• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I will have to check once I get home from work (2 hours)

I'll just leave it there for everyone to catalog. I should be able to get it just in time for the 5 PM post

Yeah, that's the best. I'm working till 11pm tonight so maybe if you're on I'll come by after. Otherwise we'll see :)

zigg

Ugh. As usual, the source article blows the blogging-for-hits summary out of the water: http://animalcrossing.quora.com/The...sing-Economy-and-the-Rise-of-Villager-Trading

I'm glad the neogaf economic universe is in a bubble from the wider glitched universe. Or to put it another way, it's only something that affects you if you let it
The bubble's walls are sort of thin, though. Consider, within just this thread:
  • some do trade on GameFAQs, leaking those economic/availability issues this way
  • some have stated that they're okay with duping for certain classes of otherwise-unobtainable items
  • there has been discussion of cycling through villagers at the campsite to obtain a preferred one (which could then sell for a lot at a later date)
  • and probably more I've missed
And that's just what has been stated publicly. These all have effects on trading or even altruism here, no matter how small.

Please don't take this as anything other than dispassionate analysis, though. I don't lose any sleep over people playing the game however they want. I play my own game straight—not that I have the time to play it otherwise :lol—but even I have at least one item in my catalog I would not have had it not been for TTing.

The only thing I'm really gonna rage about is if shit like building seeds shows up again.

zigg

The new Spotpass house should have been called "Look at all the cool stuff you can't order" - seriously, why?
Encouragement to continue to play the game and hopefully earn those things for yourself, perhaps?

Nintendo certainly wins if people are still playing New Leaf for many months rather than burning out quickly.

Zero_IYAD

Anyone has the fortune teller in town? I wanna get her shop already x_x

Again, am looking for these last 3 fossils:
-Stegosaurus tail
-Spinosaurus skull
-Fern Fossil

Philia

Nook's Homes: Modern Home design, concrete pavement, blue roof, orange exterior, fairy tale fence, arched astro door, cabin door, and blue mailbox.

TIY: SMB3 & Ocean Paper, KK Salsa, hospital tv, stripe wall, foral wall, modern tile, and mosaic tile.

Today's a bad day for hybrids. I even forgot to water half of my gardens today. :(

Chaos17

Nook's Homes: Modern Home design, concrete pavement, blue roof, orange exterior, fairy tale fence, arched astro door, cabin door, and blue mailbox.

TIY: SMB3 & Ocean Paper, KK Salsa, hospital tv, stripe wall, foral wall, modern tile, and mosaic tile.

Today's a bad day for hybrids. I even forgot to water half of my gardens today. :(
I read your letters Philia and they're very cute.
Thank you for sharing them.

:)

Animekatt

So my tree grew up some more, and saw in the "credits" that I've had 96 visitors. I need just 4 more to build my zen trainstation!

@Niraj: Did you manage to get anymore art from your smuggler lion yet? :p

FINALLY!

HNI_0036.JPG

HNI_0037.JPG

Zero_IYAD

Got a spino skull. Added you, FC in profile.
Thanks, already got them a couple of minutes ago ^^"

So guess I donated all the fossils to the museum, sadly no decent award :l !

Also, looks like you can only get your fortune read once daily, so if you are planning to get her shop in your main street, get ready for at least a 3 week hunt =__=

Am still looking for a town with a fortune teller for today

Edit: Looks like I had 40 visitors to my town so far @_@ !
Whoever is bored & wanna hang out in my town please PM me, I need 10 more visitors to get me a new badge.

Sendou

Thanks, already got them a couple of minutes ago ^^"

So guess I donated all the fossils to the museum, sadly no decent award :l !

Also, looks like you can only get your fortune read once daily, so if you are planning to get her shop in your main street, get ready for at least a 3 week hunt =__=

Am still looking for a town with a fortune teller for today

Edit: Looks like I had 40 visitors to my town so far @_@ !
Whoever is bored & wanna hang out in my town please PM me, I need 10 more visitors to get me a new badge.

I have Katrina in my town today. Hit me up with PM if you want to visit.

FC: 1864-9061-4388

Animekatt

My tree has grown quite large! Finally I get to see how many visitors I had had. :3

BQWDUsmCQAE7s7N.jpg

Lol, so many people! My town will have that many people there someday. While the credits are at it, it should list how many bugs/fish you've caught, unless that's for the next stage.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If you can hold that spare Warm Painting for Niraj, that would be sweet.
He scored me an extra Fine Painting earlier tonight and I know he doesn't have the Warm Painting in his gallery as of yet.

Katrina is available in my village any time you'd like a reading.
She opened up her fortune telling shop on my Main Street late last week.

That's nice of you :) thanks for looking out for me too. Any idea if getting fortunes from main st Katrina would add to my progress towards my own fortune telling shop, or does it need to be the tent?

Not for me at least. I chat to Lucha a few times a day and have never got a painting off him. Chow is the only one in my town I've got one off (and it was legit).

Phil sold me two fake paintings and then a real one in three consecutive days. Had he sold me three fakes in a row I'd have been very tempted to let him leave.

Interesting. I guess I have just been unreasonably lucky with Lionel.

So my tree grew up some more, and saw in the "credits" that I've had 96 visitors. I need just 4 more to build my zen trainstation!

@Niraj: Did you manage to get anymore art from your smuggler lion yet? :p

Last night I got 4 from Lionel (1 fake), 1 from Groucho, and 1 from Muffy. Out of those, I gave one dupe to Silent Ocarina and another to Ubertag, and the rest were new. Don't worry, next dupe is all yours!

Last week, I was walking through my town, and saw what looked like a spider scuttling about. So I switch to my net and approach it, but instead of running away it freaking leaped at me and attacked me! I fall over, the screen goes black, and then I wake up in front of my house. I thought "You can't die in Animal Crossing, what the heck just happened?"

A few days later I saw it again. This time I pulled out my net (from a distance of course) and caught the sucker before it could get me again. Turns out its a tarantula. Its also worth 8000 bells at the store solo. Its now sitting in my room.

Here's me in my triumph:
jK7gKLODFZxYl.JPG

(I got stung by a bee not long before that)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Last week, I was walking through my town, and saw what looked like a spider scuttling about. So I switch to my net and approach it, but instead it freaking leaped at me and attacked me! I fall over, the screen goes black, and then I wake up in front of my house. I thought "You can't die in Animal Crossing, what the heck just happened?"

A few days later I saw it again. This time I pulled out my net (from a distance of course) and caught the sucker before it could get me again. Turns out its a tarantula. Its also worth 8000 bells at the store solo. Its now sitting in my room.

Here's me in my triumph:
jK7gKLODFZxYl.JPG

(I got stung by a bee not long before that)

The scorpions next!

Mekere

Congrats! Blue Pansy is a milestone for any aspiring gardener. :)

Really? I had a few blue pansies without really trying. Roses on the other hand... I only have the basic white x white=purple ones. Not even pink roses. Then again, red roses seed are a pain to find >_>

zigg

Really? I had a few blue pansies without really trying. Roses on the other hand... I only have the basic white x white=purple ones. Not even pink roses. Then again, red roses seed are a pain to find >_>
Pink roses seem to be on the rise in my town, but yeah, I've only managed six blue pansies in total since starting—one of which was seeded from Philia.

MicH

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Hinaningyo (not DLC but JP event only)
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

That is all I have. If snyone has something more, please bring it :D

Leeness

I ordered the following JP DLC:

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

:O those all sound adorable...but I can't go online until like...6pm PST. :(

Zero_IYAD

I ordered the following JP DLC:

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

Are they orderable if I catalog them?
If yes, I'll pay you for cataloging : )

Debs

I'm not having much luck island hopping for the last island item I need for my collection so hoping to find someone who is willing to trade. The item I'm looking for is:

White Aloha Shirt

I have the following items I can trade for the item I need:

Yellow aloha tee
Silver Axe (x3)
Whirlpool bath

Goal Pole
Toad hat
Samus Mask
Blue pikmin
Hero's Boots (x2)
Big Bro's Mustache

I can also order anything I have in my catalog for you and also willing to pay bells for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom