• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess visitors to your town have to enter and leave by the train station?
It's all I can think of as I've had a number of visitors but they've all errored out before leaving resulting in a current visitor count of 1. :p

I'm not having much luck island hopping for the last 4 island items I need for my collection so hoping to find someone who is willing to trade. The items I'm looking for are:

Bottled Ship
White Aloha Shirt
Kappa Suit
Kappa Pants

I have the following items I can trade for the items I need:

Flip-flops
Yellow aloha tee
Silver Axe (x3)
Whirlpool bath

Motherly Statue
Nice Painting

Goal Pole
Mushroom Mural
Block floor
Toad hat
Samus Mask
Blue pikmin
Hero's Boots (x2)
Big Bro's Mustache

I can also order anything I have in my catalog for you and also willing to pay bells for them too.

I would love those flipflops, but I don't have any in double what you need. But I'm looking on the Island, so if I come something across, I let you know.

MicH

Rodney is moving out on the 3rd (in boxes on the 2nd). Anyone want him?

I like him, but would replace him for a cooler smug villager in a heartbeat. I do LOVE the placement of his house! It's PERFECT

I ordered the following JP DLC:

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Hinaningyo (not DLC but JP event only)
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

That is all I have. If snyone has something more, please bring it :D

When are you open? :)

If no one has taken them after I have the items I need then you're welcome to have them for free :)

Ok, would appreciate it, searching for a long time for those.

Free at last! If anyone needs trendy items for the challenge, I'll be getting rid of a bunch of this stuff including the astro set. (Edit: Claimed by someone who didn't have it catalogued. Everything else, I'm selling to recoup costs. But I can still order things if people are missing them.)

tumblr_mqpc9cjVyQ1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

And Bunnie's finally here. She can drop her house in a bad spot in my town any day.

tumblr_mqp8yi6Cqv1qa25kqo3_400.jpg

MicH

Today's guest: Pete (ugh)

Today's hybrids: black and pink lily, red carnation

Today's PWP: illuminated clock (come on Apple)

Been getting my PWP suggestions very quick this past week. Always while inspecting town/shops. Very nice

Zero_IYAD

I added you
Great, see you then : )

Free at last! If anyone needs trendy items for the challenge, I'll be getting rid of a bunch of this stuff including the astro set.

tumblr_mqpc9cjVyQ1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

And Bunnie's finally here. She can drop her house in a bad spot in my town any day.

tumblr_mqp8yi6Cqv1qa25kqo3_400.jpg

I have them all cataloged thanks to Sam.
If you are just getting rid of them I'll be glad to take them since am planning to run for the trendy theme once I hit the gold badge for inner scoring only.

tuffy

While doing some island tours for medals, I got some sort of system error which forced me to "press A to restart" my 3DS and wiped out a morning's worth of work. Never had that happen before in any 3DS game which was surprising enough. But having to explain myself to an angry mole afterward is some kind of bullshit.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Have a peppy duck named Pompom as my camper today. Eh.

And it's Lionel's birthday! I gave him a Master Sword :p probably not close to making up for all the art he's hooked me up with, but whatever ;) Tammi was the only villager to show up :/

Animekatt

I ordered the following JP DLC:

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

I want to catalog those today sometime. :)

I added a harmonious themed roof and my points jumped from 540,000 to 832,000 today.

I'm missing a harmonious exterior... Will I hit a million tomorrow if I get one? I only have two rooms filled with harmonious items...
BQWYhOmCQAAqXc0.jpg

I added a harmonious themed roof and my points jumped from 540,000 to 832,000 today.

I'm missing a harmonious exterior... Will I hit a million tomorrow if I get one? I only have two rooms filled with harmonious items...
BQWYhOmCQAAqXc0.jpg

I had everything but a rustic exterior, but I needed three rooms to get 1.2 million. Maybe you can get away with 2 if you cram more themed items in there.

Salaadin

Just talked to Katrina and she said something like "I forsee a store, prior to opening hours, filled with spotlight items, smiling faces of twin brothers. Good luck item is a cap"

Does this mean that, if I wear a cap today, TIY will open early tomorrow and have a bunch of spotlight items?

zroid

Banned
I haven't bothered with the theme challenge yet, but just wondering, does the game ever tell you what furniture/items are considered part of specific themes? Or do you basically just have to use guesswork or a guide?

Wolfe

I haven't bothered with the theme challenge yet, but just wondering, does the game ever tell you what furniture/items are considered part of specific themes? Or do you basically just have to use guesswork or a guide?

I know for clothing they tell you what theme it is when you're checking it out, furniture though I'm not sure on.

Not really. Once you start the theme challenge, Lyle might tell you one thing you own on exterior and interior that suits the theme, per day. He'll also give you a hint on what to fill up on (for example, when I chose Rustic, he told me to get lots of plants.)

As for the rest you'll need a guide.

I've never seen it mentioned. I can't imagine how long it would take if you tried to guess. Seem of these items have some baffling designations. There are plenty of lists/guides you can follow. Liquify's FAQ on GameFAQs has each item listed in each category. And MoriDB has items with pictures.

Bottled Ship
White Aloha Shirt

I have the following items I can trade for the items I need:

Flip-flops

I can also order anything I have in my catalog for you and also willing to pay bells for them too.

I got a bottled ship for you. :) Do you still have the flip-flops? :)

I had everything but a rustic exterior, but I needed three rooms to get 1.2 million. Maybe you can get away with 2 if you cram more themed items in there.
Hmm... I'll see what I can do with the exterior.

This sucks, I ordered an ass load of trendy furniture thinking that I couldn't break a mil with just harmonious stuff available. :lol

Did you find it internationally? Still haven't found that one myself >_<

Yes. Is a whopping 60 medals. Havent' that much of medals left, otherwise I could have taken one for you too... :(

At last, my kappa costume is complete. :D And got the block floor and mushroom floral too.

Thanks very much Debs. :)

A great thanks to Insaniac that helped me to complete the Nintendo set. Very very kind! <3
Now I just need two fossiles and I'm done! :D
Someone has got an Ankylosaurus Neck and a Dinosaur Egg? :(

Wolfe

Yes. Is a whopping 60 medals. Havent' that much of medals left, otherwise I could have taken one for you too... :(

60's nuthin, I was worried it was 150 or something crazy like the treasure lol.

Also would love to still be able to help others with fossils but I stopped holding onto them a while ago. When you're regularly getting 4 dupes a day they add up fast :(

60's nuthin, I was worried it was 150 or something crazy like the treasure lol.

Nah, most expensive is treasure chest (150) and the tropical floor and vista (100 each), others are under 100 medals.

My Nintendo Room is finished at last with the floor and wall. Thanks again Debs.

Debs

Nah, most expensive is treasure chest (150) and the tropical floor and vista (100 each), others are under 100 medals.

My Nintendo Room is finished at last with the floor and wall. Thanks again Debs.

You're welcome! :) Thank you so much too :) I've searched for that Bottled ship for so long :p Only need one more item to complete my collection now :)

celebi23

So, I'm still offering my services :p
tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro3_400.jpg
tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro4_400.jpg
tumblr_mqokj2lmRS1s08e2ro5_400.jpg

So, don’t have a Best Buy near you, couldn’t get the SSID trick working or just missed out on one of the items? Shoot me a PM and I will bring over any of the items you need and let you catalogue them :D My FC is: 4699-6104-8768

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Ok! So two things. First I had no idea villagers would randomly visit other villagers' houses. I went to Axel's today and Joey was there, hanging out. Cool.
Also, does anybody else have axel? What are his wallpaper and floors originally?
MdxZ6jm.jpg

I don't remember the wallpaper and floor being that combination when he moved in.

MicH

Gate is open to catalog this:
Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.