• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

It's been all dark and shit in the last two towns I've been to lol, gotta return to the daylight of The Grid, take in some UV rays.

Otherwise it's hard to see shit with these shades on!

My villagers threw me a Birthday party. :) They're so cute.

BQVk7PGCcAA1FFS.jpg

Partying with Cesar, Walker, and Poppy.

Celegus

Gulliver landed on my beach and is asking about the place known for vikings and mermaids... in my head, I was thinking it was either Norway or Denmark. And now they're both options! Anyone know which it is?

Ellix

Just closed.

Will open up again in 45 min or so when I get to add more people

Mind if I pop over when you're available to catalogue the Hinaningyo? I don't think I have any other DLC of interest to bring aside from the Best Buy ones though.

I just discovered Katie is in town, would I be able to bring her over too?

Stat!

Just figured out a neat little trick. Not sure if its been posted repeatedly, but

I've been talking to Frank a lot the past few days. Eventually, he brings up this mysterious fox named Redd who sold him a painting but he isnt sure if the painting is fake. Anyways, you can buy it for 3136 bells or so.

Anyways, out of the four times he's sold me a fake, one has been real. So FWIW, a painting here and there is worth it.

Stat!

Side note: Someone posted a video on the AC subreddit that the best way to get rid of villagers is to completely ignore them. Going to try that with Cobb this week. That son of a bitch Cobb.

Anyone need silver slingshots or an axe? I cleaned out everything in my inventory so I just have turnips :( - kinda hoping someone recommends the police station today.
sure, I'm on my way.

Flo just sold me a real graceful painting so I have another to giveaway to whoever wants it.

Would it be evil and terrible of me to claim the graceful painting too after you were so nice in letting me have the nice one? :p

Ok, catalogued the first batch of the Gulliver items from my mates here. :)

These I have in my catalogue:

Ayers Rock (got it)
Big Ben (got it)
Dala Horse (got it)
Dream Catcher (got it)
Eiffel Tower (got it)
Gaudi's Lizard (got it)
Gladiator Sandals (got it)
Kinderdijk Windmill (got it)
Merlion (got it)
Moai Statue (got it)
Nutcracker (got it)
Pagoda (got it)
Red-Tasseled Lantern (got it)
Rooster of Barcelos (got it)
Samgyetang (got it)
Sitar (got it)
Skeleton Figure (got it)
Tapestry (got it)

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes
Conical Straw Hat
Hula Doll
Manneken Pis
Matryoshka
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Shamrock Clock
Statue of Liberty
Tribal Mask
Tuk-Tuk

Consolation prize: Chocolate Coin (still missing)

Those are all ordable, except for one that is the consolation prize Chocolate Coin. :(

There are other benchmarks, but those are not from Gulliver, but spotlight instead. Still, they look nice and would look nice to your collection:

Arc de Triomphe
Plate Armor
Samurai Suit (got it)
Tower of Pisa

Samurai Suit is safe, but I still need the other 3 above.

If somebody has some of the missing pieces, I would gladly catalogue them. Those with (got it) , mean I have them in my possession or they are catalogued, so they can be ordered. :)

If I got them all, then I invite everyone for a cataloging party, so you also can have those in your catalogue without too much hassle. :)

Flipyap

Just figured out a neat little trick. Not sure if its been posted repeatedly, but

I've been talking to Frank a lot the past few days. Eventually, he brings up this mysterious fox named Redd who sold him a painting but he isnt sure if the painting is fake. Anyways, you can buy it for 3136 bells or so.

Anyways, out of the four times he's sold me a fake, one has been real. So FWIW, a painting here and there is worth it.
So far only Frita approached me begging to buy her paintings, no questions asked - they were genuine both times. I think she's some kind of sheep burglar.

Side note: Someone posted a video on the AC subreddit that the best way to get rid of villagers is to completely ignore them. Going to try that with Cobb this week. That son of a bitch Cobb.
Wish that were true, but it isn't. The only villagers that ever want to leave are the ones I speak to most. It is entirely random.

Garland7G

Its a myth, I still say make em your best friend, but If you get them to move out after a week of ignoring them, I'll take it as a half truth ;)

Stat!

Ok, catalogued the first batch of the Gulliver items from my mates here. :)

Bagpipes
Conical Straw Hat
Hula Doll
Manneken Pis
Matryoshka
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Shamrock Clock
Statue of Liberty
Tribal Mask
Tuk-Tuk

If I got them all, then I invite everyone for a cataloging party, so you also can have those in your catalogue without too much hassle. :)

I can order you the shamrock clock and Mannekin Pis. It should be delivered in 40 minutes.

Wish that were true, but it isn't. The only villagers that ever want to leave are the ones I speak to most. It is entirely random.

Its a myth, I still say make em your best friend, but If you get them to move out after a week of ignoring them, I'll take it as a half truth ;)

No. No!!!! How else will I get rid of Diva, Chops, Cobb, Angus, Elmer? :(

These I'm still missing:

Conical Straw Hat
Manneken Pis
Tuk-Tuk
I've got the Conical Straw Hat, can re-order the Manneken Pis and should be getting a Tuk-Tuk from Gulliver tomorrow morning. If you still need them tomorrow afternoon when the mail arrives (store is closed for remodelling atm) then you can pop over and catalogue them.

I can order you the shamrock clock and Mannekin Pis. It should be delivered in 40 minutes.

Would be very nice of you. :)

I've got the Conical Straw Hat, can re-order the Manneken Pis and should be getting a Tuk-Tuk from Gulliver tomorrow morning. If you still need them tomorrow afternoon when the mail arrives (store is closed for remodelling atm) then you can pop over and catalogue them.

Would be awesome. :)

Ellix

If somebody has some of the missing pieces, I would gladly catalogue them. Those with (got it) , mean I have them in my possession or they are catalogued, so they can be ordered. :)

I believe I can order the Tribal Mask and Plate Armor for you, also set to arrive in ~35 mins.

That same video says that you can also go the "friend them to the max" approach, but that would take at least 2-3 weeks of daily interaction before they're friended out enough to start asking to move. Of course, if the ignore them route doesn't actually provide consistent results, then befriending would become the only reliable route.

Garland7G

Here's an experiment. Ignore half and talk/do all requests/send mail for the other half and after a week see who wants to move. I'd be interested in seeing the results.

EDIT: as a matter of fact i'm gonna do it to with bill and derwin.

I believe I can order the Tribal Mask and Plate Armor for you, also set to arrive in ~35 mins.

That same video says that you can also go the "friend them to the limit" approach, but that would take at least 2-3 weeks of daily before they're friended out enough.

Would very appreciate it. :) Thanks. :)

That same video says that you can also go the "friend them to the max" approach, but that would take at least 2-3 weeks of daily interaction before they're friended out enough to start asking to move. Of course, if the ignore them route doesn't actually provide consistent results, then befriending would become the only reliable route.
Iggly wants to move regularly and I only talk to him occasionally. Villagers from literally every point on the friendship scale have wanted to move out of my town (bar fucking Rodney) so I honestly do not believe it is anything other than completely random.

I've got Ankha camping, but my town's full.
Is it possible to get her to move in if I kick someone out right now?
Sadly not, unless you have a free slot now she'll be gone tomorrow. What a waste of one of the rarest villagers :(

Animekatt

I've got Ankha camping, but my town's full.
Is it possible to get her to move in if I kick someone out right now?

I don't think so, since when someone says they're moving, it would be a few days from then.
Also, I need to add you to my permanent friendlist. :)

0301 9820 0716

Ellix

Iggly wants to move regularly and I only talk to him occasionally. Villagers from literally every point on the friendship scale have wanted to move out of my town (bar fucking Rodney) so I honestly do not believe it is anything other than completely random.

In my personal experience I've also found it to be completely random. The same goes with the frequency at which villagers ask to move (e.g. 3 days in a row and then nothing for 1.5 weeks).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Re-tail claims it is buying headgear for a premium but it just seems they are buying for the standard price. :/ Eh... I need to get rid of this junk anyway.

Also Katie has appeared in my town yet again. Nothing for ages and then she pops up twice in a row. So can I dump her on anyone.

I can give you a full fossil set if you like.

Added, My FC 4554-0230-3215

You are still in my Friendslist. :)

Added, My FC 4554-0230-3215

Let me know when you are ready and I'll open the gate. :)

Re-tail claims it is buying headgear for a premium but it just seems they are buying for the standard price. :/ Eh... I need to get rid of this junk anyway.

Also Katie has appeared in my town yet again. Nothing for ages and then she pops up twice in a row. So can I dump her on anyone.

I can give you a full fossil set if you like.

Me me me. :) I want more Katie items. Only have her picture for now. :(

I've gotten darker from just doing things around my town for a bit. Soon I can be able to wear my mii mask!

Actually I can wear it now.

Totally unfair. I do the same thing and I never got a tan. :(

I see people on the internet complaining how to get rid of a tan and I'm here WISHING I was them lol.

MicH

Mind if I pop over when you're available to catalogue the Hinaningyo? I don't think I have any other DLC of interest to bring aside from the Best Buy ones though.

I just discovered Katie is in town, would I be able to bring her over too?
Absolutely no problem.

I need your FC. I'm on mobile so I can't see them in profiles.

I'll be opening up in 10 min. Can everyone who wants to come over, but I haven't added, please PM me their FC?

OK. 4554-0230-3215 right?

Yes. :) Town Petville. :)

I've only got her items thrice and two of them are her picture. :/

What a complete set of fossils to make a minifig from or just happy with Katie?

What fossils are they? Cause I already have Mini T Rex, Mini Raptor and Mini Mammoth. :)

Elija2

Totally unfair. I do the same thing and I never got a tan. :(

I see people on the internet complaining how to get rid of a tan and I'm here WISHING I was them lol.

I don't even know how I got my tan. I barely spent time on the island.

Are you wearing headgear? Some hats and accessories prevent tans. That's how I got rid of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom