• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I Street Passed a Japanese player while I was walking in the mall today. I found this in the player's house.

tumblr_mqq412mIOk1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Well I know what I'm ordering from the HHA for the next 3 days.

You lucky duck! :3

ramyeon

I caught a tarantula today. Here's my strategy: find one, run away, take out your net, run behind it, and time your swing.
I find it easier to creep up on them with your net. As long as you stop moving when they turn around to face you then they will not attack you even if you have your net out.

zroid

Banned
Every time I've seen a tarantula (except once, where it KOd me), the instant I even approached it, it just ran into the nearest pond/river. ;\

Man, I've gone to Best Buy twice now and I cannot for the life of me connect to whatever to get the exclusive items.

I'd be happy to let you catalog them tomorrow afternoon when I'm home. It will probably be after 5 PM EST. PM me you FC if you'd like (on mobile). Mine is in my profile.

Elija2

My trick to catching tarantulas and scorpions is to run away, equip my net, charge at it, and press A right when I'm at the right distance to catch it. Creeping up on them slowly never works for me.

Elija2

So I'm guessing that every town layout has pre-chosen spots where villagers will place their homes. Since they can't be built near PWPs though, I'm thinking that if I find where each possible house spot is and place a PWP near the undesirable ones I won't have to do the new character trick when someone is moving in.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I went into Lionel's house, and he was done celebrating his birthday. He had my gift, a Master Sword, right in the middle of his house. I chatted him up a few times, and he wanted to buy a kung fu shirt, and gave me a couple items. I left and reentered to continue to chat him up for paintings, only to see...the kung fu shirt where the Master Sword once was :/ guess he didn't like the gift THAT much :( he did give me a painting soon after though, so whatever. But still kind of a dick move.

Vibranium

Banned
Dammit, I've got three freaking bears in my town now that Grizzly moved in since I foolishly kept talking to him (I wanted a game where he'd buy my stuff) and clicked a when he asked me if he should move (there was no game to play...)

In other news I finally got into the turnip game, only at 93 bells right now though.

If anybody's ever inviting people in again to catologue stuff, I'd be down with that, I'll try to be in this thread more frequently in the future.

Niraj

You and your paintings make me jelly Niraj. I should totally have a Lionel in my town :p

I've been perhaps a bit overly lucky in this regard, but I'd imagine you could get similar results from any smug villager? Maybe?

So far I've gotten 10 from Lionel (1 fake), I think 3-4 from Groucho (all legit), and 1 legit from Muffy. All the ones I've gotten from Lionel and Groucho were just a result of talking to them over and over again, while Muffy got excited and ran over for hers. Bear in mind that it isn't free. Lionel's usually cost me like 7k or some shit, while the others were at maybe 3.5k to 4k per. That's basically a pittance though for what you're getting.

Dreweyes

Sorry for the shameless post... thought you guys might be interested! :)

I've got 2 limited edition $11 Animal Crossing t-shirt/tank top designs up for only 24 hours at The Yetee right now!

Cheers! ♥

tumblr_mqqfhwJpOJ1qggmj0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqqfdgleU41qggmj0o1_500.gif

Linius

Lol yeah, I'd gladly pay double to have that much legit art. I even paid 50K to a Gaffer to buy a second legit piece at my OWN Redd :p

Every single time I read back the thread I see someone had offered a legit art piece up for trade :0

EDIT

Got a couple of Yetee shirts already. Definitely getting one of these!

Niraj

Lol yeah, I'd gladly pay double to have that much legit art. I even paid 50K to a Gaffer to buy a second legit piece at my OWN Redd :p

Every single time I read back the thread I see someone had offered a legit art piece up for trade :0

EDIT

Got a couple of Yetee shirts already. Definitely getting one of these!

I've given a couple to Ubertag and one to Katt, so I'll keep you in mind for the next dupe :)

You know those images really make me want some high quality KK Slider album art around the same size. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to enlarge and clean up.

Linius

I've given a couple to Ubertag and one to Katt, so I'll keep you in mind for the next dupe :)

It's okay, I'll get to it some day. One of the things that makes this game interesting over a long periode of time. Though I obviously wouldn't pass on art I don't have when I get the chance.

Rocwell

I FINALLY got my perfect town =_=

Had too many trees apparently... didn't realize there was a sweet spot you needed :\

Anyway new town hall will be complete tomorrow! How many days until the gold watering can? 15? Can't wait to go crazy on all the trees in my town and just raze everything to the ground.

Niraj

Some pics from the last few days:

tumblr_mqqf7e6tiE1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I'm doing her the favor and she won't even run and get help :(

tumblr_mqqf8fDgFf1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqf8fDgFf1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Just messing around while a friend opened her town.

tumblr_mqqfdvnekN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfdvnekN1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

His quote is "flying is believing"

tumblr_mqqffet5yI1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqffet5yI1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

My favorite villager by far. His quote is "love is blind."

tumblr_mqqfhy5jXZ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

My favorite two villagers. Proud of their combined awesomeness.

tumblr_mqqfsvh66L1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfsvh66L1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfsvh66L1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfsvh66L1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfsvh66L1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

Speaking from experience?

tumblr_mqqfvytKU91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

As of this morning. Got some more people in today, so I'm well on my way to 500!
still a ton left :(

tumblr_mqqfx506fI1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I passed on her. Seems a bit insecure :p

tumblr_mqqfy3EA5Q1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Finally got this damn thing. We seem kind of cramped in this pic.

tumblr_mqqfz2Z6MO1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Who knows what dark secrets lie within?

tumblr_mqqfzmH4lM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

DURG DURGIT

tumblr_mqqg82jQXW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Groucho's a bit of a lothario

Tash

God, this thread is moving way too fast..can't keep up with rl acnl and game acnl!

Got the police station requested though and found my first jacob's ladder (or whatever they are called). I am totally behind everyone else and wish I could help out more, though -.-

Also, got my cafe recently, yay :)

Krelian

I am totally behind everyone else and wish I could help out more, though -.-
I can't keep up either. I'm probably way behind you as well. Still, I figure by taking my time doing stuff like finishing my museum collection I will still have stuff to do for months. I wonder how active AC GAF will be in a year.

Niraj

This made me laugh for some reason. Imagine needing someone's help every time you fall into a pitfall. They should put a pitfall surveillance center in the next game.

HAHAHA, was it an actual campsite game?

Yeah, seemed like it was just a variation on the "3 chances" game. This one seemed much easier though. I only got to the third round once, and the second choice was something to the effect of "you're thorny/prickly!"

If you ask me, that looks positively spacious.

In my town, there ain't no place for personal space!

ixwyBx1Ml0sC4.jpg
ibmLTE7D4dKizL.jpg

Just meant in terms of the picture, but you def have me beat in that regard!

Tash

I can't keep up either. I'm probably way behind you as well. Still, I figure by taking my time doing stuff like finishing my museum collection I will still have stuff to do for months. I wonder how active AC GAF will be in a year.

Good point :)
Also, online play is quite wonky for me. Resetti keeps showing up often for some reason..

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Morning request for anyone paying double for perfect apples or hats (want to sell my big crown). You're also welcome to buy my big crown for what retail would pay which is I think 600k

Markun

Jeremiah appreciates the finer things in life.

tumblr_mqqn07Dcw81sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqn1j7M5Z1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqn2wuzS71sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

You're never leaving my village, Jeremiah.

Who do I give the donations to so you could afford the entire set and let everyone catalog it. :D

No need for donations. They're pretty cheap and I'm holding off on building anymore projects until I get my shiny watering can so I've got bells out the wazoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom