• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

So I have about 3 closet spaces full of double fossils and I'm nearing the completion of my museum section of fossils so I would love for ACGAF to help me out with the last of them I need. I'm probably going to be posting this every now and then so hopefully you guys don't get mad at me for doing so.

Here's my spreedsheet guys

Elija2

Anyway, I'm also taking a quest. To get all of Gulliver Items. There are 30 of them. (I saw there were other benchmarks of historical, but those are mostly Spotlight items, so I'm not sure if I can catalogue these under Gulliver, but those are nice too for completion sake).

I have a Dala Horse and Nutcracker you can catalog.

SmithnCo

So, I'm going to be getting a physical copy of this game soon. After I get it I'll start a new town on it and try to transfer all/most of my catalog over with a second 3DS. There shouldn't be any problems with playing both physical/digital on the same system mostly because they use different save locations right?

I might leave one of the towns open constantly after I get the new game so people can visit and do whatever they want. Maybe I'll leave the catalog items in it.

mb.exe

Anyone have a spare set of varia suit boots? Gracie is in town and I need a rock n' roll outfit, and apparently the varia suit is rock n' roll.

I have a bunch of other Nintendo stuff to trade

So, I'm going to be getting a physical copy of this game soon. After I get it I'll start a new town on it and try to transfer all/most of my catalog over with a second 3DS. There shouldn't be any problems with playing both physical/digital on the same system mostly because they use different save locations right?

I might leave one of the towns open constantly after I get the new game so people can visit and do whatever they want. Maybe I'll leave the catalog items in it.
Should do, the save data will be on the SD card for digital and the game card for the physical.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have a real dynamic, nice and scary painting up for grabs. not looking for anything in return, unless someone can hook me up with a perfect pear.

I might need dynamic if you don't mind holding onto it for a few. I'll bring some perfect pears either way, but I'll have to double check first.

SmithnCo

Should do, the save data will be on the SD card for digital and the game card for the physical.

Nice, that's what I'm thinking.

Now I just gotta go through the painstaking process of ordering all my sets for the new town... Gonna have to spam 5PM on my clock for delivery or it'll take forever.

Frogstep

Does anyone happen to have the Frog costume and/or the headphones hat I may catalogue? I also have some Nintendo items up for grabs if anyone needs any of these:

Coin
1-Up Mushroom
Pikmin
Red and Yellow Pikmin hat
Virtual Boy
Superstar
Pipe

Wolfe

Anyone have a spare set of varia suit boots? Gracie is in town and I need a rock n' roll outfit, and apparently the varia suit is rock n' roll.

I have a bunch of other Nintendo stuff to trade

I actually have a spare set of these you're welcome to, only N items I know I'm missing are the ? block and the fire bar, if you don't have either no biggie.

I can open my gate up in a few minutes.

Redd's in town and he has these fake paintings.

-Amazing painting
-Solemn painting
-Dynamic painting

If anyone wants 'em, my FC is in my profile. Perfect for keeping around the home: I personally have a fake dynamic painting in my place.

SuperSah

Banned
Cyrano's in my tent!

Expected to be there for ages trying to persuade him to move in, but nope. First thing he asks is to move in, and said yes straight away!

Good days. :D

MicH

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Hinaningyo (not DLC but JP event only)
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

That is all I have. If snyone has something more, please bring it :D
Gates are open once again for those who wish to catalog this

just cataloging everyone and their mothers today with no shame

showing up to people's towns uninvited and whatnot

Edit:
BQXadqjCQAAdYVt.jpg:large

lewd

Garland7G

Does anyone happen to have the Frog costume and/or the headphones hat I may catalogue? I also have some Nintendo items up for grabs if anyone needs any of these:

Coin
1-Up Mushroom
Pikmin
Red and Yellow Pikmin hat
Virtual Boy
Superstar
Pipe

I have the headphones hat you can catalog FC in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom