• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
Thanks for the two items. :) Let you know when the catalogue party begin. :)

You need the Mummy Casket still? I have one you can have. If you have Medicine cabinet, Unknown machine, complex machine or lab chest I'll happier take that, but even if not you can still come grab the casket.

chunk3rvd

Thanks to Tash for letting me sell apples earlier and a belated thanks to Sam and Philia for letting me catologue stuff on Sunday. AC GAF is awesome and it's because of people like you 3 that I sat in a hotel room at 4am last week letting people buy turnips from my village. Like to give a little back when I can!

If anyone's after a royal crown it's selling in my shop today for 1.2 million. I'll be on around 11pm GMT and my shop is open till 12 so post in here to claim it if your'e interested and PM me with your details

Stat!

Cmon Frank! He sold me another fake painting today. 1 for 5 on that front. It was his birthday so I'll forgive him for that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Cmon Frank! He sold me another fake painting today. 1 for 5 on that front. It was his birthday so I'll forgive him for that.

Lionel just sold me 2 legit 1 fake in like five minutes :/ do you need a basic painting? You're welcome to it.

Stat!

Lionel just sold me 2 legit 1 fake in like five minutes :/ do you need a basic painting? You're welcome to it.

I do. Thank you. Is there anything you're looking for?

What sorcery is this?!?

I just talk to Frank (Cranky type) until he brings up Redd and sells me a painting. He sells it to you for 3136 bells. He won't show you it, but he'll tell you the type and he doesn't know if its real or a forgery.

That being said if anyone wants a fake Wild painting, they can have it.

Niraj

I do. Thank you. Is there anything you're looking for?

I just talk to Frank (Cranky type) until he brings up Redd and sells me a painting. He sells it to you for 3136 bells. He won't show you it, but he'll tell you the type and he doesn't know if its real or a forgery.

Nah no big deal. We have each other added right? You can pop in whenever.

What sorcery is this?!?

Jesus. I guess I should farm Colton some more.

I just talk to him 5-6 times, if he doesn't offer one, enter a building, come back, chat, repeat. He sells them for like 7k a piece.

Typical. Miss out on another opportunity to trade my Warm Painting for another bit of legit art. :/

I'm sure I'll get more...I'd welcome a trade whenever I do, since I do need that one.

success!

GhJjwAL.jpg

my first villager pic too

Stat!

Nah no big deal. We have each other added right? You can pop in whenever.

I'm sure I'll get more...I'd welcome a trade whenever I do, since I do need that one.

Alright. Visiting as soon as you open your gate. Town name again? I'm 90% sure we have each other.

Philia

I just talk to him 5-6 times, if he doesn't offer one, enter a building, come back, chat, repeat. He sells them for like 7k a piece.

Hmm, good idea to have PLENTY OF BELLS ON YOU would work would it. My damn Colton is STILL at the main street. -.-' He's not even shopping, he's HOPING FOR VISITORS apparently.

Niraj

Hmm, good idea to have PLENTY OF BELLS ON YOU would work would it. My damn Colton is STILL at the main street. -.-' He's not even shopping, he's HOPING FOR VISITORS apparently.

lol. When that happens I save and quit, then restart. Usually the locations shift.

Not a problem, I'll leave the gate open and the coin in front of the station. I may be afk but feel free to look around or shop/whatever while you're here if you want.

Okay, will drop in.

You need the Mummy Casket still? I have one you can have. If you have Medicine cabinet, Unknown machine, complex machine or lab chest I'll happier take that, but even if not you can still come grab the casket.

Yeah, I could still use that. :) I haven none of the above in my locker or catalogue, but I can order a medicine chest, an amazing machine or a lab bench if you want?

My FC is 4554-0230-3215. You also can come to my town, I have some stuff lying around you could catalogue or even take. :)

@Philia, you still have the Arc de Triomphe I could use?

Elija2

Is it worth doing the exterior HHA challenge if I don't care for the golden exteriors? It doesn't count for anything else, does it?

cosmogyral

Neo Member
ugh, i just lost a mermaid lamp and 1000 bells because someone on the island thought it would be so funny to watch me buy a rare item, refuse to let me leave and then turn off their wifi ;_;

Levi

Banned
Okay, will drop in.

Yeah, I could still use that. :) I haven none of the above in my locker or catalogue, but I can order a medicine chest, an amazing machine or a lab bench if you want?

My FC is 4554-0230-3215. You also can come to my town, I have some stuff lying around you could catalogue or even take. :)

1263 6107 8886, I'd be happy to deliver it.

Philia

Okay, will drop in.

@Philia, you still have the Arc de Triomphe I could use?

Yep. I need to add you I think. I'll pm you my FC.

Is it worth doing the exterior HHA challenge if I don't care for the golden exteriors? It doesn't count for anything else, does it?

Just a lot of Gold exterior stuff.

lol. When that happens I save and quit, then restart. Usually the locations shift.

LOL, I'm farming Del, my cranky villager. He's my favorite at the moment. :3

SeZMehK

Damn, I have been busy in life that I feel left out of this community every time I come here. Everyone knows each other. D: Hopefully, I can have time to stop by and participate in the discussions. :D

Niraj

LOL, I'm farming Del, my cranky villager. He's my favorite at the moment. :3

Just got another legit and another fake from Lionel. He's only shooting at 60% today :(

Still, 80% overall ain't bad.

Also, Del is awesome :)

Megatron

Retail is paying a premium for ore today, decided this was a good time to sell all those rubies and amethysts that have been collecting.

Levi

Banned
Anyone have a mermaid mailbox in their town?

Also, looking to catalog the following items: lab bench, unknown machine, medicine chest, complex machine.

Crew's monitor, crew member's seat, spherical radar, hologram machine, small space console,

Elija2

Just a lot of Gold exterior stuff.

Screw it then. That stuff doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing.

Does anyone have a spare Bullet Bill Blaster I could have? It's the last Nintendo item that I need. I have a bunch of spare Nintendo items that I can trade for it.

Anyone have a mermaid mailbox in their town?

Also, looking to catalog the following items: lab bench, unknown machine, medicine chest, complex machine.

Crew's monitor, crew member's seat, spherical radar, hologram machine, small space console,

I have an unknown machine you can catalog.

Levi

Banned
Screw it then. That stuff doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing.

Does anyone have a spare Bullet Bill Blaster I could have? It's the last Nintendo item that I need. I have a bunch of spare Nintendo items that I can trade for it.

I have an unknown machine you can catalog.

Come over with that unknown machine for me to catalog and I will give you my Bill Blaster. 1263 6107 8886

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Speaking of crowns, if anyone wants the Royal Crown I still have it available in my Able Sisters today for 1.2 million - it'll be open for like another hour. I can also let you catalogue the small Crown since I own that one. It'd be much appreciated if I could quickly catalogue the Royal one so that I don't have to bother buying it in the future.

Someone should drop the money for you, and let you buy it for them - will go towards your shopping badge

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks Niraj for the painting! Blathers did take it off my hands so no worries about needing to swap back.

On a completely different note, someone I streetpassed had a sepia toned photo on their profile card. Does the photo booth upgrade at some point?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So I have the following residents (once Cobb moves out). What kinds of characters should I try and bring in to have a good balance?

Dotty, coco, kitty, bob, Katt, Gladys, wart jr, quillson

mrklaw

MrArseFace
That's the thing, as soon as I bought that and went home, Phineas was there to give me a bronze shoppers badge. :3 So thanks Azure! :D

Oh, money you spend out of town counts for you too? In that case I don't feel so bad for buying the royal crown from another town :)

massoluk

Banned
I stated the game with two pigs, two horses, two frogs, and two rabbits. I needed some diversity. FINALLY, a horse and a pig decided to move out, I pray I'm not getting another animal dupes. Now, onto getting rid of the frog and rabbit

Thanks VSRobot, Philia and Wolfe for the Mummy Casket, Arc de Triomphe and chocolate coin. :)

Wolfe town is wicked. A lot of nice stuff. Also his house wow, so wicked. :) A lot of mushrooms too. :)

And tomorrow he'll have a new fontain. :)

LadyRiven

I just got back from a trip abroad which means a lot of cool street pass tags, but the best was getting some new homes in my HHA that belong to ACNL players in France! Some of them had really cool houses with Fall and Winter specialty items that I was able to order, and of course some of the EU exclusive DLC items!

Also, I just ordered these adorable goodies from Rosewine on Etsy!

il_570xN.475947338_lscp.jpg

il_fullxfull.477614180_toq2.jpg

il_fullxfull.477614170_5exm.jpg

She also has a button set that I might get later. I'm pretty stoked to get them because the Animal Crossing merch I have been wanting sells out so fast on amiami.

Zero_IYAD

Your maximum is 1.1 million.

As far as I know, your mailbox and exterior are good to go, but your grey brick fence isn't trendy. (Also, your roof has a style.)

My advice? Cram three rooms full of trendy stuff, remove ALL non-trendy pieces. I think items without themes are fine. The other two rooms and the basement can be left as is.
Wow, great info, thanks alot : )
Any fences/roofs you advice me to get to work with my trendy style?

Anyone still has the fortune teller open for business?
Katrina is in my town today. Let me know if you want to visit her.

4527-7224-5126
Is she still open? Can I visit?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Wow, great info, thanks alot : )
Any fences/roofs you advice me to get to work with my trendy style?

Anyone still has the fortune teller open for business?

Is she still open? Can I visit?

Trendy roofs: astro, black modern, concrete, simple green, simple grey,

Trendy fences: blue fence, cinder block wall, concrete fence, pink fence, red brick fence

upandaway

Finally found a scarab oh my god. Phew!

Now only the scorpion left... and I've been looking for the scarab and scorpion at the same time for forever now. I can already tell, I'll see one and then fail to catch it.

Velcro Fly

So is it possible to only get 3 fossil spawns? Or that one of your villagers digs one up? I've been looking for probably the past half hour for my fourth fossil and I can't find it. I'm about to just start digging behind buildings and trees blindly to find it. So frustrating but this game has trolled me well in the two months I've had it.

Okay, the list for Gulliver items is getting smaller and smaller and that's a good sign.

Thanks to ChoklitReign I got the Tuk-Tuk and Matryoshka catalogued and ordered.

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Statue of Liberty (ordered by Wolfe)

Those are all orderable.

Other things are catalogued, ordered and are in my museum room, ready to get catalogued by other people when i got everything. :)

Also throwed in a Pyramid. :)

Linius

Just managed to get this great request from Muffy:
a7B1PKv.png

And then I check and it has a negative impact on the town. Why on earth would such a great PWP be a bad thing for town?

Also I seem to have acquired a duplicate legit Nice Painting and Fine Painting, looking at trading either of them for other legit art or black roses.

I got it as well today, from the always charming Charlise. But it's a cool PWP.

Oh come on! :p

Bought the K.K. Slider Drew Wise shirt. Now I'm gonna be waiting almost a month for it to arrive. The only sucky thing about buying tees in the US :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom