• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Once you have the 1.1m HHA, decorate your house how you want
Once you have the golden watering can, have whatever PWPs you want

Okay, the list for Gulliver items is getting smaller and smaller and that's a good sign.

Thanks to ChoklitReign I got the Tuk-Tuk and Matryoshka catalogued and ordered.

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)
Mermaid Statue
Mouth of Truth
Statue of Liberty (ordered by Wolfe)

Those are all orderable.

Other things are catalogued, ordered and are in my museum room, ready to get catalogued by other people when i got everything. :)

Also throwed in a Pyramid. :)
I have hula and mermaid on hand.

Linius

Once you have the 1.1m HHA, decorate your house how you want
Once you have the golden watering can, have whatever PWPs you want

Yup! Four days till I'm completely free of those things. Haven't build a single PWP since my first perfect town day.

Markun

For anyone who's had Gracie visit your town, how long does she stay? I'm just asking because I'm getting T.I.Y tomorrow and I'm thinking about ordering the clothes from the catalog that matches her theme and wait till 5 to do the fashion check.

So is it possible to only get 3 fossil spawns? Or that one of your villagers digs one up? I've been looking for probably the past half hour for my fourth fossil and I can't find it. I'm about to just start digging behind buildings and trees blindly to find it. So frustrating but this game has trolled me well in the two months I've had it.

lol, half an hour. I went four days without finding a fossil once. use up on the d-pad to look behind trees and buildings, but more likely it's behind a flower or a bush

Marvie_3

Banned
For anyone who's had Gracie visit your town, how long does she stay? I'm just asking because I'm getting T.I.Y tomorrow and I'm thinking about ordering the clothes from the catalog that matches her theme and wait till 5 to do the fashion check.

She only stays for the day she shows up.

Okay, can I catalogue them? :)

Hey, Niraj's method worked! Hippeux came through with a free, legit painting. I had to watch him do the shoom! dance a dozen times but I did get one.

Wait, what? What method? Am i missing something? :)

Can I bring Katie to someone? She wants out.

P.S. Katrina is still open in my town!

Katrina visit would be nice. I had Katie today already, so for Katie, I'll pass.

UberTag

Anyone have any extra Katie items available to swap?
I've got an extra sketchbook... looking to trade it for either the digital-photo frame, globe or world map.

Ok, added you and towngate is open. Townname is Petville. :)

At this point, I'll take any paintings these guys are willing to cough up. Even if I have to suffer some fakes.

He posted about it just a little while ago.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=73815183&postcount=18916

Hmz, that why I got also got a painting from Gruff when I left a house once...

It's cool, just come by tomorrow :p

Will do. :)

UberTag

Success! Saw a scorpion for the first time today and caught it :)
Nicely done! Although I have to imagine the sense of accomplishment is diminished when you haven't had a dozen of them either sting you, scamper away or emerge while you're netless.

Also, I just ordered these adorable goodies from Rosewine on Etsy!
il_570xN.475947338_lscp.jpg

Ooo. Just ordered the Animal Crossing lanyard, that'd be awesome to wear at work.

Krelian

Nicely done! Although I have to imagine the sense of accomplishment is diminished when you haven't had a dozen of them either sting you, scamper away or emerge while you're netless.
Yeah, it was a bit anticlimactic. As soon as I saw it I switched to my net and walked towards it. It made a hissing sound and probably prepared to attack but I quickly swung my net and got it.

Compared to some other scorpion stories mine's somewhat boring.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh come on! :p

He got fucked over so I did him a solid :p

Hey, Niraj's method worked! Hippeux came through with a free, legit painting. I had to watch him do the shoom! dance a dozen times but I did get one.

If I may be bold, you're looking cooler than a fair number of cucumbers.

Yeah, it works... Got two fakes :D

:( if it makes you feel better, I got two fakes from Lionel, and one from Groucho today.

Btw anyone want some fakes? :p

Hang on. Don't villagers get upset with you if you talk to them too much?

That's why I only talk 5-6 times and vamoose :p

Tash

FFS. finally had something nice to offer and the whole family and friends decided to come over TODAY..figures..
Ah well, I think at least some were able to sell their apples, right?
Was hoping for some more visitors but makes it hard not being able to stay at the computer -.-

Philia, did you ever make it to my town? :)

MicH

Damn it, Snake! A number 6 lamp for the Blue snarling that took me ages to catch? UGHHHHHHH

I really should reset for the pics :(

Currently farming my PWP suggestion

Tash

Thanks to Tash for letting me sell apples earlier and a belated thanks to Sam and Philia for letting me catologue stuff on Sunday. AC GAF is awesome and it's because of people like you 3 that I sat in a hotel room at 4am last week letting people buy turnips from my village. Like to give a little back when I can!

If anyone's after a royal crown it's selling in my shop today for 1.2 million. I'll be on around 11pm GMT and my shop is open till 12 so post in here to claim it if your'e interested and PM me with your details

You're very welcome, just happy I was able to help a bit for once :)
Also Niraj, thanks again for the goodies. Didn't even have time to check them out. Will do that now. I just grabbed stuff on the floor and run :D
Now I need to catch up and water my flowers..

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Damn it, Snake! A number 6 lamp for the Blue snarling that took me ages to catch? UGHHHHHHH

I really should reset for the pics :(

Currently farming my PWP suggestion
Arn't we trying to get the complete set of number lamps. It could be a number we need.

Related: I saw a number four lamp in one of my showcase houses I could order if needed.

Niraj

You're very welcome, just happy I was able to help a bit for once :)
Also Niraj, thanks again for the goodies. Didn't even have time to check them out. Will do that now. I just grabbed stuff on the floor and run :D

lol you're welcome. Just figured you were doing something nice for everyone so you deserved some generosity too :p

Snake's been busting my balls lately. He asked me for a horned elephant this morning, and just now, he said he's been looking to replace his horned elephant because it's long overdue. I tried giving him the duplicate pic of himself, but that option is greyed out.

Niraj

Arn't we trying to get the complete set of number lamps. It could be a number we need.

Related: I saw a number four lamp in one of my showcase houses I could order if needed.

I've got 4, 5, 7, 8 for what it's worth.

I noticed the baseball shoes! For an ex fast pitch softball player like me that's a perfect gift ;)

lol I don't think that one was me! I think you have more than one benefactor.

Okay, the list for Gulliver items is again one item shorter, thanks to weemadarthur for the Mermaid Statue.

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)
Mouth of Truth
Statue of Liberty (ordered by Wolfe)

Those are all orderable.

Other things are catalogued, ordered and are in my museum room, ready to get catalogued by other people when i got everything. :)

Does anyone has a sphinx too? Thougt I got one already, but can't find it. Maybe just some Ankhasitis...

I've got 4, 5, 7, 8 for what it's worth.

I've got 6 and 9

I have the 2 Lamp.

So only 1 and 3 missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom