• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I to do with these dupe Nintendo items
I've mostly just been selling them myself, but I've started using some of them as gifts I put in letters to my villagers. Chadder actually started wearing the Hero's Clothes I sent him:
hni_0027_jpg76ulc.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I have these to trade:
Tricera Torso
Tricera Tail
Apato Skull
Styraco Skull
Iquanadon Torso
Megacero Torso
Spino Skull

Looking for:
Styraco Torso
Iguanadon Tail

PM me if you wish to trade. I only need those two to complete my fossil collection :3

Man, I feel bad for people having so much trouble with scorpions. They seem to just love me, and they always hang out right by my feet for easy pickings.

I literally ran right up to a scorpion, and it just twirled around a bit and then sat still for me to catch it. I think it was drunk.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh geez, I'm sorry, I think I Resetti'd your session. So that's the last time I pop in uninvited...

The way the online component works (breaks) is such a bummer.

It reeeally would have been nice if they could have figured out a better solution for disconnects than crashing the way it does.

Linius

Another bad day for hybrids, just a Red+ today. My fifth already and still no sign of blue roses :(

On the other hand I found my fifth Jacob's Ladder in ten days of perfect town. So I guess I'm quite lucky on that part.

Velcro Fly

Got my first two streetpasses for AC today! Going to have some fun checking out their houses and the new spotpass house right now!

What happens if your area is full of houses? How do you go about deleting them? Can you get the spotpass houses back?

Got my first two streetpasses for AC today! Going to have some fun checking out their houses and the new spotpass house right now!

What happens if your area is full of houses? How do you go about deleting them? Can you get the spotpass houses back?

Your old houses just get automatically written over by new ones, unless you lock them in by setting as a favourite. So if you want to keep a house, favourite it.

Linius

Don't get your hopes up too much, I thought the same when I finally had my first streetpass (and only one till now) and it was a house with three small rooms filled with balloon furniture :p

Ok, i'm awake again.

Got a spotlight item, a 2-lamp, was this one of the lamps GAF was missing from the meteor shower?

Also have a doghouse in my TIY. Had a toaster, put it in Re-Tail, bamn sold in less then 5 minutes through Gwen, lol.

Also have a new camper, Savannah, on gamecube she had exotic and cabana stuff, would she have some here too?

And another 4 dupe fossils... :(

Don't get your hopes up too much, I thought the same when I finally had my first streetpass (and only one till now) and it was a house with three small rooms filled with balloon furniture :p

Lol, I have 2 streetpasshouses that only have the beginnerroom. But they had stuff I hadn't so...

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, i'm awake again.

Got a spotlight item, a 2-lamp, was this one of the lamps GAF was missing from the meteor shower?

Also have a doghouse in my TIY. Had a toaster, put it in Re-Tail, bamn sold in less then 5 minutes through Gwen, lol.

Also have a new camper, Savannah, on gamecube she had exotic and cabana stuff, would she have some here too?

And another 4 dupe fossils... :(

Lol, I have 2 streetpasshouses that only have the beginnerroom. But they had stuff I hadn't so...
I got a 2-lamp from running an errand for a villager the other day.

My TIY is selling a throne for 800k. I might just buy it so the only thing to worry about is Gracie to show up so I can get one of those fashion checks out of the way.

ramyeon

My Nook's is going under renovation tomorrow! Can't wait :D Also got a notice on my bulletin board about Fireworks next Sunday! Sounds like fun.

Linius

Do we get something from the Fireworks?

:D at least a Tropical Floor on one of the International Islands. One more item to put off the list. :)

I believe Redd is present with special cookies or something. The TT'er over here hosted a fireworks show for people who were interested not too long a go.

Flipyap

You guys, Frita is incredible.

tumblr_mqozmuXTBp1sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqozqwAEBU1sbg055o1_400.jpg

"Baked! Mashed! French fried! I can’t decide! Potatoes are yucky!" …uh… yeah, like I’m going to be able to resist clicking that.

tumblr_mqp006Q9Fw1sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqp07lCndE1sbg055o1_400.jpg

Autocannibalism is a hell of a drug.

tumblr_mqp0jqimw71sbg055o1_400.jpg

Her entire existence is McDonald’s product placement.

tumblr_mqp0odkeeO1sbg055o1_400.jpg

YOU’RE WEARING FRENCH FRIES, FRITA!

Linius

Turns out Redd has two legit art pieces in my town today. Can anyone do me a solid and take the second piece for me? I'll gladly give you 50K for helping me.

No idea! Anyone else have luck with chatting up smug villagers for paintings? I wonder if they're just predisposed to handing them over.

Not for me at least. I chat to Lucha a few times a day and have never got a painting off him. Chow is the only one in my town I've got one off (and it was legit).

I don't have that I'm afraid. Only JP DLC I have are the Sprout Table and Aurora Screen. The Sprout Table will arrive with the 5pm mail today so you could cataloge that when I pick my art piece tomorrow.

Np, if something comes up in my mind, I let you know. Tomorrow I'll come with the statue. :)

Not for me at least. I chat to Lucha a few times a day and have never got a painting off him. Chow is the only one in my town I've got one off (and it was legit).

Only one painting for now... Not sure who give it to me either. I think Gruff...

No idea! Anyone else have luck with chatting up smug villagers for paintings? I wonder if they're just predisposed to handing them over.

Phil sold me two fake paintings and then a real one in three consecutive days. Had he sold me three fakes in a row I'd have been very tempted to let him leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom