• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

So smug characters will give out paintings more often? I had Colton sell me a fake as well as a legit once. This could explain why their PWPs suggestions seem to go along with this too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So smug characters will give out paintings more often? I had Colton sell me a fake as well as a legit once.

No idea if it's a thing, but Lionel has definitely been churning them out. 9 legit, 1 fake. Have also gotten 3 from Groucho (cranky) and 1 from Muffy (uchi). Lionel and Groucho I just had to chat with and then they'd sell them, Muffy ran up to me to sell me hers.

There has to be a better way to place PWPs besides nudging Isabelle around until I want to cry.

How about an outline of the project that I move until she says it's okay?

cosmogyral

Neo Member
There has to be a better way to place PWPs besides nudging Isabelle around until I want to cry.

How about an outline of the project that I move until she says it's okay?

we should be able to use the touch screen

philia, thank you again for the gold roses! i might ask for your services soon, i am dreaming of a russian flag made of roses LOL so i need some blues

Philia

we should be able to use the touch screen

philia, thank you again for the gold roses! i might ask for your services soon, i am dreaming of a russian flag made of roses LOL so i need some blues

:3 I'm so glad to be able to help another girl out! :3 I don't have any blues just yet, but believe me, I'll help you out too!

Okay, Limberg's leaving tomorrow if anyone wants him but I can't believe any of you actually do. He's a cranky mouse prone to giving people (me, for instance) the creeps. I already have a cranky I adore so he'll be available tomorrow before disappearing into the former villager abyss.

Niraj

Are you opening up later for the lovely tee? :3 I'm hitting up Milkham for his dolly.

Yeah I guess :p give me a few though. Did you need that other shirt I pm'd you about? White lacy tank?

Also I kind of feel like a dick. Lionel wanted my stripe bed, so I said ok...well, he got rid of his gorgeous bed. Which is a Gracie item that costs 300k :/ oops.

Also kind of interesting, he just asked me to bring Drago to his house. I've never had that request before.

Frogstep

QMcEDzi.jpg

Yay! Finally got the Police Station out of the way!

I think I am nearing the end of my obsession with ACNL, but I am still looking for two pieces of furniture - a Robo clock and an Astro stereo. Would be happy to pay to hold either item or just buy them outright so I can complete those two sets. PM me if you've got them.

Also, does anyone have a perfect peach I can have? I've had the game since launch, I've had a perfect town for weeks now and I've cultivated all sorts of hybrid flowers, but I have yet to see a single perfect peach in my town (and yes, the peach is my town's default fruit). I'm so sick of harvesting and planting peaches. ~_~

Niraj

Nah, I'm good with the lacy tank. Thanks! :3

D'OH DP. :(

Well I was going to open for you, but I just can't believe you'd double post like that. I'm going to have to reconsider.

This. If only because his station is less ugly than Copper's. :p

That was pretty much my thought process as well. I don't have a lot of modern looking things in my neck of the woods.

Levi

Banned
I think I am nearing the end of my obsession with ACNL, but I am still looking for two pieces of furniture - a Robo clock and an Astro stereo. Would be happy to pay to hold either item or just buy them outright so I can complete those two sets. PM me if you've got them.

Also, does anyone have a perfect peach I can have? I've had the game since launch, I've had a perfect town for weeks now and I've cultivated all sorts of hybrid flowers, but I have yet to see a single perfect peach in my town (and yes, the peach is my town's default fruit). I'm so sick of harvesting and planting peaches. ~_~

I have perfect peaches and you can catalog both of those items. Pm me your friend code (if you say to check your profile deal is off! Lol, mobile gaffer here). I'll be on in about 15 minutes.

1263 6107 8886.

Despera

Banned
Copper seems like a reliable officer, but is a bit uptight. While Booker looks like your average lazy and laid back cop. They would be awesome as a team, if only the game allowed you to have 'em both...

iq3HdVnN3xIbu.png

I have perfect peaches and you can catalog both of those items. Pm me your friend code (if you say to check your profile deal is off! Lol, mobile gaffer here). I'll be on in about 15 minutes.

1263 6107 8886.

Awesome! I'm at work so I probably won't be able to log on until later tonight, but I'm not in a crazy huge rush or anything.

Friend code is:
3625-7919-1368

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom