• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past month I haven't seen a single large river fish. I'm honestly starting to think my game is bugged!

Edit: first large river fish I see... And it's a fish I've already caught long ago :'(

SmithnCo

Alright, I'm trying to get a full "space crew" set together.

Right now I have: wall-mounted monitor, space console, small space console, crew member's seat, hologram machine, crew's monitor.

And I need: large space console, captain's monitor, spherical radar.

I can let anyone catalog the ones I have so far.

Alternatively, if you say the word "fossil" into the megaphone it'll give up it's location.

Obviously not true.

Nicest touch about the megaphone: if you try to call a villager that's hiding during hide-and-seek, it just says "No response..." because I assume the villagers are smart enough to not tell you where they're hiding.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Alright, I'm trying to get a full "space crew" set together.

Right now I have: wall-mounted monitor, space console, small space console, crew member's seat, hologram machine, crew's monitor.

And I need: large space console, captain's monitor, spherical radar.

I can let anyone catalog the ones I have so far.

If you'd like, I can order you all three of those.

Wolfe

Most of the time when I'm missing a fossil it's usually obscured by a tree or something. I find the best way to check is to press Up on the d-pad and it will remove any tree/plant/building that's in the same horizontal row with you or in front of you from your view so you can easily check behind them.

That's what I was implying with my post, that I've checked using the camera tilt.

Philia, you're welcome to come look for it though if you like :p

Edit: Smith, I've got the large space console and space captain's chair if you want to catalog them, my gate will be open (save Niraj a little trouble.)

I've got one on hand if you need one. You can have it for free!

FC: 2251-4702-8662
Town name: Subaru

I'm gonna add you and open my gates in a few minutes. I'll leave it open for a while so just drop by my town when you've got time!
Ah, crap. Sorry, I marathoned Attack on Titan so I wasn't watching the thread...

Is this offer still going?!

Elija2

Just did the fossil hunter tour on the island with some girl who had no idea what she was doing. She just kept stuffing the fossils into the houses randomly. I actually managed to complete one of the houses, but she kept taking away the correctly-placed fossils in the other house and she never let go of her one fossil that we needed to win. At least she admitted that she had no idea what she was doing, but she's the one that picked the tour. It's definitely not a beginner-friendly tour so I can't blame her.

Markun

Thanks again! Total life saver. Olivia had the happi tee for eons, and I wanted her to trade it to me but she's been giving me random stuff.

I hope you don't mind that I bought the Leaf item the clothes shop before I left!

No problem on both accounts! Anything that I don't buy beforehand pretty much means it's already in my catalog and up for grabs.

Stat!

Alternatively, if you say the word "fossil" into the megaphone it'll give up it's location.

Obviously not true.

I so hoped that was true before reading the spoiler. I do like that you can say Katie/Joan/Whoever and it tells you where they are. Makes delivering a gift a bit easier.

Thanks a lot Betty and UberTag! Now my fossil collection is complete :D

... *looks at empty art exhibit*

Nevertheless, I'll save my extra fossil pieces just in case, eheh.

Finally, my longest day in Animal Crossing is over. Thanks to everyone who could make it to the Catalog Country Club. I had a lot of fun and hopefully you all did as well. Much thanks to all of you, who donated some awesome gifts. You've turned my stupid Country Club into a party.

Will I do this again? No, but it was quite the experience.

Marvie_3

Banned
Anybody need dozens of yellow roses? I have a ton just sitting on my beach and I'd rather give them away than let them die. There's some tulips and a few pansies there too.

Does a single red+ rose have any value for breeding with other colors? Or just wait for a second one?

I have an untested jolly painting (duplicate). I tried looking at it but it's just too small for me to tell.

I only need two fossils, both of them on the triceratops. Why did this one animal hate my town so much?

My friend came over and assigned me to make another themed flower bed. I hope nobody moves in on top of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom