• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
BOOfE6nCUAAwG99.jpg

My home after the 3rd day.
The bed is second-hand because well, I'm POOR. My actual house, not that shithole I've been living these days in, will be ready tomorrow.

If you want, I can give you a chair to go with that common bed of yours :p

Wolfe

How much is the fishing rod and what does it do?

I don't recall although it's not like it's expensive or anything :p

As for what it does, unless I'm mistaken it gives you a little more time to reel in before the fish gets away.

Edit: Just checked... it's 500 bells! I understand if you wanna pass :(

Doorman

Hahaha, thanks for the attempt, Crayons. That tiling effort must have taken forever!

I think Dotty just kinda screwed me over by making a request like this so late into the night to begin with. She has only herself to blame!

flippedb

Banned
I don't recall although it's not like it's expensive or anything :p

As for what it does, unless I'm mistaken it gives you a little more time to reel in before the fish gets away.

Edit: Just checked... it's 500 bells! I understand if you wanna pass :(

I'm in! Your FC? Mine's 1977-0222-9720

Edit: added you!

Spiderduff

For us late nighters,

Looking For:

Red Corner
Neutral Corner

Weight Bench
Sandbag
Speed bag
Red Boom Box
Ringside Table
Boxing Mat

Will pay well or trade

Crayons

Banned
Hahaha, thanks for the attempt, Crayons. That tiling effort must have taken forever!

I think Dotty just kinda screwed me over by making a request like this so late into the night to begin with. She has only herself to blame!
No problem. I have no idea how long it took because I was daydreaming the whole time.
Perhaps Dotty will be okay if you finish the signatures later.

one_kill

So I've been trying to "farm" town projects, but I can't seem to get much. I spend 5-10 minutes idle in the ocean and run in front of villagers to no luck. My bag is full of tools. Any other helpful tips?

Also, still looking for an astro table to catalog. I have access to most of the astro set for cataloging as trade for cataloging the table.

SmithnCo

So I've been trying to "farm" town projects, but I can't seem to get much. I spend 5-10 minutes idle in the ocean and run in front of villagers to no luck. My bag is full of tools. Any other helpful tips?

Dunno if this applies, but they won't go into a state where they follow and talk to you if they have a certain message like the "you've played for too long lol" one. Other than that it's just luck what they talk about I guess.

one_kill

Dunno if this applies, but they won't go into a state where they follow and talk to you if they have a certain message like the "you've played for too long lol" one. Other than that it's just luck what they talk about I guess.
Really? I should restart then! I've been playing all day!

Well, I'm almost done with my marathon run of 150+ hours over the last three weeks. I feel like I completed Demon's Souls and Dark Soul's back-to-back. No, I won't be giving up completely, but once I get my house upgraded to the size I want at the end of this week, I'll just be checking in with Isabelle to pick up my gold watering can and chillin in my town. Come by when you see Bywater is open!

And the Gold Watering Can—of all the tools in the game, it seems the most precious to me. For Pete's sake, someone gave me a gold fishing rod, so it couldn't have meant that much to them (or to whomever gave it away). But the only gold watering cans I've seen were earned (by Japanese players), and they all featured them as part of their getup when greeting newcomers to their towns.

I just think that when I get my gold can, I'll really feel done, even without the gold slingshot or net. To me the gold can is just the ultimate sign that you did what you came here to do, you created a perfect town and proved you could maintain it. After that, I think it will pretty much be coasting from there, at least for many of us . . .

SmithnCo

Really? I should restart then! I've been playing all day!

Actually, you can talk to one, get the message, then they go back to a state where they can start giving you suggestions for a while. Usually they tell me I've been on too long, then I pass in front of another and they're surprised again.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
FREE STUFF
FREE STUFF
FREE STUFF
FREE STUFF =]

Hi All.

i decided it's time to clean out my full cupboards / locker of shit i've been hoarding since day one since I've now decided on my houses direction.

I have the following up for grabs for free if anyone wants them. Or under this table is a list of item types i'm trying to collect, and if you had anything that would help me out I would very much appreciate. my friend code is 1719-3211-4483.

If you could PM me what you want and your friend code :) my village won't be available for about 1 hour from this post though!

Code:
astro wall		frock coat		stool
bad bros stache		grapefruit table	student cap 
balloon chair 		[SPOILER]green shell	[/SPOILER]	[SPOILER]super mushroom[/SPOILER]
balloon floor		[SPOILER]hereos cap[/SPOILER]		swimming cap
balloon lamp		jinbei top		toad hat
balloon sofa		kart (mario kart)	toad hat
balloon table		kiddie wall		tower of pisa
balloon tv		lab chair		traffic cone 
[SPOILER]bill blaster	[/SPOILER]	leopard shirt		triple bananas
black stockings		[SPOILER]midnas mask[/SPOILER]		[SPOILER]triple bananas[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]block floor	[/SPOILER]	mushroom mural		[SPOILER]triple red shells[/SPOILER]
block floor		mushroom mural		virtual bou
block floor		old board floor		wii balance board
[SPOILER]blue falcon	[/SPOILER]	parasaur tail		yellow pikmin
[SPOILER]blue flooring[/SPOILER]		party wall		
[SPOILER]blue pikmin[/SPOILER]		paulownia closet		
bunny hood		[SPOILER]peachs parasol	[/SPOILER]	
classic carpet		pikmin		
classic wall shelf	[SPOILER]pine table	[/SPOILER]	
classic wardroab	[SPOILER]red pikmin	[/SPOILER]	
common bed		retro fridge 		
cowhide rug		[SPOILER]robo clock	[/SPOILER]	
dart board		[SPOILER]robo tv [/SPOILER]		
diner tile 		rococo sofa		
drinking bird		rose wall		
extinguisher		[SPOILER]s.s Dolphin[/SPOILER]		
fall leaf tee		[SPOILER]sleek bed[/SPOILER]		
fire bar		stadiometer		
fire bar		stately wall		
fire flower		stego torso

items i'm trying to collect, note, the ones i've listed here that fit under the categories are what I already own. If you have anything else that fits here i'd love to take it off your hands.

Code:
[U][B]instruments	different types of cameras	bears		zap costume helmets		video games[/B][/U]
djimbe drum	security camera			mama bear	yellow zap helmet		virtual boy
bass		old camera					blue zap helmet			small space console
violin												pinball machine
cello												tabletop game
sitar												arcade machine
theremin				
conga drum				
metal guitar				
rock guitar				
country guitar

Please keep in mind, I'm in Australia, so half a day ahead. do not travel to me with your turnips or they will rot when you return home! (or will they rot anyway.... who knows)

spoilered items are gone already :D

Leeness

FREE STUFF
FREE STUFF
FREE STUFF
FREE STUFF =]

Hi All.

i decided it's time to clean out my full cupboards / locker of shit i've been hoarding since day one since I've now decided on my houses direction.

I have the following up for grabs for free if anyone wants them. Or under this table is a list of item types i'm trying to collect, and if you had anything that would help me out I would very much appreciate. my friend code is 1719-3211-4483.

If you could PM me what you want and your friend code :) my village won't be available for about 1 hour from this post though!

Code:
astro wall		frock coat		stool
bad bros stache		grapefruit table	student cap 
balloon chair 		green shell		super mushroom
balloon floor		hereos cap		swimming cap
balloon lamp		jinbei top		toad hat
balloon sofa		kart (mario kart)	toad hat
balloon table		kiddie wall		tower of pisa
balloon tv		lab chair		traffic cone 
bill blaster		leopard shirt		triple bananas
black stockings		midnas mask		triple bananas
block floor		mushroom mural		triple red shells
block floor		mushroom mural		virtual bou
block floor		old board floor		wii balance board
blue falcon		parasaur tail		yellow pikmin
blue flooring		party wall		
blue pikmin		paulownia closet		
bunny hood		peachs parasol		
classic carpet		pikmin		
classic wall shelf	pine table		
classic wardroab	red pikmin		
common bed		retro fridge 		
cowhide rug		robo clock		
dart board		robo tv 		
diner tile 		rococo sofa		
drinking bird		rose wall		
extinguisher		s.s Dolphin		
fall leaf tee		sleek bed		
fire bar		stadiometer		
fire bar		stately wall		
fire flower		stego torso

items i'm trying to collect, note, the ones i've listed here that fit under the categories are what I already own. If you have anything else that fits here i'd love to take it off your hands.

Code:
[U][B]instruments	different types of cameras	bears		zap costume helmets		video games[/B][/U]
djimbe drum	security camera			mama bear	yellow zap helmet		virtual boy
bass		old camera					blue zap helmet			small space console
violin												pinball machine
cello												tabletop game
sitar												arcade machine
theremin				
conga drum				
metal guitar				
rock guitar				
country guitar

Please keep in mind, I'm in Australia, so half a day ahead. do not travel to me with your turnips or they will rot when you return home! (or will they rot anyway.... who knows)

I'm not gonna be awake for another hour, but when we're both on sometime, could I call the sleek bed and the pine table?

I have the drum you're looking for, I'm pretty sure :)

2363-6550-6593

taku

I couldn't resist buying Animal Crossing after all!
I received my copy yesterday and managed to put a down payment for my house. I sure am looking forward to delving into this games every nook and cranny!

FC: 2878-9575-9415

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
lol I would love to see what you are doing with the fire bars :)

I just think they look dumb and cool, these fat spinning bars of fire all over, it's stupid ridiculous.

I'm curious if I get enough in one room if the framerate will start to dip or something crazy.

The cafe and Shampoodle opened today. :D (And an upgraded T&T tomorrow!)

Now if someone would just suggest that damn police station...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Holy check, pm'd. Suggested that if you have more than one request for items, we could catalogue them instead (at least for stuff you can buy)

teeny

I just think they look dumb and cool, these fat spinning bars of fire all over, it's stupid ridiculous.

I'm curious if I get enough in one room if the framerate will start to dip or something crazy.

Make sure to take pictures when you think you have enough :)

Havent done one of these ina while so end of the day pics update :)

tumblr_mpcnwbMKJP1sv68yso1_400.jpg

finally after 15 days i got my gold watering can :)

tumblr_mpcnya759E1sv68yso1_400.jpg

Managed to get a very nice set from a friend

tumblr_mpcoaz28H71sv68yso1_400.jpg

through tons of trading i completed my golden set :)

tumblr_mpcoctv6qA1sv68yso1_400.jpg

sold off my turnips

overall it was a fantastic day :). Also a side note holiday furniture can be ordered fromt he catalog this time around .

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ok opening gate now, appreciate though if people would say their gaf name when they find me so i know which pm to check :)

also feel free to have a look at my house and let me know if theres anything u want to catalogue and we can organise that later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom