• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

I missed the catalog event. :( Does anyone have a blue cabinet I could catalog? It's the only piece of the set I'm missing.

UberTag

After barely touching AC all weekend, today I completed my Golden Furniture series, completed my fossil model collection for the basement of my house, cataloged the rest of the common furniture series I didn't have courtesy of Sam (in addition to the final Best Buy DLC item), scored my 3rd painting courtesy of Niraj and... last but certainly not least...

HNI_0019_zpsa66c6b50.jpg

It can now go duel with my tarantula in my museum.

Next month's new bugs = House Centipede & Petaltail Dragonfly (Grasshoppers can be caught during Island Tours - otherwise, they'd be here too)
Next month's new fish = Soft-Shelled Turtle
Next month's new seafood = Turban Shell

Those should be easily nabbed in the first couple days.

What won't be easy is stockpiling all of the summer-exclusive clothing that will no longer be on sale after August. I'm going to do my best to compile all of the non-Gracie stuff together but the Gracie exclusives will likely be waiting for most of us until next summer.

Well, that, and the fact that August is the last month for people to catch tarantulas until next June. Best of luck!

Anyone have any cranky villagers moving out anytime soon? Not sure if this is the proper topic or not for this. :x
I've got a surplus of Cranky villagers right now. Rolf, Static and now Wolfgang have all taken up residence.
I will be summarily attacking all 3 of them. Wolfgang has already been promised if I chase him away first as hoped but if either Rolf or Static ask to leave instead, you're certainly welcome to claim them.

eggwolio

Philia came by and helped me out with the smallest garden she's seen. I felt I'd properly prepared her for the absolute lack of gardening in my town, but I was incorrect. Regardless, she's got me started and soon I'll have lots of flowers in a place where I probably won't run them over.

Philia

Philia came by and helped me out with the smallest garden she's seen. I felt I'd properly prepared her for the absolute lack of gardening in my town, but I was incorrect. Regardless, she's got me started and soon I'll have lots of flowers in a place where I probably won't run them over.

I feel so bad! I kept thinking "Surely he got lots somewhere..." NOPE. XD But yeah, I can't even promise you a hybrid with that small. :( At best you'll get more strays than a hybrid. Strays will help at least to add to the garden. I should had planted those flowers near the neighbors, at least they'll contribute with THEIR flowers plopping near them.

Don't forget to pm me your GF's FC. I'd love to help her out. :)

Zero_IYAD

Just realized I only lack 3 fossils to complete the whole fossil section in my museum!
Not sure what I can give in return, I can pay whoever who can gimme these three:
-Stegosaurus tail
-Spinosaurus head
-The small fossil between amber & peking man in the museum -not sure what it's called x_x-

I'll be away for a couple of hours then come back & check here, hope I find me a respond by then.

MicH

After barely touching AC all weekend, today I completed my Golden Furniture series, completed my fossil model collection for the basement of my house, cataloged the rest of the common furniture series I didn't have courtesy of Sam (in addition to the final Best Buy DLC item), scored my 3rd painting courtesy of Niraj and... last but certainly not least...

HNI_0019_zpsa66c6b50.jpg

It can now go duel with my tarantula in my museum.

Next month's new bugs = House Centipede & Petaltail Dragonfly (Grasshoppers can be caught during Island Tours - otherwise, they'd be here too)
Next month's new fish = Soft-Shelled Turtle
Next month's new seafood = Turban Shell

Those should be easily nabbed in the first couple days.

What won't be easy is stockpiling all of the summer-exclusive clothing that will no longer be on sale after August. I'm going to do my best to compile all of the non-Gracie stuff together but the Gracie exclusives will likely be waiting for most of us until next summer.

Well, that, and the fact that August is the last month for people to catch tarantulas until next June. Best of luck!

I've got a surplus of Cranky villagers right now. Rolf, Static and now Wolfgang have all taken up residence.
I will be summarily attacking all 3 of them. Wolfgang has already been promised if I chase him away first as hoped but if either Rolf or Static ask to leave instead, you're certainly welcome to claim them.
If Static ever does move out, please do let me know. My most wanted cranky villager. I'm also currently without one :/

And nice on the scorpion! I'm still without either that or the tarantula. I feel like I'm never gonna get em :/

Decided to check out Aika and a few other creepy towns today. After I visited Aika, I bolted out of the Dream Suite and into the night club to get my mind back to sanity and of course DJ KK starts playing KK Hypno once I get in there.

Towns I visited:
Aika 2600-0218-7298
Hitokai (Cannibals and blood. Pretty good) 2600-1856-4772
Some sort of Aika-based thing, not as creepy but it's decent 3200-0330-2755

celebi23

tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro3_400.jpg
tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro4_400.jpg
tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro5_400.jpg

So, don’t have a Best Buy near you, couldn’t get the SSID trick working or just missed out on one of the items? Shoot me a PM and I will bring over any of the items you need and let you catalogue them :D My FC is: 4699-6104-8768

Jak140

It takes so long to get the slingshot in this game that I ended up getting a golden slingshot from popping the balloons with nets before the regular slingshot has even been on sale in the nook mart.

Linius

Every time I read back the thread I see I missed out on legit art. That art section is gonna take ages to fill up. Well at least something to be busy with in the long haul.

Linius

No idea! Anyone else have luck with chatting up smug villagers for paintings? I wonder if they're just predisposed to handing them over.
Only Frank so far. One fake and one legit. He always tells me he went out of town and met this shady fox dude who sold it to him :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Only Frank so far. One fake and one legit. He always tells me he went out of town and met this shady fox dude who sold it to him :p

So far I've gotten one out of Muffy (uchi), three out of Groucho (cranky), and nine (!) from Lionel (smug). One of Lionel's was fake.

Leeness

Would anyone be available to do me a quick favour?

I need to go to bed, but of course on my last round of the night, someone wants an out-of-town petition.

Could I pop by someone's town quickly and get the signatures, please? I'd appreciate it. :)

UberTag

What am I to do with these dupe Nintendo items
You might want to hold on to them as trade bait.
They're useless most of the year but with them completely unavailable over the month of August, you may find people willing to pay more than the usual to pad their Nintendo item collections next month.

Ozone

Would anyone be available to do me a quick favour?

I need to go to bed, but of course on my last round of the night, someone wants an out-of-town petition.

Could I pop by someone's town quickly and get the signatures, please? I'd appreciate it. :)
Sure, come on by! 2492-4122-1636

EDIT: It seems I don't have 6 people awake right now. Sorry! :(

Leeness

Sure, come on by! 2492-4122-1636

Boo my Internet. :( thanks for the offer, but I'm too tired to be fiddling with my net. I have a feeling your animals weren't awake anyway.

Thank you for the offer though! :) Ken will just have to be sad about his petition. That's what he gets for asking for something done today when everyone is asleep haha.

Niraj

Boo my Internet. :( thanks for the offer, but I'm too tired to be fiddling with my net. I have a feeling your animals weren't awake anyway.

Thank you for the offer though! :) Ken will just have to be sad about his petition. That's what he gets for asking for something done today when everyone is asleep haha.

Do you still want to try? My villagers are still awake if you want to head over

Tash

I didn't manage to get the out of town petitions..does it have a timer attached. If so, what do I do with the note thingie in my inventory?

I wish I could stop that new villager from moving in. Just got the cutest penguin in my campsite and I want her to move in instead. I do not need a third cat!

Niraj

I didn't manage to get the out of town petitions..does it have a timer attached. If so, what do I do with the note thingie in my inventory?

I wish I could stop that new villager from moving in. Just got the cutest penguin in my campsite and I want her to move in instead. I do not need a third cat!

Isn't that the worst? Which one is it?

milkham

you can still get signatures but if you wait til next day to bring it back they'll tell you they got the signatures they needed already and you can toss yours

Tash

Isn't that the worst? Which one is it?

Flo is the Penguin in my camp site and Stinky is the cat that moved in.
I already got three villagers with wrestling and workout equipment houses :/ don't need another one.

you can still get signatures but if you wait til next day to bring it back they'll tell you they got the signatures they needed already and you can toss yours

Thanks, it has been a few days already. I have a hard time with online play and timing :) Need to toss it then. I can't even remember who requested it. Bad me :/

On other news, Katrina will be open in my town in about an hour, if anyone is interested.

Niraj

Flo is the Penguin in my camp site and Stinky is the cat that moved in.
I already got three villagers with wrestling and workout equipment houses :/ don't need another one.

Thanks, it has been a few days already. I have a hard time with online play and timing :) Need to toss it then. I can't even remember who requested it. Bad me :/

On other news, Katrina will be open in my town in about an hour, if anyone is interested.

Ah, thought maybe it was Sprinkle ;)

Wish I could take you up on the Katrina offer, but it's bedtime for me!

Frogstep

Yay my Gaf account activated super early! (literally 2 days haha)
Can't believe it took me till OT3 to finally join. Looking forward to meeting some of you
and seeing your awesome towns!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Every time I read back the thread I see I missed out on legit art. That art section is gonna take ages to fill up. Well at least something to be busy with in the long haul.
And yet no one has taken my spare Warm Painting off my hands. ;/

UberTag

And yet no one has taken my spare Warm Painting off my hands. ;/
If you can hold that spare Warm Painting for Niraj, that would be sweet.
He scored me an extra Fine Painting earlier tonight and I know he doesn't have the Warm Painting in his gallery as of yet.

Wish I could take you up on the Katrina offer, but it's bedtime for me!
Katrina is available in my village any time you'd like a reading.
She opened up her fortune telling shop on my Main Street late last week.

Wolfe

If you can hold that spare Warm Painting for Niraj, that would be sweet.
He scored me an extra Fine Painting earlier tonight and I know he doesn't have the Warm Painting in his gallery as of yet.

Katrina is available in my village any time you'd like a reading.
She opened up her fortune telling shop on my Main Street late last week.

You mind if I stop by and check that out sometime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom