• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipyap

Jeremiah appreciates the finer things in life.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9a94814ce61fb69d5f3414ff40ef8278/tumblr_mqqn07Dcw81sv6k0ao1_400.jpg[ /IMG]
[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5b9256fa391a62718047196efa882404/tumblr_mqqn1j7M5Z1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg[ /IMG]
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/53035578cf3f4c6e155e49ef22e8a12f/tumblr_mqqn2wuzS71sv6k0ao1_400.jpg[ /IMG]

You're never leaving my village, Jeremiah.[/QUOTE]
That's... beautiful.

Garland7G

Which island tour gives the most medals? I've been doing the giant dragonfly one which is 20 medals in 7 minutes, any one better than that?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Urgh. When you accidentally press B instead of A because you were speeding up the text.

And Re-Tail is offering a bonus on Gar. What a tease. I haven't seen one yet. >:|

I've decided I cbf watering my flowers today. Looking forward to seeing how many are wilted tomorrow though ...... ugh. Need me that golden can. Doing them 1 by 1 is just too much

Tash

I've decided I cbf watering my flowers today. Looking forward to seeing how many are wilted tomorrow though ...... ugh. Need me that golden can. Doing them 1 by 1 is just too much

I hear you :( loosing a lot of flowers. Thank god it was raining earlier.

Mekere

So, I have decided to let my gate open while I'm working (meaning, I'll be AFK). If you're in my friend list, feel free to come and visit, buy whatever you want in my shops (T&T is closed today, sorry) and I let a few fossils near my tree in case you need them.

Fossils are:
* Stego tail
* Plesio skull
* Raptor torso
* Iguanodon skull

The rules are basic, no cutting trees, no stealing flowers, no removing bushes. You are free to take Katie in my town if you want and all my villagers are up if you need them for a petition. If you need something specific, just ask on this thread, I'll take a break to go back in the game and give it to you. Don't hesitate to let a message on my billboard to say you were here :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace

think you can just leave them and just water the wilted ones. I did that (didn't bother watering all of them) and still managed to keep my perfect town rating for 15 days.

ramyeon

BQUzYaVCUAAuD1h.jpg

These are the only gyroids I'm interested in keeping.

Busaiku

The worst thing is that one of my villagers was willing to move, but Deena just proposed it today.
I like Deena though, despite her being dirty all the time.

But I wanted Ankha.

MicH

Snake wants a blue marlin and it is now impossible for me to find one. Ugh

No PWP suggestion yet, but I did get a pink rose and tulip today

I got a camper today! FINALLY! And it's DRAGO!!! Too bad my town is full :(

Garland7G

The worst thing is that one of my villagers was willing to move, but Deena just proposed it today.
I like Deena though, despite her being dirty all the time.

But I wanted Ankha.

I like Ankha too, I'm going to try for her after Elvis moves out. Even though I already have a snooty.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Redd is in town today.

The fakes on offer are:

Gallant Statue (David)
Valiant Stutue (Nike of Samothrace)
Dynamic Painting (Great Wave off Kanagawa)

Tash

So I see a lot of you have villagers you are in love with (that you'd like to have in your town).

What are the overall favourites and why? I assume it's a mix of cute look, fun dialogue options and what they have in their houses? Besides wanting specific types for PwPs.

I still have all my original ones but I am considering letting some of them leave..

Marvie_3

Banned
I find that really tough..never know what I need to look for :/
got a plant one the other day and had randomly pick up everything..still didn't make it..

What I do is check the list right away and see which 3 types of items I need(ex. drum, animal pole, potted plant) If I'm not sure on exactly what the item looks like, like the bear/eagle/etc poles, I just grab all of those type of items in each house. Then once you get outside, check your list and items and see which ones you have. It's a lot faster to drop the extra items outside because you don't have to worry about there being room to drop them. Ditch the extra items and run off to the next house. Once you get into a rhythm you can get through it really easy. Eventually you'll figure out a bunch of the items which makes it go even faster. I've done that tour dozens and dozens of times and I haven't missed the gold award since my first few attempts at it.

I don't have that one today of course :(
Seems like it only shows up about once a week for me. :/

Wolfe

I still have yet to encounter a camper when I actually have space for someone to move in lol, hopefully I'll get a chance after Jay moves out.

Edit: @Tash, this is my first AC so I don't have any favs yet but so far I want Punchy the most cause he seems like the most enjoyable cat character to me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Difference between hanging a design on your wall and customising the Alpine panel with your own design?

EDIT: Never mind. Accidentally pressed A when going back to my game and bought it. Guess I'll find out for myself.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What are the overall favourites and why? I assume it's a mix of cute look, fun dialogue options and what they have in their houses? Besides wanting specific types for PwPs.
Odd-looking villagers are my favorites (Ribbot/Drago/Merengue/Coco). When they have that something added onto their model, it just makes them a lot more fun.

I need Ankha.

Got this thing today though:
BQaUeAFCUAA5yjE.jpg:large

Wolfe

Difference between hanging a design on your wall and customising the Alpine panel with your own design?

I always assumed hanging a design in your wall made it used like wallpaper, hadn't tried it before though so I could be wrong. Also the alpine panel is smaller than a normal pattern square, not sure how or if it effects using a design on it though.

ramyeon

Odd-looking villagers are my favorites (Ribbot/Drago/Merengue/Coco). When they have that something added onto their model, it just makes them a lot more fun.

I need Ankha.

Got this thing today though:
BQaUeAFCUAA5yjE.jpg:large
Man I love the design of Coco.

The only kind of cool looking villager I have is Kabuki.

Linius

I always assumed hanging a design in your wall made it used like wallpaper, hadn't tried it before though so I could be wrong. Also the alpine panel is smaller than a normal pattern square, not sure how or if it effects using a design on it though.

You can either use a design as wallpaper or hang it on the wall as art.

ZMs.jpg

Two of my designs on the wall as 'art'.

Wolfe

You can either use a design as wallpaper or hang it on the wall as art.

ZMs.jpg

Two of my designs on the wall as 'art'.

Ah ok, guess the difference really is the alpine panels smaller size then. Well and also that it looks like a "panel" and not more flat like just placing a pattern on the wall.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm down to 9 residents since Rocco moved out, and cobb is moving out tomorrow. Is there a chance someone random will just come in, or will they go through my campsite first - even when I'm down to 8?

Linius

Aaaw, this makes my day a little better. I have been giving Kabuki medicine for the past three days and yesterday he finally looked like he was getting better. Now I walk in at Frank's birthday and I see Kabuki there partying with his bro Frank :p

Wolfe

I'm down to 9 residents since Rocco moved out, and cobb is moving out tomorrow. Is there a chance someone random will just come in, or will they go through my campsite first - even when I'm down to 8?

Be prepared for someone to randomly move in, not that it necessarily will happen, just be prepared for it :p

Chopper

Only one hybrid today. At least it was a black rose. Got my first blue violet yesterday though, which is exciting.

Second day on the trot I get Pete as my guest, which is shit. And my PWP suggestion from Kidd wasn't Stonehenge, like it should have been, but a Parabolic Antenna. Do not want.

Wolfe

I like the antenna but hate how it takes up 9 spaces, makes it hard to find enjoyable places to put it personally :(

Linius

I really need to do something about my villagers. Turns out I have 3 cranky villagers. And the third one I even picked myself by getting him to move in from my campsite because he looked cool :p

One of my cranky villagers needs to go and I need a peppy one to move in. Hopefully I can get Vic to move out. I want to keep Kabuki and Frank.

Ok, I'm awake now. :)

Linius, your statue is here. :)

First batch of Gulliver items in possession. Had 9 letters, so could have ordered one more piece. :) Okay, next order coming through and then I will post what I still need.

Oh, saw Gulliver today, and I'm getting the bagpipers tomorrow, so that's another one from the list. :)

Linius

Ok, I'm awake now. :)

Linius, your statue is here. :)

First batch of Gulliver items in possession. Had 9 letters, so could have ordered one more piece. :) Okay, next order coming through and then I will post what I still need.

Oh, saw Gulliver today, and I'm getting the bagpipers tomorrow, so that's another one from the list. :)

Cool, I'll open the gates in a bit. Also got a tribal mask in my locker, you still need to cataloge that one? Also can order the hulu doll for you.

Wolfe

wasted about 20k trying to get the treasure chest so far :(

What do you do, join an island check their wares then immediately leave if they don't have it? Just curious as I've been putting off doing that for the ship in a bottle and globe lately.

Tash

My Re-tail is offering premium for perfect apples (bell boom active too) if someone is interested.

Leave me your FC.

Garland7G

What do you do, join an island check their wares then immediately leave if they don't have it? Just curious as I've been putting off doing that for the ship in a bottle and globe lately.

yup
haven't seen the ship in bottle either, about 25k in so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom