• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos17

Ok! So two things. First I had no idea villagers would randomly visit other villagers' houses. I went to Axel's today and Joey was there, hanging out. Cool.
Also, does anybody else have axel? What are his wallpaper and floors originally?
MdxZ6jm.jpg

I don't remember the wallpaper and floor being that combination when he moved in.
Villagers can't change their floor or wallpaper so fas as I know.

Ellix

Sydney the Normal koala is packed up right now! If anybody would like to have her in their town, let me know. Better to PM me since I will be stepping out soon but I'll be back in the evening.

Wolfe

Phineas...

Why have you not given me my HHA badges yet... I have way over 100k points.

Yeah it's weird, I've had him not show up until he was backlogged with like 6 badges for me, and then other times he shows up right away mid day once I complete the requirements for a single badge.

Forsythia

I just found out I could download new items, just got the coconut lamp, but missed out on the Rainbow Screen. :( Any chance Nintendo will do repeats on these items?

MicH

While doing some island tours for medals, I got some sort of system error which forced me to "press A to restart" my 3DS and wiped out a morning's worth of work. Never had that happen before in any 3DS game which was surprising enough. But having to explain myself to an angry mole afterward is some kind of bullshit.

I've had this happen to me too when loading an island tour. I now make sure to Save & Continue before I head to the island.

Wolfe

Good to hear! How are you liking him? :D

Well we're off to a bad start lol, I demolished a bridge to get new suggestions and of course since I didn't make a new character to check Rodney's house placement he placed his house right in the spot to block the bridge from being rebuilt -_-

So now I actually want him to move out lol, such is The Grid life.

Edit: btw Katrina is in town if anyone wants to get that done for the day.

zigg

Something's not right in Niwa this afternoon…

Then, moments later, I round the bend of the river to find this…

I'm a little scared.

Animekatt

Well we're off to a bad start lol, I demolished a bridge to get new suggestions and of course since I didn't make a new character to check Rodney's house placement he placed his house right in the spot to block the bridge from being rebuilt -_-

Ouch, sorry to hear that. :(

Wolfe

Ouch, sorry to hear that. :(

I guess it works out in a way since I still haven't gotten the Zen bridge suggested yet, so I wouldn't have put the bridge back anyway.

Just wish I would have remembered to stick a street light there or something to save the space lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I will take you up on that, and maybe also give Rodney a high five for sticking it to the establishment.

milkham

I'm still in need of a Big Bro Stache

I have for trade
Red/Blue/Yellow Pikmin hats
Block 2x
?Block
Firebar
Wii Fit
Triple Red shells
Majora's Mask
Triple Bananas
1up Mushroom
Bad Bro Stache,
Hero Pants
Hero Boots 2x
Metroid
Samus Hat 2x
Peach Parasol
Goal Pole

I really can't wait to get the Pavé set. My best pal set her date for January first when she got the game so she's been playing months behind. She managed to get extra pieces during Festivale and I've used them for a coffee room in my basement (combined with some minimalist). Love how it looks but I'm sooo many pieces off from the full collection.

It's storming in my town today though. It's nice. I just kinda like listening to it because it matches my mood.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ah, police station suggestion and gold watering can on the same day. I love you quillson, even if you don't appear in the prima guide for some reason.

Gate is open to catalog this:

Thanks Mich. And a very nice town. Hope I someday can have a town like that. One day. :)

Anyway, I'm also taking a quest. To get all of Gulliver Items. There are 30 of them. (I saw there were other benchmarks of historical, but those are mostly Spotlight items, so I'm not sure if I can catalogue these under Gulliver, but those are nice too for completion sake).

Those are souvenirs from Gulliver:

Ayers Rock (got it)
Bagpipes
Big Ben (got it)
Conical Straw Hat
Dala Horse
Dream Catcher
Eiffel Tower
Gaudi's Lizard (got it)
Gladiator Sandals
Hula Doll
Kinderdijk Windmill (got it)
Manneken Pis
Matryoshka
Merlion (got it)
Mermaid Statue
Moai Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Nutcracker
Pagoda
Red-Tasseled Lantern
Rooster of Barcelos
Samgyetang
Shamrock Clock
Sitar (got it)
Skeleton Figure (got it)
Statue of Liberty
Tapestry (got it)
Tribal Mask
Tuk-Tuk

Consolation prize: Chocolate Coin

Those are all ordable, except for one that is the consolation prize Chocolate Coin. :(

Other historic benchmarks are:

Arc de Triomphe
Plate Armor
Samurai Suit
Tower of Pisa

Those 4 arent from Gulliver, but spotlight, but I think those would up nice with the Gulliver items.

If somebody has some of the missing pieces, I would gladly catalogue them. Those with (got it) , mean I have them in my possession or they are catalogued, so they can be ordered. :)

If I got them all, then I invite everyone for a cataloging party, so you also can have those in your catalogue without too much hassle. :)

Thanks Mich. And a very nice town. Hope I someday can have a town like that. One day. :)

Anyway, I'm also taking a quest. To get all of Gulliver Items. There are 30 of them. (I saw there were other benchmarks of historical, but those are mostly Spotlight items, so I'm not sure if I can catalogue these under Gulliver, but those are nice too for completion sake).

Ayers Rock (got it)
Bagpipes
Big Ben (got it)
Conical Straw Hat
Dala Horse
Dream Catcher
Eiffel Tower
Gaudi's Lizard (got it)
Gladiator Sandals
Hula Doll
Kinderdijk Windmill (got it)
Manneken Pis
Matryoshka
Merlion (got it)
Mermaid Statue
Moai Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Nutcracker
Pagoda
Red-Tasseled Lantern
Rooster of Barcelos
Samgyetang
Shamrock Clock
Sitar (got it)
Skeleton Figure (got it)
Statue of Liberty
Tapestry (got it)
Tribal Mask
Tuk-Tuk

Consolation prize: Chocolate Coin

Those are all ordable, except for one that is the consolation prize Chocolate Coin. :(

Arc de Triomphe
Plate Armor
Samurai Suit
Tower of Pisa

Those 4 arent from Gulliver, but spotlight, but I think those would up nice with the Gulliver items.

If somebody has some of the missing pieces, I would gladly catalogue them. Those with (got it) , mean I have them in my possession or they are catalogued, so they can be ordered. :)

If I got them all, then I invite everyone for a cataloging party, so you also can have those in your catalogue without too much hassle. :)
I have the Samurai Suit, Maoi Statue, Pagoda, and Red Tasseled Lantern available for cataloging.

I could order the tower of pisa.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Dream Catcher
Gladiator Sandals
Red-Tasseled Lantern
Rooster of Barcelos
Samgyetang

Samurai Suit
Tower of Pisa

These are the ones I have. The non Gulliver ones would have to be ordered, but I believe I have all the Gulliver ones handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom