• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Copper seems like a reliable officer, but is a bit uptight. While Booker looks like your average lazy and laid back cop. They would be awesome as a team, if only the game allowed you to have 'em both...

iq3HdVnN3xIbu.png

He's not so much lazy as he is shy and kind of bumbling maybe if he ever actually did anything.

I'm a little sad that I can't have both. Copper 4 lyfe, tho. He gets so scared whenever I have three guests in my town.

Roto13

The crowns only show up in my town when I have Bell Boom active.

Also, I'm reaching the point where two trips to the island per night are not enough to pay off my three mortgages. I really want these houses done.

Koomaster

So smug characters will give out paintings more often? I had Colton sell me a fake as well as a legit once. This could explain why their PWPs suggestions seem to go along with this too.
Maybe it's random per game which type is predisposed to giving out paintings? For me, Peewee has given me a bunch of real paintings, like 4 or 5 at least. Just gave me another one today. He's a cranky villager.

zroid

Banned
Sorry for the shameless post... thought you guys might be interested! :)

I've got 2 limited edition $11 Animal Crossing t-shirt/tank top designs up for only 24 hours at The Yetee right now!

Cheers! ♥

tumblr_mqqfhwJpOJ1qggmj0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqqfdgleU41qggmj0o1_500.gif

Oh boy. This is hard to resist. The Kapp'n one in particular pushes all of my buttons. :3

Speaking of crowns, if anyone wants the Royal Crown I still have it available in my Able Sisters today for 1.2 million - it'll be open for like another hour. I can also let you catalogue the small Crown since I own that one. It'd be much appreciated if I could quickly catalogue the Royal one so that I don't have to bother buying it in the future.

Philia

Speaking of crowns, if anyone wants the Royal Crown I still have it available in my Able Sisters today for 1.2 million - it'll be open for like another hour. I can also let you catalogue the small Crown since I own that one. It'd be much appreciated if I could quickly catalogue the Royal one so that I don't have to bother buying it in the future.

I'll buy it! :)

Ok, I'm back. :)

I can order this for you bud. It'll take a day or so maybe though.

Would be great, no hurry, still other things to get. :) I could scrap the Tower of Pisa off the list then. :)

I can order the statue of liberty but wouldn't be getting it till 5pm pacific time.

Would be great, no hurry, still other things to get. :)

I have this. I don't want it. I don't know why I bothered to keep it for so long lmao. I guess the building model looks pretty alright.

Would be nice for another one of the list. :)

For the Gulliver items, this is still what I'm missing for now, if I got the thing, I'll put it off the list. :)

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)
Manneken Pis (ordered by ACES11)
Matryoshka (ordered by ChoklitReign)
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Mummy's Casket
Shamrock Clock (ordered by ACES11)
Statue of Liberty (ordered by Wolfe)
Tuk-Tuk (ordered by ChoklitReign)

Those are all orderable.

There are other benchmarks, but those are not from Gulliver, but spotlight instead. Still, they look nice and would look nice to your collection:

Arc de Triomphe (can get it from Philia)
Plate Armor (got it)
Samurai Suit (got it)
Tower of Pisa (can get it from Niraj)

Other things are catalogued, ordered and are in my museum room, ready to get catalogued by other people when i got everything. :)

Wolfe

Ok, I'm back. :)

I have a chocolate coin but you can't catalog it, it's like the streetpass items in that it's just something you have. Hell you can't even hold it just eat or put on ground.

Edit: missed the part where you mention this, well you're welcome to it if you still want it /shrug.

I have a chocolate coin but you can't catalog it, it's like the streetpass items in that it's just something you have. Hell you can't even hold it just eat or put on ground.

Edit: missed the part where you mention this, well you're welcome to it if you still want it /shrug.

Oh, ok. Well, don't know what to do with it then. Guess I gonna throw it out of the list. :p If you really don't want it, well, I could put it in my museum afterwards.

Wolfe

Oh, ok. Well, don't know what to do with it then. Guess I gonna throw it out of the list. :p If you really don't want it, well, I could put it in my museum afterwards.

Yeah just let me know when you've got time to come pick it up, I don't know why I've kept it to be honest. I was a bit disappointed when I noticed you couldn't even hold it, I mean how cool would it look to carry around a fat coin :p

Stat!

Same here. :( And yesterday that wasn't a pretty sight in my town. Some guys were robbing my Nook and he couldn't even call the police... :p

I don't know. I kinda hope that we have some axe murderers in mytown...

Anyways, I have the shamrock clock/Mannekin Pis for you when you're ready to trade.

Tash

Wow my town is still open hah :D
Not sure if anyone managed to come by but let me know if you still need access and want to sell your perfect apples at my re-tail with bell boom boost :)

edit: awwwwww thank for the gifts whoever left them <3

Yeah just let me know when you've got time to come pick it up, I don't know why I've kept it to be honest. I was a bit disappointed when I noticed you couldn't even hold it, I mean how cool would it look to carry around a fat coin :p

Yeah, I thought for a consolation prize, it has to be something to consolate, right? :(

Well, first gonna do the trade with ACES11 and then I come along, if you don't mind. :)

I don't know. I kinda hope that we have some axe murderers in mytown...

Anyways, I have the shamrock clock/Mannekin Pis for you when you're ready to trade.

My town, your town? :) What you prefer? I got you already added. FC is 4554-0230-3215 if I forgot to give it.

Snitches get Stitches bro

Hey, man, I didn't mention names. :) Haven't even got pictures when bullying Nook. :sad face:

Ellix

Honest question, is there actually any downside to having someone bring Katie to your town? (Aside from not needing her gifts anymore) I always ask first if I can bring her along out of politeness but truthfully I'm not really sure why I do, lol

Even worse is that in the four times I've tried to bring Katie over to another town, she's dropped her ticket every single time so in the end it didn't matter.

How long does it usually take for a camper invite to actually move in? I'm starting to think that Alli the gator flaked on me.

Day 1: Camper invited
Day 2: Nothin'
Day 3: Plot
Day 4: Moving in
Day 5: Can finally do stuff

upandaway

Wait wait wait waaaaait WAIT

Does the Bell Boom ordinance also affect Tom Nook's upgrade costs?

I'm scared to know. Oh god, can't believe it took me so long to ask this.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wow my town is still open hah :D
Not sure if anyone managed to come by but let me know if you still need access and want to sell your perfect apples at my re-tail with bell boom boost :)

edit: awwwwww thank for the gifts whoever left them <3

Hopefully there were some useful things there for you :)

Hey, man, I didn't mention names. :) Haven't even got pictures when bullying Nook. :sad face:

Just a warning ;)

Honest question, is there actually any downside to having someone bring Katie to your town? (Aside from not needing her gifts anymore) I always ask first if I can bring her along out of politeness but truthfully I'm not really sure why I do, lol

Even worse is that in the four times I've tried to bring Katie over to another town, she's dropped her ticket every single time so in the end it didn't matter.

She will drop her ticket if the town you're going to has already received her the day of/recently, I'm fairly sure. But there's no downside at all.

Just managed to get this great request from Muffy:
a7B1PKv.png

And then I check and it has a negative impact on the town. Why on earth would such a great PWP be a bad thing for town?

Also I seem to have acquired a duplicate legit Nice Painting and Fine Painting, looking at trading either of them for other legit art or black roses.

a7B1PKv.png

And then I check and it has a negative impact on the town. Why on earth would such a great PWP be a bad thing for town?

Also I seem to have acquired a duplicate legit Nice Painting and Fine Painting, looking at trading either of them for other legit art or black roses.

It makes garbage? :)

Elija2

Well, if people are in a hurry they'll have to watch Katie come in and say her thank yous and stuff, so I guess in that case it would be bad.

She will drop her ticket if the town you're going to has already received her the day of/recently, I'm fairly sure. But there's no downside at all.

I don't know about that. I've had Katie two days in a row before. I think she'll drop her ticket when you don't have a solid connection with another person's town and it takes a while to connect.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't know about that. I've had Katie two days in a row before. I think she'll drop her ticket when you don't have a solid connection with another person's town and it takes a while to connect.

It's possible that I'm wrong, but in my experience that's been the case. I'm very skeptical of the connection thing, but I'll ask my friend who dropped her off yesterday if she had any issues with that. I've never seen any correlation.

That is, it's possible that if there is a connection issue that could happen, but I haven't seen any evidence that that's the only reason.

Levi

Banned
a7B1PKv.png

I don't have legit art for trade, but I do have black roses and gold roses.

Levi

Banned
Wait wait wait waaaaait WAIT

Does the Bell Boom ordinance also affect Tom Nook's upgrade costs?

I'm scared to know. Oh god, can't believe it took me so long to ask this.

It does not. Since bell boom raises the costs in the shops, the biggest upside is paying off your house(s) earlier.

Wolfe

Yeah, I thought for a consolation prize, it has to be something to consolate, right? :(

Well, first gonna do the trade with ACES11 and then I come along, if you don't mind. :)

Not a problem, I'll leave the gate open and the coin in front of the station. I may be afk but feel free to look around or shop/whatever while you're here if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom