• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates are open Kamikazekoala.

Okay, I'm there. :)

Ok, first delivery get from Nooks. Now ordering the second batch.

These I have in my catalogue:

Ayers Rock (got it)
Big Ben (got it)
Conical Straw Hat (got it)
Dala Horse (got it)
Dream Catcher (got it)
Eiffel Tower (got it)
Gaudi's Lizard (got it)
Gladiator Sandals (got it)
Kinderdijk Windmill (got it)
Merlion (got it)
Moai Statue (got it)
Nutcracker (got it)
Pagoda (got it)
Red-Tasseled Lantern (got it)
Rooster of Barcelos (got it)
Samgyetang (got it)
Sitar (got it)
Skeleton Figure (got it)
Tapestry (got it)
Tribal Mask (got it)

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)
Manneken Pis (ordered by ACES11)
Matryoshka (ordered by ChoklitReign)
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Shamrock Clock (ordered by ACES11)
Statue of Liberty
Tuk-Tuk (ordered by ChoklitReign)

Consolation prize: Chocolate Coin (still missing)

Those are all ordable, except for one that is the consolation prize Chocolate Coin. :(

There are other benchmarks, but those are not from Gulliver, but spotlight instead. Still, they look nice and would look nice to your collection:

Arc de Triomphe
Plate Armor (got it)
Samurai Suit (got it)
Tower of Pisa

Still need Arc de Triomphe and Tower of Pisa.

If somebody has some of the missing pieces, I would gladly catalogue them. Those with (got it) , mean I have them in my possession or they are catalogued, so they can be ordered. :)

If I got them all, then I invite everyone for a cataloging party, so you also can have those in your catalogue without too much hassle. :)

Tash

I only have 2 baskets but I guess it's worth it, can I come?

FC:
2406-5158-6932

added you :)
Opening now (Bellvue)

Please don't take any flowers or cut down trees and the usual nonos :)
I'll be afk because I am at work.
Feel free to take fruits if you need though. Not much else to offer :)

REMINDER: PERFECT APPLES ON PREMIUM IN MY BELL BOOM RETAIL TODAY.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well since I asked the question about the alpine panel, here is the answer :

tumblr_mqqvcutaSo1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Not only is it smaller, it crops the design. Also it is displayed higher up on the wall.

Apologies Koala, it seems I got a Sitar from Gulliver today rather than a Tuk-Tuk (could have sworn it was the India item). I've still got the Conical Straw Hat though if you can pop over in the next hour you can catalogue it.

Also I have a Royal Crown for sale in Able Sisters today for 1.2 million bells. If anyone wants to buy it let me know, I'd just like to quickly catalogue it so I never have to waste the bells on it. I also own the small Crown which I can let you catalogue if you don't have that.

Wolfe

It's open, but I just closed the gates again :p

I'll open up again, but I don't have too much time so just selling and then I'm closing again :)

Don't worry about it then, I'll go sneak into Tash's town so that way I'm not holding you up. It's not a priority or anything I'm just wasting time :p

Linius

Don't worry about it then, I'll go sneak into Tash's town so that way I'm not holding you up. It's not a priority or anything I'm just wasting time :p

No problem, my gates are already open. And I'm receiving people who were on there way to Tash anyways. Zero just came in here with his perfect apples :lol

Yep it is, I can open my gates for you and anyone that is currently on my list to pop over if you'd like, I'll probably be AFK though!

Cool, I have you so I'll pop by for a quick wish. I wanna wish for a throne too :p

Probably get another number lamp.

Apologies Koala, it seems I got a Sitar from Gulliver today rather than a Tuk-Tuk (could have sworn it was the India item). I've still got the Conical Straw Hat though if you can pop over in the next hour you can catalogue it.

Also I have a Royal Crown for sale in Able Sisters today for 1.2 million bells. If anyone wants to buy it let me know, I'd just like to quickly catalogue it so I never have to waste the bells on it. I also own the small Crown which I can let you catalogue if you don't have that.

Ok, np. Happy with the hat. :) Can i come over now? Cause I don't know if I will be available later today.

Wolfe

Lol alright I should be done shuttling all these beetles to my locker shortly.

Edit: just caught another Gar, rather get a snakehead as I still need another one for the museum >_<

ramyeon

Cool, I have you so I'll pop by for a quick wish. I wanna wish for a throne too :p

Probably get another number lamp.
Haha no worries, I'll leave it open for a bit so no need to rush :)

I just ordered a throne from a spotpass home I got today, so pricey :/

Linius

Lol alright I should be done shuttling all these beetles to my locker shortly.

If they are in your island basket that would be the best even. My re-tail is very close to that basket. It's not ideal if I ever receive turnip people, but when I come back from the island it's perfect.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If they are in your island basket that would be the best even. My re-tail is very close to that basket. It's not ideal if I ever receive turnip people, but when I come back from the island it's perfect.
Same, which is all I care about. Re-Tail is in a nice position for me, but it being in the south must have been a right pain for all those turnip sellers I had the other day.

Linius

Following Gamefaqs for a few weeks learned me that having Julian in your town actually means your sitting on a goldmine. Everytime he goes away for 30 million. Julian is awesome and all that but why would people pay 30 million for a villager? :/

Though I guess the money comes from duping business so it seems more to me than it actually is for the people paying that kind of bells I guess :p

Same, which is all I care about. Re-Tail is in a nice position for me, but it being in the south must have been a right pain for all those turnip sellers I had the other day.

I sold at your town, but it was okay. You had some good paths leading down there. I need to do that too if it ever comes to a turnip sale at my town.

Wolfe

Following Gamefaqs for a few weeks learned me that having Julian in your town actually means your sitting on a goldmine. Everytime he goes away for 30 million. Julian is awesome and all that but why would people pay 30 million for a villager? :/

Even though he doesn't do anything for me I can see the appeal of the only unicorn character in the game :p

Sure, let me grab it out of the museum and I'll open my gates.

Okay, thanks for the hat. Sorry I couldn't stay long.

ok, I give up looking for the treasure chest today. This shit is more tedious than farming the campsite, and more expensive too...

Yeah, for some items it is really matter of luck. Sometimes you don't get them, sometimes multiples times after each other... :(

For the Gulliver items:

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)
Manneken Pis (ordered by ACES11)
Matryoshka (ordered by ChoklitReign)
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Shamrock Clock (ordered by ACES11)
Statue of Liberty
Tuk-Tuk (ordered by ChoklitReign)

Consolation prize: Chocolate Coin (still missing)

Those are all ordable, except for one that is the consolation prize Chocolate Coin. :(

There are other benchmarks, but those are not from Gulliver, but spotlight instead. Still, they look nice and would look nice to your collection:

Arc de Triomphe
Plate Armor (got it)
Samurai Suit (got it)
Tower of Pisa

Still need Arc de Triomphe and Tower of Pisa.

I'm out for a bit now, but when I'm back, I'll let you know. :)

kamikazekoala, I can order the Statue of Liberty if you don't have that one yet. You probably wouldn't get it until tomorrow though.

Is there a list anywhere for trendy items. I'm going to start my HHA grinding tomorrow.

Liquefy's FAQ on GameFAQs has every trendy furniture, clothing, and exterior item. And MoriDB has the clothing and furniture with pictures. A few of us just finished the trendy challenge, so if you need anything, we can help.

Linius

I'm afraid to take down my pears today. I think my trees will day and I'm not gonna risk that for my perfect town rating :p

That will mean that if my perfect town has been for 15 days I can harvest from like 35 trees at one time :D

Tash

Blah, my battery is going and I forgot to take the charger to work.
Will have to close but will open up again once at home and leave it open all evening for everyone who wants to sell their perfect apples..

Also, whoever left me bell bags. Thanks a lot! Was not necessary though :)

ramyeon

I hope anyone that wanted to come over for the Meteor Shower got in :) I came back from being AFK and it seems I got a Resetti error.

Koren

My Re-tail is offering premium for perfect apples (bell boom active too) if someone is interested.
I have something like ~40 full baskets of perfect apples, would gladly tip 15% to unload them... If you intend to open again later, I'm interested (I'm available when you want in the next 12h, but I'll have to leave for a couple of hours, so if you know when I should be at home, I'm interested)

My FC is 1950-8135-4319

Cerity

Two trips with fruit? You can store 1620 peaches in one locker. How do you manage to save up even more than that? :p

I use the first box for general stuff and B/C for my fruits. Both B/C are full as well as my basement and one of the museum areas. I've now got 140~ trees that need picking too.

Linius

I hope anyone that wanted to come over for the Meteor Shower got in :) I came back from being AFK and it seems I got a Resetti error.

Me and Wolfe were there and everything was fine.

Also, my alt's house got 70K HHA score without even trying. If I throw in a few cicadas that will jump up the score even more :p

chunk3rvd

Will have to close but will open up again once at home and leave it open all evening for everyone who wants to sell their perfect apples..

Just wondering - are apples your native fruit or are they foreign? Wouldn't mind selling in your village later if it's ok? :) Won't be able to get on till the evening myself anyway

Koren

Two trips with fruit? You can store 1620 peaches in one locker. How do you manage to save up even more than that? :p
Maybe two/three trips from the locker... 3000 peaches is one month of a 100+ trees orchad.

Or its town is a single giant orchad.

Edit: damn, that's a big bunch of fruits, and an awful lot of work, too...

Zero_IYAD

Just found out I hit the 150,000 points & got all HHA rewards - waiting for the golden badge -.
Gonna run for trendy theme challenge tomorrow.
Already got full Sleek & modern sets in my house.

I need external advice..
Got a steel mail box, grey brick fence & the modern exterior.
Didn't change anything else since I started the game.
Any advice?
& what's the maximum score am hitting for in this challenge?

Tash

I have something like ~40 full baskets of perfect apples, would gladly tip 15% to unload them... If you intend to open again later, I'm interested (I'm available when you want in the next 12h, but I'll have to leave for a couple of hours, so if you know when I should be at home, I'm interested)

My FC is 1950-8135-4319

Just wondering - are apples your native fruit or are they foreign? Wouldn't mind selling in your village later if it's ok? :) Won't be able to get on till the evening myself anyway

Sure thing, I'll make a post once I am with a charger and will add everyone interested and open up the gates again, later today.

Premium on perfect apples with Bell Boom in my town and no, they are not my native so it's a super boost :)

Linius

Sure thing, I'll make a post once I am with a charger and will add everyone interested and open up the gates again, later today.

Premium on perfect apples with Bell Boom in my town and no, they are not my native so it's a super boost :)

With bell boom is even better yes. Good one on the apple traders.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

was me. I made 2 million so it was the least I could do :)

edit: I have bonus for perfect oranges - no bell boom though.

Ah, damn. Wait a minute. Am I not elligible for the normal HHA prizes anymore?

I see things that I should have won already since my points are in the 800,000s...

Did I screw myself out the badges, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom