• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
-My squirrel asked me what kind of pet she should get
Options included squirrel
I said squirrel

-I suddenly realized I should plant bushes by every rock so when Im looking for money I dont have to dig holes

MicH

Which smug villager did I just get on my second cart? Rodney. Wha? I now have Rodney in both my games. I don't even

Ellix

Thanks to kamikazekoala and MicH for the 'loguing today! And it was fun hanging out with you all in Dewford!

tumblr_mpybserFh21sv666jo1_400.jpg

Last call for Sydney the Normal koala who's packed up in my town right now.

milkham

still got
goal pole,
red/yellow/blue pikmin hats
firebar
triple red shells
wii fit
triforce
peach parasol
1up mushroom
yoshi egg
2x hero boots
hero pants
2x samus hats
metroid

Philia

Okay, like MisterSamMan and kamikazekoala with crazy catalog items. I'm still doing my Fairy Tale theme item check list. :)

There's a bunch that's DLC or Gracie's so I won't list those.

I'm still missing the dolly, geisha wig, classic dress, lovely dress, red riding dress, ribbon dress, canary shirt, lovely tee, and hot spring skirt. :3

I have everything else on back order.

Okay, like MisterSamMan and kamikazekoala with crazy catalog items. I'm still doing my Fairy Tale theme item check list. :)

I'm still missing the dolly, geisha wig, classic dress, lovely dress, red riding dress, ribbon dress, canary shirt, lovely tee, and hot spring skirt. :3

I have a geisha wig on my main.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I can get you a lovely tee if you'd like.

Markun

So I Street Passed a Japanese player while I was walking in the mall today. I found this in the player's house.

tumblr_mqq412mIOk1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Well I know what I'm ordering from the HHA for the next 3 days.

milkham

ordered dolly for you

braves01

Banned
Thanks milkham for the hero's attire and letting me look around your place. I've a storage locker full of turnips right now, maybe one day I will be as rich as you, lol.

Chaos17

I am searching for :

Luigui hat
Luigi shirt
A blue pant (maybe?XD)

A vaccumm

Please PM me if you've these items, I would like to buy them if they can't be ordered/catalogued.
And like you can imagine, I will try to do a Luigi mansion interior (after failing of doing a Nintendo cafe) but first I need the clothes lol

Going to bed for now.

Philia

I am searching for :

Luigui hat
Luigi shirt
A blue pant (maybe?XD)

A vaccumm

Please PM me if you've these items, I would like to buy them if they can't be ordered/catalogued.
And like you can imagine, I will try to do a Luigi mansion interior (after failing of doing a Nintendo cafe) but first I need the clothes lol

Going to bed for now.

That's hilarious. :3 I can't order the vaccuum til two days lol. But I have the Luigi Hat and Shirt for you to catalog, they both can be ordered I believe.

So I Street Passed a Japanese player while I was walking in the mall today. I found this in the player's house.

tumblr_mqq412mIOk1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Well I know what I'm ordering from the HHA for the next 3 days.

Who do I give the donations to so you could afford the entire set and let everyone catalog it. :D

I'm finally gonna have another open space in my town on August 1st, so if anyone has Ankha, Zucker, or any other cool villagers moving out, please let me know.

I'll pay top bell for any of the popular villagers that I want.

Ellix

Now that I'm playing with an alt char, it's so weird to see some of the NPCs reset back to previous states. I can imagine Cyrus being like "Psst Reese which human is it? Oh that one? Okay nap time!" and Lyle ducks away under the table whenever my alt walks in.

Nooooo how could you let Sydney leave? She's one of my BFFs in my town <3

If I could personally evict Tammi then Sydney would still be in town. I desperately need a free villager slot, holding out for dream villager Static somehow.

She never offered me any difficult tasks though so I don't have her portrait.

massoluk

Banned
Curses, finally got 3 gold ore and what did the llamas gave me? Another damn good clock. Any one got a spare gold item that you wanna exchange with me?

Opening now!

Wee, I probably deleted you b/c I've been close or at 100 for a while. Will add again! Sorry for deletion (MicH deleted me and had to add me back too!).

Leeness

She already gave me her picture too, so she's dead to me.

;_;

If I could personally evict Tammi then Sydney would still be in town. I desperately need a free villager slot, holding out for dream villager Static somehow.

She never offered me any difficult tasks though so I don't have her portrait.

No one in my town ever gives me difficult tasks/portraits haha. If I got rid of everyone who didn't give me a portrait, I'd have no one ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom