• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I wonder what would happen if you recruited a villager from another town that you used to have. Like if I had Katt in my town but she moved away, but then I recruit someone else's Katt, what would happen? Would it act like my old Katt, or would it be the new Katt that doesn't remember me? Then could I ever get my old Katt to visit my town again, or would her existence be completely wiped and replaced with the new Katt?

I love that sweets house! I plan to do a sweets house sometime too.

And uh... yeah, pm me someday when you want help with your flowers.

Yes, two at a time and type/color is random.

You needed a merry go round and jester shoes?

I wonder what would happen if you recruited a villager from another town that you used to have. Like if I had Katt in my town but she moved away, but then I recruit someone else's Katt, what would happen? Would it act like my old Katt, or would it be the new Katt that doesn't remember me? Then could I ever get my old Katt to visit my town again, or would her existence be completely wiped and replaced with the new Katt?

Okay, catch a scallop and go to Pascal. :) This is way too much thinking. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I may keep my park surrounded by the island bush. The fact that bushes are so random when it comes to growing means I have to be able to buy multiples at a time just in case they don't grow in the morning.

Still have a few gaps. >:|

You have to cycle through 16 villagers before you can have a repeat. I'm not sure on the memory part though. If you got a new Katt, she wouldn't know you. I've talked to my villagers in other towns and they don't know me. If you got the old Katt, I presume she would but I don't know for sure.

ramyeon

Aw man, too bad I didn't know the other day. I gave away a ton of rustic stuff that I didn't need anymore :(
Dat timing! Haha it's all good, I'm gonna mostly fill the last room with Rustic themed clothes so it won't be too expensive, just wish the shop had stayed open one day longer!

Those fruity wall lamps look awesome. Great idea!
Thanks. :D It started off as just something I was messing around with for the heck of it, but it really did end up turning out well, IMO.

I love that sweets house! I plan to do a sweets house sometime too.

And uh... yeah, pm me someday when you want help with your flowers.
Thanks, but I'm not really concerned about hybrids or anything. Just have flowers there for the pretty~ :D

And if I did start caring, pretty much everything would have to be scrapped anyway, since I haven't been keeping track of parents or anything at all and I have stuff like this huge mess next to Keaton's house. xD

hni_0009_jpgatj1f.jpg

But yeah, I'm not too fussed about that stuff and the PWP's I have planned are probably going to take out a bunch of them anyway (like for instance, I'm probably going to try to put a Moai statue into the middle of that mess), which is why I waited until now to do them.

I hope now that Bunnie's moved in I have a better chance of getting the metal bench suggestion. Two peppy villagers: twice as many chances for that bench.

I already have a dream spot all picked out for Isabelle to say is completely unsuitable because we're building a bench and we basically need a lot of space. :/

celebi23

Might someone be able to let me into their town? Clay asked me to get signatures for his "No More Crinkly Wrappers petition". My FC is 4699-6104-8768. Thanks!

Koren

Thanks again MicH for hosting, it's always great fun to visit...

Those fruity wall lamps look awesome. Great idea!
I agree. I need to play with those paper lamps...

Also, didn't take a pic, but I also finally got Mabel's mannequin today (already had Sable's).
lol, me to, at last...

Shame one can't visit museums during dreams.
I agree. That's the reason why I'm using first floor as storage rooms, and I'm creating characters to have exhibits rooms inside the town.

I just can't decide whether I should create a fourth character, I'm pretty scared by the random placement of villagers. I've yet to release anyone (I'd like to change 2-3 of them at least), because I've yet to get pictures, but there'll come a time where the problem will arise.

I need a reset trick that doesn't rely on character creation ^_^

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
There has been a torrential downpour all day today in my village. Makes me lazy. Plus, I got rid of Claus, who was infected by the fresh shirt virus, but now both Bella and Paula have it on now! That's 4 of 9. I don't wanna report them.. Maybe if I keep sending them shirts.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I hope now that Bunnie's moved in I have a better chance of getting the metal bench suggestion. Two peppy villagers: twice as many chances for that bench.

I already have a dream spot all picked out for Isabelle to say is completely unsuitable because we're building a bench and we basically need a lot of space. :/

lol so true :(

"We're building a metal bench, so I'd say we need 15 spaces to the left and right, and at least 35 back! If you're going to build next to something though, it's probably better to have more space all around." Or she'll just tell you you're too close to just about everything -_-

MicH

Thanks again MicH for hosting, it's always great fun to visit...

I agree. I need to play with those paper lamps...

lol, me to, at last...

I agree. That's the reason why I'm using first floor as storage rooms, and I'm creating characters to have exhibits rooms inside the town.

I just can't decide whether I should create a fourth character, I'm pretty scared by the random placement of villagers. I've yet to release anyone (I'd like to change 2-3 of them at least), because I've yet to get pictures, but there'll come a time where the problem will arise.

I need a reset trick that doesn't rely on character creation ^_^
It was very fun! Thanks to Ellix and Linius as well. A lot of bubble blowing and bean throwing :p

Animekatt

A huge shout out to Niraj, MicH, SolidEyeSystem, and ZAMtendo's gf for helping me catalog many zen items, giving paintings, and helping me reach 100 visitors!

On top of that, I got the last zen PWP needed: the zen clock from Croque!
Now to work on Francine tomorrow for the hot spring, Tokyo tower, and the metal bench.

Does anyone have the Tokonoma handy by any chance?

eggwolio

There has been a torrential downpour all day today in my village. Makes me lazy. Plus, I got rid of Claus, who was infected by the fresh shirt virus, but now both Bella and Paula have it on now! That's 4 of 9. I don't wanna report them.. Maybe if I keep sending them shirts.

You're gonna have gyroids to dig up tomorrow! Any chance you could lemme know which ones you get before you dispose of them? I need 48 more. I can trade things or pay you. :D

Linius

Yup, Dewford is as fine as always.

Had some gardening to do. All fields are ready now, fingers crossed for some hybrids. Also caught a Saddled Bichir during gardening. And I sighted my first scorpion while watering my flowers. Took the same approach as with the tarantula but I wasn't really prepared so it ran away :(

Yup, Dewford is as fine as always.

Had some gardening to do. All fields are ready now, fingers crossed for some hybrids. Also caught a Saddled Bichir during gardening. And I sighted my first scorpion while watering my flowers. Took the same approach as with the tarantula but I wasn't really prepared so it ran away :(

You a yellow aloha shirt yet? :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
A huge shout out to Niraj, MicH, SolidEyeSystem, and ZAMtendo's gf for helping me catalog many zen items, giving paintings, and helping me reach 100 visitors!

On top of that, I got the last zen PWP needed: the zen clock from Croque!
Now to work on Francine tomorrow for the hot spring, Tokyo tower, and the metal bench.

Does anyone have the Tokonoma handy by any chance?

My gates are open whenever you wanted to drop Katie :)

I don't. Does it look any cool? The clothing I find on the regular island isn't all that :p

Hopefully I get some good tours tomorrow. Need to grind some medals. Barely have enough for a treasure chest at the moment.

yellow-aloha-tee.jpg

I got some good ones, but then I left a couple of times and didn't look for more anymore.

Linius

yellow-aloha-tee.jpg

I got some good ones, but then I left a couple of times and didn't look for more anymore.

Might look good with my aviator glasses and a pair of shorts. Really 'summery'. If you can spare one in exchange for something you can always take it with you tomorrow. Is there btw a wall to combine with the tropical floor?

Might look good with my aviator glasses and a pair of shorts. Really 'summery'. If you can spare one in exchange for something you can always take it with you tomorrow. Is there btw a wall to combine with the tropical floor?

Yeah, I got one spare. :) Yes, the tropical vista.

tropical-vista.jpg

Also 100 medals... :( Need it for a beach room. :)

SmithnCo

So I've got a few sets that are missing one or two items that I've overlooked. I need:

stripe chair
stripe lamp
classic desk
blue bed
exotic lamp
lunar lander

I can do a catalog trade with items from a ton of series that I've ordered. A bunch of the standard sets plus mad scientist, sci-fi, and space stuff.

milkham

since debs gave me the last thing I needed, my nintendo items are up for grabs, come take them!
friend code# 3239-2769-8151

Red/Blue/Yellow Pikmin hats
Block 2x
?Block
Firebar
Wii Fit
Triple Red shells
Majora's Mask
Triple Bananas
1up Mushroom
Bad Bro Stache,
Hero Pants
Hero Boots 2x
Metroid
Samus Hat 2x
Peach Parasol
Goal Pole

So I've got a few sets that are missing one or two items that I've overlooked. I need:

stripe chair
stripe lamp
classic desk
blue bed
exotic lamp
lunar lander

I can do a catalog trade with items from a ton of series that I've ordered. A bunch of the standard sets plus mad scientist, sci-fi, and space stuff.

I've got the blue bed and exotic lamp.
All I ask is a blue bench since that's the last piece I need to complete the series but sci-fi stuff would be really cool.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like Sam has it all for you. :p

braves01

Banned
since debs gave me the last thing I needed, my nintendo items are up for grabs, come take them!
friend code# 3239-2769-8151

Red/Blue/Yellow Pikmin hats
Block 2x
?Block
Firebar
Wii Fit
Triple Red shells
Majora's Mask
Triple Bananas
1up Mushroom
Bad Bro Stache,
Hero Pants