. Super T&T is more of a supermarket. (notice the new shopping carts which T&T Mart lacked)

Kyzon

Does this game have a soundtrack? It's 10:30 and I've been in the club since 8 with my 3DS plugged into my computer speakers

drizzle

Axel Hertz
So here's a nice interesting tidbit:

If you setup a "Bestbuy" wifi network for the special items, register it on Connection 1 of your 3DS, then register your regular WiFi network on Connection two, the 3DS itself searches for connection in order.

So, if you disable the WiFi on the 3DS itself, enable your Bestbuy ssid, and turn the 3DS wifi back on, it'll automatically connect to the Bestbuy network, even though your secondary network is configured on the device.

The moment you turn that Network off (on your phone, for instance), the 3DS will hop on the secondary network.

If you turn your Bestbuy SSID network back on, the 3DS won't jump to it, unless you either disable your regular network or toggle the 3DS wifi button.

That way you don't need to reconfigure your 3DS connections or your Router SSID every single time you want a new item.

Darryl

Banned
watching the animal crossing trends have been pretty interesting. according to google trends. animal crossing has boosted the system up to the systems 4th highest peak of interest, following the first holiday, the launch, the second holiday, and the first worthwhile title after launch (OoT). its nice to see people care about games like this, i was worried the game would be overlooked here :)

Lucent

I paid off the entire museum shop upgrade on my own I'm pretty sure. Useless animals.

How long does it take to open after I pay that off?

stolin

Looking for some fossil traders.. PM me for specific trade.

Needed
Ammonite
Archaeopteryx
Dinosaur Egg
Dinosaur Track
Trilobite
Tyrannosaur Skull
Tyrannosaur Tail
Ankylosaurid Skull
Ankylosaurid Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Pachysaurid Skull
Parasaur Torso
Parasaur Tail
Raptor Torso
Megacerops Torso

Will Trade
Fern Fossil
Peking Man
Shark Tooth
Tyrannosaur Torso
Triceratops Skull
Apatosaurus Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Sabertooth Skull
Pachysaurid Torso
Diplodocus Chest
Diplodocus Tail
Plesio Skull
Stegosaur Skull
Stegosaur Torso
Pteranodon Right Wing
Ichthyosaurus Skull
Styracosaurid Torso
Styracosaurid Tail
Spinosaurus Tail
Megacerops Tail
Archelon Torso

3DS Friend Code:
0559-6762-1667

Doorman

Would anybody here mind letting me into their town for a quick minute? Dotty made a stupidly unreasonable late request of me to get signatures from other towns, due tonight, and I'm still two signatures short. Why couldn't she have let me do this tomorrow?!

Crayons

Banned
Would anybody here mind letting me into their town for a quick minute? Dotty made a stupidly unreasonable late request of me to get signatures from other towns, due tonight, and I'm still two signatures short. Why couldn't she have let me do this tomorrow?!
Sure
Need your friend code.

Pikma

Banned
BOOfE6nCUAAwG99.jpg

My home after the 3rd day.
The bed is second-hand because well, I'm POOR. My actual house, not that shithole I've been living these days in, will be ready tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom