• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Can I drop by? I don't have too many yet, but I want those things out of my town/storage.
4313-0683-4583

Sure.

edit: opening gates in a minute, just waiting for someone else to add me

oh and Katrina's in my town, lol. so drop by if you want.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuuuuuuuck. Carmen (my 2nd favorite villager) is in my campsite today but I don't have a spot open for her.

Also, how many articles of a type of clothing do you need to pass a Gracie challenge?

Phew. Lucky me. Nook's Home was selling the orange mailbox and that fits the Harmonious theme.

Now my whole exterior is Harmonious. I should hit the 1.1mil and be done with it all tomorrow. PHEW.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hmm. So some of you may recall my spaceship themed house I posted last week.

I'm currently thinking about how I can remodel the basement to be the brig.

Has anyone seen any decent jail-ish or other items that you could suggest?

Despera

Banned
My island shop is selling silver axes! Lemme know if any of you want to come buy one. :)
I'd like to come by and buy one :)
FC: 1220-6394-8381

Anyways,

iOhkuLboeL2L6.jpg

So I'm at Frank's birthday party, and I got him a lat pulldown machine (figured it'd be something he'd like). Dude was ecstatic :p

I'd like to come by and buy one :)
FC: 1220-6394-8381

Anyways,

iOhkuLboeL2L6.jpg

So I'm at Frank's birthday party, and I got him a lat pulldown machine (figured it'd be something he'd like). Dude was ecstatic :p

We're already friends ;)

Opening in about five minutes!

EDIT: Actually, gimme fifteen so I can go get my fortune from Waylon.

EDIT 2: Open now!

Linius

Julian is my smug villager I found out. Gonna stalk him for art 24/7.

No one other than Charlise said we should get a picnic thingy for PWP. But still, she must go. Leave. Though I need her pic too. I'm conflicted.

LMAO! :3 Fourth Fossil Finder Master here. :D I love finding dig spots period! :3

So where was it? :)

One last parting shot from the unwanted rodent.

Liquefy has a list of items that prevent tanning in his FAQ. I started wearing the lemon slices because I got darker than I was aiming for. Certain hats, masks, and all umbrellas will prevent a tan.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/faqs

Wonderful! Thanks :D

Philia

July 16 to September 15 - Tanning Season

o_O' I didn't even realize its a "tanning season". I thought you'd tan anytime, but this explains a lot... those who got tanned early on in the game before this "season" obviously TTed or went to someone's town that had TT'ed.

Tank is camping in my town if anyone wants him.

No one can recruit a camper from another town, just saying. I have him in my town and he's... okay. He's a jock villager and he's not my favorite but I don't hate him or anything.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think chatting up Lionel all the time has given him the wrong impression. He just gave me another pic of himself. Would have preferred a spotlight item, but oh well :p

Tash

Town is open for exploring and apple sell options :) feel free to explore, too

Bellvue town. Will be away but feel free to visit :)

Tank is camping in my town if anyone wants him.

Tank was one of my originals from City Folk and he actually was the first animal that I saw on the Start Screen before starting my game for the first time. I thought that he would be in my town but he wasn't in it.

Ah, well. I ended up with both Vladimir and Olivia who were also City Folk originals.

Philia

Town is open for exploring and apple sell options :) feel free to explore, too

Bellvue town. Will be away but feel free to visit :)

On my way! :3

I'm also amused I just got Tower of Pisa from doing the petition. :3 Bluepolicebox, if you need it for the catalog, let me know! :)

Also I'm looking for anyone who got 2 black roses to trade for my two gold roses.

Koren

o_O' I didn't even realize its a "tanning season". I thought you'd tan anytime, but this explains a lot... those who got tanned early on in the game before this "season" obviously TTed or went to someone's town that had TT'ed.
Or the island is on perpetual july-august setup. I'm pretty sure it's the case, in fact, based on what you catch there, for example.

Levi

Banned
Did you get my pm? Or added me yet?

Also I'm looking for anyone who got 2 black roses to give me for my two gold roses.

Come on over to Dredfort! If you have any lab stuff bring it with you. Lab bench, medicine chest, unknown machine, complex machine.

Edit: beaten while I looked up my want list.

So, does anyone have the lab stuff I need? Out a mermaid mailbox (my wife needs that.)

Also looking to get my fortune read if you have that tent in your plaza).

I think chatting up Lionel all the time has given him the wrong impression. He just gave me another pic of himself. Would have preferred a spotlight item, but oh well :p

Snake gave me his pic for the second day in a row, then had the gall to say "Hope you don't already have one of these!" You know damn well I already have one, Snake.

Animekatt

So all you did was to keep talking to Lionel all day for the art? I will do that, as soon as Colton can stop being sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom