• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

YES!

I finally found that fourth fossil that has alluded me for awhile, it was in a corner hidden by flowers. It was odd to see flowers growing around that one space and now I know why

I still haven't found my 4th for today and I've looked around my town two or three times with the whole flower/plant thing in mind, no ideal where it could be :p

Aw. She's one of my originals too from City Folk.

Also, asking again: Does anyone have a Happi Tee that they'll be willing to part with or allow me to catalog?

Ez9kfQil.jpg

Willing to pay 10k.

I can order it. But I'm expecting quite a few items so I don't know how long it'll take to come in.

Boogiepop

Okay, now I'm finally properly available for a bit, so if anyone wants to trade I should be open for the next few hours (I just have to multitask, so I won't be able to be a great host or anything.)

My current list:

My extras:
Fossils:
Spino Torso x2
Spino Tail
Iguanodon Torso x3
Iguanodon Tail
Tricera Skull x2
Apato Torso
Shark Tooth
Diplo Skull
Diplo Hip x2
Diplo Tail
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Left Wing
Styraco Tail x2
Dinosaur Egg x2
Megacero Skull x3
Megacero Tail
Coprolite x2
Stego Tail x2
Mammoth Torso x2
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso x2
Raptor Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Parasaur Skull
Fern Fossil
Amber

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Clothes
Varia Suit
Arwing
Red Pikmin
Kart
Blue Falcon

What I Need:
Fossils:
Anklyo Skull
T. rex Skull

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Blue Pikmin hat
Yellow Pikmin hat
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
1-up Mushroom
Green Pipe
Fire Bar
Triple Shell
Pikmin
Master Sword
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache
Triple Banana
Starman

And I'm always open to more Metroids, even though I have some. Also, money works for me too since I need to pay off more house improvements.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Guys, Lionel gave me another painting right now, but it's one I've already donated. It's a graceful painting. Would anybody like it?

Markun

Aw. She's one of my originals too from City Folk.

Also, asking again: Does anyone have a Happi Tee that they'll be willing to part with or allow me to catalog?

Ez9kfQil.jpg

Willing to pay 10k.

I've got one on hand if you need one. You can have it for free!

FC: 2251-4702-8662
Town name: Subaru

I'm gonna add you and open my gates in a few minutes. I'll leave it open for a while so just drop by my town when you've got time!

I'll be doing this for another 3 hours so jump in take a gift bag and catalog some furniture.

Ho Ho Ho

GATE STATUS: OPEN

Welcome to the Official Grand Opening of the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!

The Catalog Country Club is located in Roswell, in the Party Zone district.
iPLLmD8aStIzc.jpg

What’s at the club?
Alpine, Astro, Blue, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Green, Kiddie, Lovely, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Ranch, Regal, Robo, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe,
& Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)

What’s not a the party
Harvest, Jingle, Spooky
These series are sold during events at Timmy & Tommy’s store. So the only way to get them now is through time traveling, a Japanese player, a time traveller, etc.

How do I join such an elegant club?
Unfortunately, the deadline passed and my friend’s list is full so I will not be able to add you during this Sunday event however I plan to host smaller events throughout this week to fit in more people. However, unlike Sunday, I cannot dedicate an entire day to the event so watch the thread throughout the week to see when my gates are opened.

I would suggest sending me a PM to check if my gates are opened.

How do I join the weekday events?
1) Add my FC: 3969 4612 9418
2) Send me a PM with your FC. (Easier to keep track of you)

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture.

Niraj

I can take it off your hands, but I don't have anything to offer, unfortunately.

Could you show it? Just I don't take one I already have...

I actually just checked it in my house and it's fake...sorry to get your hopes up. It's the painting called Beauty Looking Back. The fake one has her looking left. If anybody is interested just as a display piece, please let me know.

Lionel's legit painting streak has been snapped at 6 :(

I actually just checked it in my house and it's fake...sorry to get your hopes up. It's the painting called Beauty Looking Back. The fake one has her looking left. If anybody is interested just as a display piece, please let me know.

Np. :)

Okay, off to bed now. Tomorrow another AC day. :)

hni_0055_jpgrqxza.jpg

Yes, after over a month of looking for it (really shouldn't have taken this long), my Nook's finally had the Sweets Exterior today, so I can finally complete the look of my house. :D

hni_0059_jpg6jx21.jpg

Also, my fruit-themed room in my museum continues to come along fairly nicely.

UberTag

Still waiting for a villager to offer me a painting even once. Hasn't happened yet in a month and a half.
Redd's only shown up twice in that time and offered the same legit painting both times.
I'm clearly not going to have a full art gallery until well into 2014 at this rate.

Philia

hni_0055_jpgrqxza.jpg

Yes, after over a month of looking for it (really shouldn't have taken this long), my Nook's finally had the Sweets Exterior today, so I can finally complete the look of my house. :D

You know you can order from other people's towns right? Seriously... it'd help speed up the process if you knew that.

Niraj

Still waiting for a villager to offer me a painting even once. Hasn't happened yet in a month and a half.
Redd's only shown up twice in that time and offered the same legit painting both times.
I'm clearly not going to have a full art gallery until well into 2014 at this rate.

Well Lionel is clearly some kind of art smuggler, so if he gives me some dupes I'll hook you up.

It's all right! The intent was quite generous enough!

In other news, my playing has slowed down considerably. Catching rare beetles and sharks on the island became tedious after a few days, and I unfortunately missed Joan today, so I couldn't pour my life savings into turnips.

Thankfully, the club finally opened, so I can't wait to find out what's inside!

Philia

Okay, I'm available for another hour for anyone who needs some yard work done. Let me know! :) Otherwise its off to darn scorpion hunting lol.

You know you can order from other people's towns right? Seriously... it'd help speed up the process if you knew that.
Yeah, I know, and I really do love how the community here is more than willing to help with stuff like that. But, I'm not really in any hurry though and just trying to wait for this stuff to show up naturally, since that's how I prefer to play Animal Crossing (if i used other people's towns to get what I want, I'd just get bored and stop playing after that, and I'm not ready to give up my Animal Crossing addiction quite yet xD). Just surprised how long it took and how terribly my luck was is all since I had duplicates of pretty much everything else in that time. xD

Philia

Much thanks for letting me catalog that gigantic music library.

:) Np, I have no use for it honestly. Once I get another set of fairy tale themed records, I'd sell the collection on GameFAQs and see how much the bidding war will go for. xD Seriously... 91 records is bound to be quite something! :3

A huge thanks to Philia for helping me with my flowers tonight!

And an even BIGGER thanks in advance to anyone who can PM me if they have/get the zen wall exterior and/or fencing at their Nook's Homes tomorrow. ;) I've been needing this for a month.

Niraj

It's all right! The intent was quite generous enough!

In other news, my playing has slowed down considerably. Catching rare beetles and sharks on the island became tedious after a few days, and I unfortunately missed Joan today, so I couldn't pour my life savings into turnips.

Thankfully, the club finally opened, so I can't wait to find out what's inside!

Well I have good news for you. Muffy just sold me a fine painting, so to make up for the fake teaser, you're welcome to have first dibs (it's always legit so no worries this time)

Philia

A huge thanks to Philia for helping me with my flowers tonight!

And an even BIGGER thanks in advance to anyone who can PM me if they have/get the zen wall exterior and/or fencing at their Nook's Homes tomorrow. ;) I've been needing this for a month.

I'll keep an eye out for you on Zen Front Exterior and Fencing.

UberTag

Well Lionel is clearly some kind of art smuggler, so if he gives me some dupes I'll hook you up.
Much appreciated.
We should all be so fortunate as to have an art smuggler residing in our village.
Make sure he doesn't try to move out on you.

Niraj

Much appreciated.
We should all be so fortunate as to have an art smuggler residing in our village.
Make sure he doesn't try to move out on you.

Not to rub it in...but he just gave me ANOTHER legit painting. Maybe he's an art thief?

And no worries, he's not leaving. Dude has no choice in the matter.

ramyeon

Dammit Kabuki. You know I prefer spaghetti to mac and cheese, I've told you at least 10 times in the past 2 days. Stop asking me that!

Elija2

Why is it that Japanese players continue to speak in Japanese even after I've already clearly shown that I do not understand any of it?

Yeah, I know, and I really do love how the community here is more than willing to help with stuff like that. But, I'm not really in any hurry though and just trying to wait for this stuff to show up naturally, since that's how I prefer to play Animal Crossing (if i used other people's towns to get what I want, I'd just get bored and stop playing after that, and I'm not ready to give up my Animal Crossing addiction quite yet xD). Just surprised how long it took and how terribly my luck was is all since I had duplicates of pretty much everything else in that time. xD

Trust me the only times that the community might fill you up too quickly are the giant cataloging parties. Generally, the game is designed to encourage you to check out other town shops since something could be rare in your town and common in another. With Redd not showing up in everyone's town regularly, coordinating with others is probably the only decent way to complete the art collection.

I've traded with people regularly, gotten help on a few fossils, and I'm still addicted enough to put at least two to three hours into the game every day.

Niraj

So far in about 2 hours of play, I've gotten two legit paintings and one fake from Lionel, and a legit one from Muffy and Groucho each.

They really must have missed me yesterday (first day I didn't play at all since launch :( )

Philia

I still haven't found my 4th for today and I've looked around my town two or three times with the whole flower/plant thing in mind, no ideal where it could be :p

Wolfe... I'm the master of finding the fourth fossil. You can ask MicH or someone else I forgot who lol. Let me help you. :)

Elija2

When you're on the boat ride to Club Tortimer and Kapp'n whistles his usual tune, if it takes longer than usual to connect he'll start whistling a different tune. At least, I think it's a different song. I got an error shortly after it started sounding different.

Most of the time when I'm missing a fossil it's usually obscured by a tree or something. I find the best way to check is to press Up on the d-pad and it will remove any tree/plant/building that's in the same horizontal row with you or in front of you from your view so you can easily check behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom