• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
When can I start really decorating/constructing my town, gahhh.

I only play every day to collect bugs to sell, and that gets me what, 300.000 Bells a day for every 2 to 2.5 hours of play? Not bad, but I am already getting bored since all I do right now is just collecting bugs, hahaha. I don't know any other way to dependably collect Bells though :(

Damn all the shits are so goddamn expensive.

ignore the bugs on the centre trees on the island (cut down most/all if necessary), cut down the palm trees on the south beach because its tricky to sneak up on bugs.

Ignore all small bugs and butterflys, also ignore dynastids and miyama stags. Fill up your basket at the entrance with everything else and you should make 200-300k per trip and it shouldn't take more than 30-45 mins

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Honestly mannequins aside I started doing that recently if only just to catalog the items. I got so sick of feeling like I didn't have any space in my locker that the idea of having my items (somewhat) on demand became more and more appealing.

I've been sort of doing that.

I stock pile any items I find, then once my inventory is getting crammed, I do a mass extermination and just cleanse out all the furniture I don't want in my house that very moment.

ramyeon

I pretty much just buy and sell off everything in all the stores every day, unless I'm going to use it right away. I'm pretty much the opposite of a hoarder in real life so I guess that shows on AC as well lol. Everything's in the catalogue when you need it anyway.

Linius

So I just traded my Varia Suit for a Tri Force, which I was happy with. Then went to Nook and got a Tri Force from a cookie. Oh well.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
So I just traded my Varia Suit for a Tri Force, which I was happy with. Then went to Nook and got a Tri Force from a cookie. Oh well.

The whole suit for a triforce?

Man you shoulda hit me up I would have totally made that trade + some bells.

Linius

The whole suit for a triforce?

Man you shoulda hit me up I would have totally made that trade + some bells.

No, the item Varia Suit is just the body. It was a spare one, so no biggie just a 1:1 trade. But getting the Tri Force in my next cookie makes it a silly trade.

speaking of, i got an extra master sword for a virtual boy, arcade cabinet, or gamecube shelf!

I want that mastersword. Got an extra Yoshi Egg, Varia Helmet or *surprise* Tri Force.

Betty

Banned
speaking of, i got an extra master sword for a virtual boy, arcade cabinet, or gamecube shelf!

By Gamecube shelf I guess you mean the pink shelf with the purple gamecube?

I'll give you it for free, I don't need it right now and can just catalog it later.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
ignore the bugs on the centre trees on the island (cut down most/all if necessary), cut down the palm trees on the south beach because its tricky to sneak up on bugs.

Ignore all small bugs and butterflys, also ignore dynastids and miyama stags. Fill up your basket at the entrance with everything else and you should make 200-300k per trip and it shouldn't take more than 30-45 mins

Yeah, I cut down all the trees in the middle actually.

You're saying I should also cut down the palm trees on the south end? I am actually thinking of cutting the trees on the north end, the ones on the right and left side of the cottage since hardly any bugs ever spawned there.

Also, I missed the opportunity to buy Turnips so I guess this week I am just gonna collect bugs :\

Not starting any public project whatsoever before I finished paying for all my home expansions. I don't even buy furniture or stuff like that; my Bells go exclusively to building rooms and expansions only. Gonna take a while I guess, *sigh*

IrishNinja

linius i owe you man so ill prolly just toss it your way later

By Gamecube shelf I guess you mean the pink shelf with the purple gamecube?

I'll give you it for free, I don't need it right now and can just catalog it later.

awesome! i see both our FC's are in our profiles, lemme know if you can meet real quick...i can just inventory it if you'd prefer

I caught 5 in a span of 1 hour. FIVE.

holy carp

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So has anyone else encountered new favorite K.K. songs?
I used to only really like Go KK Rider and Technopop, but Bubblegum and Stale Cupcakes are amazing! Ballad is one I want to get my hand on next.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Got a request permission screen. I think you need to change the option so anyone can view it.

cQ8olsQ.png

Yeah, I cut down all the trees in the middle actually.

You're saying I should also cut down the palm trees on the south end? I am actually thinking of cutting the trees on the north end, the ones on the right and left side of the cottage since hardly any bugs ever spawned there.

Also, I missed the opportunity to buy Turnips so I guess this week I am just gonna collect bugs :\

Not starting any public project whatsoever before I finished paying for all my home expansions. I don't even buy furniture or stuff like that; my Bells go exclusively to building rooms and expansions only. Gonna take a while I guess, *sigh*
Palm trees on the south beach aren't good because it's nearly impossible to catch the most expensive beetles (golden stag & horned hercules) on them because they are so sensitive. Approaching them from behind the tree pretty much instantly scares them off.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Why is it that I cannot find a single damn Coelacanth?
Every time it rains, I go fishing and I dont see/catch a single one.

I just caught two in 10 minutes. You can tell if it's a Coelacanth by it's shadow. It's size is similar to a sea bass, but it's tail is longer. Or maybe I'm just imaging things.

IrishNinja

We can meet now, and it would easier for me if you just take it. Your town or mine?

ill open the gates if you're down! thanks man!
if you need any fruit feel free to grab some while you're here

I'd be happy to do 1:1 trade! But I'm leaving in 30 minutes so if it's not gonna work out I won't be able to play till next some time next monday :p

opening gates...ill take varia helm if it's cool!

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I know how to differentiate. It's just strange that I havent gotten one yet.

I just caught another :p

I'm saying the shadow is unique, so you can just scare away the other fishes until it appears. Also, saving and continuing always helps.

Wolfe

So has anyone else encountered new favorite K.K. songs?
I used to only really like Go KK Rider and Technopop, but Bubblegum and Stale Cupcakes are amazing! Ballad is one I want to get my hand on next.

Do you have Adventure or Jongara? Cause if not I'd love to catalog swap with ya, I need more tunes!

Finally decided on a Police Station. Man, that's a tough decision (Modern or Classic; Copper or Booker). I decided to put it in the spot where Lionel's house was formerly located.

Then, after funding the Police Station, I remembered that DJ KK's show was already underway over at Club LOL. Definitely worth the wait. He started off with a mashup of Go KK Rider and Comrade KK, then he switched over to a remix of my town's theme, complete with my TC picture and Town Flag flying around the screen. After that was another mashup of two of his songs, and then he let the Gyroids do stuff. The sequence repeated after that, with different KK songs. Very nice late-night show.

Kenai

What the heck? K.K. Bazaar came outta nowhere and gripped my heart. I must have that album Saturday! Edit: Synth is real good too...still kicking myself for missing out last Saturday.

Linius

Sweet trade just in time. Bringing a mastersword to my Nintendo room. Tri Force, mastersword and Mario Kart in one day. This morning has been good.

Pikma

Banned
Fuck my shitty router, it's why I've been having problems staying in people's towns without that Resetti error. Will try to replace it this week, since nothing I did seemed to fix the problem.

The only thing I missing from July is a banded dragonfly. Those guys are pretty rare most of the time, except for between the hours of 4 PM-5 PM. The thing is, I'm almost never on AC at that time lol.

Linius

ibklRFhzehnP10.JPG
iMzo46Q7VbC5d.JPG

Welcome back Mr. Resetti.

iWoqSX3AGpxl0.JPG
iUc5GYHmhbgIW.JPG

Winter is coming (eventually), so yeah a bench in front of the fireplace is nice. And some HHA points farming hopefully.

iZDq63jkRv8dD.JPG

When creating dupes for these lamps I realised the train has buttons on top of it, nice touch.

I love this game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just use the sleep option on my 3DS a lot so I think the number of times played is 2 (yes, this is literally all I've been using my 3DS for since I got the game). But the average playtime as a result is going to be crazy.

Velcro Fly

I've been bored before but AC is the ultimate put off until tomorrow what you could easily do today. If I don't feel like doing something, I just don't. It will always be there the next day. I just make sure to at least turn the game on to buy fortune cookies and dig up fossils. Takes maybe 10 minutes tops.

I've been bored before but AC is the ultimate put off until tomorrow what you could easily do today. If I don't feel like doing something, I just don't. It will always be there the next day. I just make sure to at least turn the game on to buy fortune cookies and dig up fossils. Takes maybe 10 minutes tops.

Yeah. Lately I've just been doing my daily things then logging off. If I feel like it, I'll do some landscaping or fishing. My town will slowly come together, but I think it's more important that I pace myself in a game like this so I dont tire out.

Cerity

Same for me, I made the mistake of rushing through what I can and I've only had the game since saturday. But I'll be slowing down a great deal until more stuff gets unlocked. I've gotten the 100% approval rating, the 2nd floor of my home will be going in tomorrow, a few public works already done e.t.c Only thing to do now is farm and make enough money for more public works, expansions to my house and waiting for the travelling NPC's until I hit that 10 day mark.

IrishNinja

anybody wanna trade these hero pants for a hero top?

also if anyone sees it please post the QR code for that no running cactrot/cactaur sign!

ps how long after you give a piece of art (last new category for museum) to blathers before he suggest an expansion, on average?

Jintor

Yeah. Lately I've just been doing my daily things then logging off. If I feel like it, I'll do some landscaping or fishing. My town will slowly come together, but I think it's more important that I pace myself in a game like this so I dont tire out.

Absolutely.

Butch told me he's planning to move out today. The day after I told myself to accept every move out and rotation that comes. I'm sad now. Hopefully I'll get an interesting new neighbour though who won't plonk him/herself down in the middle of my orchard.

one_kill

Looking for:
- Astro Table
- Modern Wood furniture (chest, clock, table, shelf)
- Robot furniture (I have the clock, floor, and TV)

If anyone's kind enough to let me catalog those, I'll highly appreciate it.

I swear this Police Station is going to end up being the very last public works project I ever get, yet another day with yet another awful request that I'm never going to place in my town. The list so far:

Modern bridge
Fairy-tale streetlight
Outdoor chair
Stone tablet
Wind turbine
Balloon arch
Fire pit
Jungle gym
Scarecrow
Video screen

Lesson number one for all villagers of Barstow, stop complaining there aren't enough public works projects when you only suggest garbage that nobody in their right mind would put in their town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom