• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_kill

Havent done one of these ina while so end of the day pics update :)

tumblr_mpcnwbMKJP1sv68yso1_400.jpg

finally after 15 days i got my gold watering can :)

tumblr_mpcnya759E1sv68yso1_400.jpg

Managed to get a very nice set from a friend

tumblr_mpcoaz28H71sv68yso1_400.jpg

through tons of trading i completed my golden set :)

tumblr_mpcoctv6qA1sv68yso1_400.jpg

sold off my turnips

overall it was a fantastic day :). Also a side note holiday furniture can be ordered fromt he catalog this time around .
Damn, I bet your village is gdlk

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ok opening gate now, appreciate though if people would say their gaf name when they find me so i know which pm to check :)

also feel free to have a look at my house and let me know if theres anything u want to catalogue and we can organise that later!

quote for the new page

ok opening gate now, appreciate though if people would say their gaf name when they find me so i know which pm to check :)

also feel free to have a look at my house and let me know if theres anything u want to catalogue and we can organise that later!

What's your character's name?

IrishNinja

nice shots Gaiaknight! do you have the QR codes for the water & walkway paths? sharp!

also how do you get those bushes lining em

Wolfe

Lol guess I left my gate open while my system was closed, someone buried a salad bar behind the stump I was sitting on D:

HolyCheck

lmao!

mine is niick :) im in the ninja mask.

yes its been non stops trains for 5 mins now... havent been able to move lol

Mekere

Has anyone managed to grow some hibiscus in the direct perimeter of a public work? All of those I planted there died and I'm not sure if it's bad luck or if the squares are infertile.

tumblr_mpcosayJ3h1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Damn, I bet your village is gdlk
if you want i can post my dream code so you can see it

nice shots Gaiaknight! do you have the QR codes for the water & walkway paths? sharp!

also how do you get those bushes lining em

i got the path from here
http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/tagged/p

Also i got the bushes from the island shop cost 5 medals a piece.

Has anyone managed to grow some hibiscus in the direct perimeter of a public work? All of those I planted there died and I'm not sure if it's bad luck or if the squares are infertile.
all of mine also die when i put them near public works projects i found i got to plant them then build the project.

Just got done planting a bunch of bushes around town.

mfw I realized I wasted about 5 of them because they can't grow next to public projects.

3918.gif

Can someone explain or link me to some info on the Mayor/2 players issue? I just got a physical copy of the game and me and my daughter both want to play it. From what I understand the first of us to play will be mayor and the other just a member of the town. Is there any difference other than that?

For example if I'm mayor I know I get to set the ordinances (I think) and she can't. What about the stuff in the town and everything else? Would everything else be the same as if only one person was playing or will there be less stuff to do if one of us does it or what?

Thanks.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Can someone explain or link me to some info on the Mayor/2 players issue? I just got a physical copy of the game and me and my daughter both want to play it. From what I understand the first of us to play will be mayor and the other just a member of the town. Is there any difference other than that?

For example if I'm mayor I know I get to set the ordinances (I think) and she can't. What about the stuff in the town and everything else? Would everything else be the same as if only one person was playing or will there be less stuff to do if one of us does it or what?

Thanks.

Mayor can set ordinances and plan new projects. That's the breadth of his duties as far as I know.

If you'll be playing with your daughter, you guys can talk with each other and plan what the projects should be, even though her character can't actually do projects on her own.

Linius

That is weird, got 30.000 points from the HHA yesterday and 50.000 this morning while I even demolished my home for a bit (it was after midnight) for Dacvak. I didn't place it back because I went to sleep and I still got more points. No idea what item could have caused that :p

HolyCheck

i really should have been smart.. next time i know what to do

different sections of my wardroab for different ppl then pm out your section code! its brilliant i know!

also another one clearing up nw

Wolfe

Just got another fossil dupe so I figured I'd list the dupes I have available again.

Shark tooth
Coprolite x2
Stego skull x2
Styraco tail
Dimetrodon skull
Apato skull

HolyCheck

hahah its ok now, i just got confused by having too many items on hand.

add to that that one of the first people that came inhas the same village name as a friend of mine ;_; so i didnt know who was who!

Mayor can set ordinances and plan new projects. That's the breadth of his duties as far as I know.

If you'll be playing with your daughter, you guys can talk with each other and plan what the projects should be, even though her character can't actually do projects on her own.

Ok sounds good thanks again.

Linius

Damn, the one day I'm going to leave my 3DS for a while retail pays double for sharks. I hate you Reese. Then I screwed my ore rock, only got 5 out of it, two were silver though. But Shampoodle's is being built so I'm happy about that. Also Mr. Resetti paid me a visit this morning to thank me for building his secret lair.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wish I bough more bushes from the island when they were selling them. Haven't seen them since. I at least want to complete this one stretch of shrubs. :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
had a green eye mask on yesterday, was even odder :)

Can you only order one of each item per day from the catalogue? I wanted 3 kiwi stools but only one turned up

Totakeke

Has the villager inventory system been figured out yet? They must all have their own storage for items they receive and they have in their house. It does feel you can kind of manipulate it to put what you want into their house or get specific items from them. I feel kinda bad because Maple has pretty much giving me her entire catalog of teddy bears. :p

Mendoza

Has the villager inventory system been figured out yet? They must all have their own storage for items they receive and they have in their house. It does feel you can kind of manipulate it to put what you want into their house or get specific items from them. I feel kinda bad because Maple has pretty much giving me her entire catalog of teddy bears. :p
Right?
I found it suprising when an townsfolk invited me over, and after I opened their storage, it says I 'found' an item and they offered it to me.

Linius

had a green eye mask on yesterday, was even odder :)

Can you only order one of each item per day from the catalogue? I wanted 3 kiwi stools but only one turned up

Nope, I order Glass Display Cases in multiples all the time. Just make sure you don't order more than 10 things in one go because the mailbox can't hold more than 10. If you order more it will come with the next mail round.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nope, I order Glass Display Cases in multiples all the time. Just make sure you don't order more than 10 things in one go because the mailbox can't hold more than 10. If you order more it will come with the next mail round.

ah, that might be it. Post from catalog seems to come at a diffrent time too - is it 9am? Had a couple of letters from residents this morning but nothing from T&T, then a bit later it was heaving.

Now waiting outside Tom Nook's for him to open so I can pay him.

edit: 598,000 bells, you robbing bastard

edit 2: how do you get mannequins? Got the QR reader and talk to sable every day but she's just repeating stuff now

edit3: Blathers you beautiful bugger of a bird. Finally get the museum expansion public works project

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
When can I start really decorating/constructing my town, gahhh.

I only play every day to collect bugs to sell, and that gets me what, 300.000 Bells a day for every 2 to 2.5 hours of play? Not bad, but I am already getting bored since all I do right now is just collecting bugs, hahaha. I don't know any other way to dependably collect Bells though :(

Damn all the shits are so goddamn expensive.

Jintor

When can I start really decorating/constructing my town, gahhh.

I only play every day to collect bugs to sell, and that gets me what, 300.000 Bells a day for every 2 to 2.5 hours of play? Not bad, but I am already getting bored since all I do right now is just collecting bugs, hahaha. I don't know any other way to dependably collect Bells though :(

Damn all the shits are so goddamn expensive.

That's why I'm playing the stalk market.

Linius

ah, that might be it. Post from catalog seems to come at a diffrent time too - is it 9am? Had a couple of letters from residents this morning but nothing from T&T, then a bit later it was heaving.

Now waiting outside Tom Nook's for him to open so I can pay him.

edit: 598,000 bells, you robbing bastard

edit 2: how do you get mannequins? Got the QR reader and talk to sable every day but she's just repeating stuff now

edit3: Blathers you beautiful bugger of a bird. Finally get the museum expansion public works project

Mail with catalogue items comes at 9am and 5pm.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It eventually happens, just keep trying every day, keep buying clothes to get one from Mable, Accessories to get one from Labelle.
But all the outfts suck in my store.

Uuuhhh... guess I'll just have to buy and dump.

Wolfe

But all the outfts suck in my store.

Uuuhhh... guess I'll just have to buy and dump.

Honestly mannequins aside I started doing that recently if only just to catalog the items. I got so sick of feeling like I didn't have any space in my locker that the idea of having my items (somewhat) on demand became more and more appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom