• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

was me. I made 2 million so it was the least I could do :)

edit: I have bonus for perfect oranges - no bell boom though.

Thanks a lot :)
Sorry for not having been a good host - was in a meeting and just happy Resetti didn't act up while you guys were in town.

Zero_IYAD

Ah, damn. Wait a minute. Am I not elligible for the normal HHA prizes anymore?

I see things that I should have won already since my points are in the 800,000s...

Did I screw myself out the badges, too?
Talk to the annoying HHA guy & tell him to cancel the exterior challenge.
Get your 150,000 1st, then go back to the interior & exterior challenge : )

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks a lot :)
Sorry for not having been a good host - was in a meeting and just happy Resetti didn't act up while you guys were in town.

it's often a bit odd when visiting strange towns. You never know whether to just get in and out and not waste the host's time, or hang around and not just grab your money and run. I'm often away doing something else if people will take some time.

it's often a bit odd when visiting strange towns. You never know whether to just get in and out and not waste the host's time, or hang around and not just grab your money and run. I'm often away doing something else if people will take some time.

The host will usually drop hints one way or the other. If they tell you to feel free to shop, or offer to show you their house or villagers, it means take your time.

Aw, Marina asked for a golden stag so I rushed out to the island at 7:45 to get them before they disappear for the day.

I got a giraffe ruler as a reward. Cute but no picture. At least I picked up a couple of each of the bugs and a whale shark in case another villager asks for one.

The host will usually drop hints one way or the other. If they tell you to feel free to shop, or offer to show you their house or villagers, it means take your time.

Yes, this. Or I just ask if it's okay to look around and talk to their villagers for a bit. I like talking to other peoples' animals but I don't want to impose if they're in a hurry and need to close up.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Tower of Pisa

I'm out for a bit now, but when I'm back, I'll let you know. :)

I can order this for you bud. It'll take a day or so maybe though.

Incidentally, any of my visitors can stay as long as they'd like. Sometimes I'm mildly afk when I'm working so I may not be too interactive, but you guys are always welcome to anything in the stores (although if it looks like I haven't visited them at all, I do appreciate being allowed to catalog whatever) or fruit or whatever.

Aw, Marina asked for a golden stag so I rushed out to the island at 7:45 to get them before they disappear for the day.

Are you aware that the international island changes time? You can eventually find one that's at the right time to produce golden stags. I'll often do this when a villager asks for a stag beetle well before my personal island spawns them.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So Pikmin 3 made me abandon my town for a while. :( Now I am afraid to return to it... the havoc

Are you aware that the international island changes time? You can eventually find one that's at the right time to produce golden stags. I'll often do this when a villager asks for a stag beetle well before my personal island spawns them.

Yes but mine was still spawning and it's my day off so I knew I could find at least a pocketful before 8 AM. Plus my island is still beetle hunting optimized from the dark days of bug grinding.

tumblr_mqbohqIUfK1sp8elno1_500.png

Thanks, pretty sure I have all these.

I have stitches in my town. Man's a g.

Also, you have an affinity for Ataturk?

Not particularly. He just happened to be the best picture of a guy in a hat.

So, does the villager's pictures show up in the catalog? If so, that will be some dedication to get all 300+ pics for the badge...

No they don't. Thank goodness. Can you imagine the madness of people cataloguing villager pics?

Philia

Nook's Homes is selling colorful gravel, simple blue roof, orange exterior, blue fence, arched blue door, mermaid door, green mailbox and a Modern house design.

Zero_IYAD

Again : (

- Done with HHA interior scoring & got the 150,000 points.
Gonna run for trendy theme challenge tomorrow.
Already got full Sleek & modern sets in my house.
I need external advice..
Got a steel mail box, grey brick fence & the modern exterior.
Didn't change anything else since I started the game.
Any advice?
& what's the maximum score am hitting for in this challenge?

- Also looking for the fortune teller for today.

Tash

"Corrupted save data"
What did I do wrong ?????
Noooooooooo

Oh crap, that sucks :/ sorry to hear that.
I got some saving issues after I removed the card to copy pictures for the first time. It said that the card was removed and needed to save for about 3 times and I started to freak out.
All good now though.

Try to remove and put the card back in again? Make sure there is no dust? Hopefully it can be solved.

Also mentioning again for all apple traders:
OPENING UP MY TOWN LATER TODAY FOR EVERYONE INTERESTED IN SELLING PERFECT APPLES AT MY RE-TAIL: PREMIUM NON NATIVE WITH BELL BOOM OPPORTUNITY.

Sorry ;) Hoping for a view more visitors to work towards my zen station :)

Tash

Dawww, I'll visit! :) I hope you don't mind letting me shop to help my catalog along? I may want to help you with your flower gardens! :3

Not at all, I would be honoured. I heard so much about your gardening skills :D

Not sure I have a lot that anyone might be missing. I am long behind everyone else..but everyone is very welcome to look around once I can open up :) It will be about another hour or more though until I am home and with charger/connection. Battery is running out at work here but I'll start adding you guys for later as long as the battery is not totally out.

I'll need to put out items on the ground next time I have time. I got quite a few stripe pieces I am not using right now on top of the things I got in my house. There is stuff at my T&T so feel free to check the shops. For some reason my Kicks and Sisters (specially accessory side) keeps selling the same stuff over and over :/

Again : (

- Done with HHA interior scoring & got the 150,000 points.
Gonna run for trendy theme challenge tomorrow.
Already got full Sleek & modern sets in my house.
I need external advice..
Got a steel mail box, grey brick fence & the modern exterior.
Didn't change anything else since I started the game.
Any advice?
& what's the maximum score am hitting for in this challenge?

- Also looking for the fortune teller for today.

Your maximum is 1.1 million.

As far as I know, your mailbox and exterior are good to go, but your grey brick fence isn't trendy. (Also, your roof has a style.)

My advice? Cram three rooms full of trendy stuff, remove ALL non-trendy pieces. I think items without themes are fine. The other two rooms and the basement can be left as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom