• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What fossils are they? Cause I already Mini T Rex, Mini Raptor and Mini Mammoth. :)
Unless I've made a mistake I should have Dimetrodon, Ichthyosaur, Iguanodon, Mammoth, Megacerops, Pachysaurus, Pteranodon and Velociraptor.

I think it's just another example of the game using vague categories for things that are already similar. Do you have one of the boxing headgear items you can test it with?
I tested it with items that have the cap icon and the helmet icon. Seven different pieces I tried to sell and not one triggered it.

Unless I've made a mistake I should have Dimetrodon, Ichthyosaur, Iguanodon, Mammoth, Megacerops, Pachysaurus, Pteranodon and Velociraptor.

Hmz, Pteranodon or Iguanodon would be nice. :)

I don't even know how I got my tan. I barely spent time on the island.

Wearing sunglasses and the kappa costume and still I get a tan. You would think this wouldn't happen with these clothes, right?

Wolfe

I tested it with items that have the cap icon and the helmet icon. Seven different pieces I tried to sell and not one triggered it.

I meant that all 7 of them might have not been considered "headgear" to the game in the sense that there are specific headgear items such as the boxing piece. Just cause it's a retail bonus item doesn't mean it has to have an extensive list to choose from, could literally just be a couple of different ones for all we know.

It's ridiculous I agree, it was like when my friends town was buying cherries but perfect cherries don't count -_-

Anyway that's just my theory.

Is Roscoe the best or what?
BQXqP-7CYAAN1JM.jpg

BQXqbSOCIAA2uj2.jpg

OK. just tell me when your gates are open and I'll drop Katie and a complete Iguanodon off.

They are open now. :)

Question, to order from the catalogue, how much should i order to not get problems with other mail? Because I'm awaiting a statue for Linius and I ordered 6 Gulliver Items. Should I keep it at that for today? Don't want to miss mails from villagers or other stuff...

MicH

Aurora Screen
Cherry-blossom Clock
Hinaningyo (not DLC but JP event only)
Kagamimochi (unsure)
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Sunrise lamp

That is all I have. If snyone has something more, please bring it :D
Opening gates for the last time today. If you want to catalog these items, head on over :)

Wolfe

They are open now. :)

Question, to order from the catalogue, how much should i order to not get problems with other mail? Because I'm awaiting a statue for Linius and I ordered 6 Gulliver Items. Should I keep it at that for today? Don't want to miss mails from villagers or other stuff...

Honestly I have no idea, shit throws me off considering HHA stuff you order shows up way late for me a lot of the time.

Elija2

Wearing sunglasses and the kappa costume and still I get a tan. You would think this wouldn't happen with these clothes, right?

Yeah, the tanning system in this game is messed up. There are some items that you can't wear if you want a tan, there's items that you that can't wear if you don't want a tan, and you have to keep switching between these items if you only want a slight tan. There should have been like a tanning booth or something that you can use to get a permanent tan.

eggwolio

So I have about 3 closet spaces full of double fossils and I'm nearing the completion of my museum section of fossils so I would love for ACGAF to help me out with the last of them I need. I'm probably going to be posting this every now and then so hopefully you guys don't get mad at me for doing so.

Here's my spreedsheet guys

I gots an iguanadon tail and a diplo tail for your two pachy parts.

Roto13

Fuck flowers.

This would be less annoying if I arranged them in a grid of patches of 9 with spaces in between each patch.

But I'm only watering them for grass growth and I guess that would leave long bare paths.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, that sucks. I almost wish they wouldn't camp when you're at 10 because it's such a tease.

Hey dude, forget which one you still needed, but I got in the spherical radar, large space console, and captain's monitor if you wanted to grab it at some point.

Nori Chan

Totally unfair. I do the same thing and I never got a tan. :(

I see people on the internet complaining how to get rid of a tan and I'm here WISHING I was them lol.

stay mad brah

but in all seriousness go to the island and if it's a day with a blue sky then chill on the beach, put your 3ds down and don't touch it leave it there for 5 hours

Frogstep

I can't believe I haven't gotten any pictures from my villagers.
I talk to them everyday, complete requests, send them letters, hell I even fully
pay for every project in town! So ungrateful. ;(

Elija2

Also for those of you trying to tan, leaving your character standing doing nothing won't get you a tan. You need to be moving or doing something to get tanned.

That's weird because the day before my tan showed up I left my 3DS closed for a while. Maybe it's because my gate was open and I was playing online with someone.

And yet on any normal day I spend a bunch of time running around outside with my gate closed without any trace of a tan the next day.

Hey, I have a sapling if you're still interested in them.

Ack, just saw this. Yes, please, I'm like to come get it if you're still around. Can I bring you something? I have a couple of bamboo shoots and Velma just gave me a flying saucer that I don't need if you want it. :)

I have the Shamrock Clock/Mannekin Pis for you but I have to head out for a bit. Will you be on later tonight in a 2-3 hours?

Well, I'm from Europe, so that would be like 2.30 am -3.30 am here, so that's a bit too late/early for me. But otherwise tomorrow is also good. :)

Elija2

Ack, just saw this. Yes, please, I'm like to come get it if you're still around. Can I bring you something? I have a couple of bamboo shoots and Velma just gave me a flying saucer that I don't need if you want it. :)

I guess I'll take the flying saucer. I've already got more bamboo shoots than I know what to do with. :p

I'll add you and open my gate.

I talk to them everyday, complete requests, send them letters, hell I even fully

As far as I know, the requests most likely to get you pics are the ones where you petition other towns, or the ones where you have to give them a rare fish or bug. I got three pics from the petition request. If you're cheaty, you can save before you hand it in, and reset the game. But I don't endorse this at all.

Stat!

I swing an axe at my villagers. They won't leave :(

The thing that annoys me with the villagers is when they want fruit or want me to deliver a package and either the tree or recipient is right beside them.

Elija2

Whenever I send Curly a letter he always replies back with "Thanks for the birthday letter!" even though it's been 3 days since his birthday.

ramyeon

Reached almost 1 million on HHA Theme challenge... and Nook's is under construction so I can't order anything I need to make it to 1.1 tomorrow morning. Bah.

Marvie_3

Banned
I swing an axe at my villagers. They won't leave :(

The thing that annoys me with the villagers is when they want fruit or want me to deliver a package and either the tree or recipient is right beside them.

I'd prefer this than running all over town looking for someone.

Fuckin' PIETRO moved into my town :( And Katt still has not left.

I've resolved to NEVER talking to Pietro. Day 3 and I still haven't so much as welcomed him.

Curses.

So yeah, today's been a pretty good day so far:

hni_0076_jpgkpjga.jpg

Finally finished the Sweets-look of my house. Really like it and quite appropriate for the Mayor of Ooo.

hni_0082_jpgqkj0k.jpg

Saharah showed up in town today and I managed to get both an exclusive wallpaper and floor from her.

hni_0086_jpgjekwk.jpg

Finally got around to starting work on some public works projects again, which is something I meant to do when I got my Gold Watering Can and didn't have to worry about Perfect Town or any of that stuff anymore, but had just been procrastinating/indecisive until now.

Anyway, first off was that bell. Unfortunately, that shot was taken at around 6:00 AM and everyone was apparently too busy sleeping to be bothered to see such a thing of beauty. Well, except Ava, who apparently just couldn't be bothered to leave her house. Oh well. Their loss. :p

hni_0100_jpgfbjiu.jpg

Continuing to work on my fruit-themed museum exhibit (got the grape tee after 5:00 PM last night, so I had to wait until today for the Nooklings to send me another one and a Paper Wall Lamp so I could have Cyrus make that latest addition to the room).

Also, didn't take a pic, but I also finally got Mabel's mannequin today (already had Sable's). Labelle, it's your turn now. :D

Oh yeah, and I suppose if anyone would like to just take a look around my town my Dream Address is:
5700-2169-7429.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yep? lol

Just random rustic stuff pretty much, I'd ask someone else to order for me or pop over to someone's town but I've gotta go to university in a bit for the day so it'd be hard to coordinate :( guess I can just wait another day :p

Aw man, too bad I didn't know the other day. I gave away a ton of rustic stuff that I didn't need anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom