• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Think I'm at five legit, two fake paintings from Lionel, and one fake from Groucho today. Funnily enough, Lionel gave me a legit version of the fake Groucho gave me. I guess he felt bad :p

Wolfe

Alright I'll have my gate open in a minute here.

Thanks VSRobot, Philia and Wolfe for the Mummy Casket, Arc de Triomphe and chocolate coin. :)

Wolfe town is wicked. A lot of nice stuff. Also his house wow, so wicked. :) A lot of mushrooms too. :)

And tomorrow he'll have a new fontain. :)

Thanks btw, glad you enjoyed visiting.

Think I'm at five legit, two fake paintings from Lionel, and one fake from Groucho today. Funnily enough, Lionel gave me a legit version of the fake Groucho gave me. I guess he felt bad :p

I don't know what kind of weird back alley art trade is going on in your town for you to get offered so many damn paintings lol, I talk to my dudes so much I've got silver badges for play time and helping villagers and I still rarely get offered them :p

Animekatt

I just got back from a trip abroad which means a lot of cool street pass tags, but the best was getting some new homes in my HHA that belong to ACNL players in France! Some of them had really cool houses with Fall and Winter specialty items that I was able to order, and of course some of the EU exclusive DLC items!

Also, I just ordered these adorable goodies from Rosewine on Etsy!

Thanks so much for the link. I looked at the AC stuff, but then my eyes gravitated towards the "Eeveelution" lanyard and buttons. I will surely buy those come this weekend. :D

@Niraj: with the painting trick, does that work with cranky villagers too? I've been talking to Lobo a lot, but no luck so far.

Niraj

@Niraj: with the painting trick, does that work with cranky villagers too? I've been talking to Lobo a lot, but no luck so far.

I've gotten a few from Groucho, but not nearly to the same extent as Lionel. But I also haven't tried too much. I've gotten three legit paintings and one fake from him overall.

Niraj

I don't know what kind of weird back alley art trade is going on in your town for you to get offered so many damn paintings lol, I talk to my dudes so much I've got silver badges for play time and helping villagers and I still rarely get offered them :p

I really don't know either lol. Don't worry though, I'm giving away the dupes pretty frequently :p

Today's PWP suggestion: outdoor chair. Ugh
Actually just had that built today. Turned out pretty well IMO, though that's probably mostly due to my house's position:
hni_0028_jpgobl4e.jpg

Attention dudes and dudettes, I have a tropical vista selling on my island for 100 medals. So yeah, I can ferry you to the island if you want.

Thanks for the trip. Look out for my catalogue party for the Gulliver items. :)

Okay, the list for Gulliver items is again one item shorter, thanks to Wolfe for the Statue of Liberty.

These I'm still missing:

Bagpipes (but saw Gulliver today, so those I have tomorrow)
Hula Doll (ordered by Linius)

This is the last missing piece (of the Gulliver items)

Mouth of Truth

If there is something else that could also be under this category, but isn't a Gulliver item, do tell me. Maybe I forgot one of those like the pyramid or the sphinx.

Other things are catalogued, ordered and are in my museum room, ready to get catalogued by other people when i got everything. :)

And now to bed. See ya. :)

MicH

Oh my gosh, Rosie just moved in to my second town. Seriously considering kicking out Apple to let Rosie in. So many AWESOME peppy villagers!

I'm on an international island that's selling the Kitchen Island and striped wetsuit.

It has the Elite Scavenger, Elite Ore Hunter, and Giant Dragonfly tours.

I didn't know this was possible!

Philia told me that someone on here was collecting numbers... who was that? And are you missing any?

Oh, and why does the zen bench look like a cheap party table? Everything else looks so nice. :/

ramyeon

I was disappointed with my zen garden, I thought it would somehow be animated instead it just looks like a big litter box with a few turds in it. fitting for a town full of animals I guess lol.
It looks exactly what a Zen Garden looks like. Dunno what could possibly be animated in there.

Niraj

Philia told me that someone on here was collecting numbers... who was that? And are you missing any?

Oh, and why does the zen bench look like a cheap party table? Everything else looks so nice. :/

The number lamps? Between a few of us I think we have them all.

Also, just got another perfect painting from Groucho. Wolfe or Linius, I'm looking at you guys for first dibs. Just let me know. If I don't hear from them, I'll hook somebody else up with it (it's always legit).

Elija2

How rare are saddled bichirs? Hans wants one but I can't find one for the life of me.

EDIT: Ah, just caught one! But he gives me a cheese floor...great.

Ellix

I can also attest that Smug and Cranky villagers are the art suppliers. I've found that Smug generally sells for 7-8k, whereas Cranky has usually been 3-4k. And of course there's Gruff who gave me a freebie legit painting :D

I wish I could help with the number lamps but all I've had since the beginning is the 6 Lamp and I believe several others already have that. Today the Nooklings had their first number lamp Spotlight Item. Naturally, it was the 6 Lamp. =\

She will drop her ticket if the town you're going to has already received her the day of/recently, I'm fairly sure. But there's no downside at all.

Well, if people are in a hurry they'll have to watch Katie come in and say her thank yous and stuff, so I guess in that case it would be bad.

Thanks for the responses. I'll still ask beforehand but I won't be as paranoid about it from now on. I hope the ticket dropping is not due to connection issues as my connection hasn't given me much trouble, and I don't think I've ever had a disconnect while I'm hosting.

UberTag

I stopped buying wetsuits when I noticed they weren't cataloged. :(
Cataloged or not, it's still nice to have the whole set.
Same reason I stockpiled all of the fossil models.

Still missing the red wetsuit. That's the last one on my list.
The white and orange wetsuits have been my favorites.

Elija2

Man, my villagers are never gonna stop calling me a stump maker.

What time does Katrina close her tent? I read she closes at 7PM (which would be 10PM with Night Owl) but it's past 10PM here and she's still open. I'm guessing she'll close at 11 then.

UberTag

What time does Katrina close her tent? I read she closes at 7PM (which would be 10PM with Night Owl) but it's past 10PM here and she's still open. I'm guessing she'll close at 11 then.
You're correct. Katrina closes both her tent and/or the fortune teller shop at 11 under Night Owl ordinance.

Niraj

Fairly sure I just got a legit serene painting from Groucho...anyone want it? Ubertag? :p

It's late now but tell you what, if I'm around much tomorrow I'll hold a little number lamp party or something okay?

No worries dude. I'm sure the community will get something going at some point.

Even one of my villagers are calling you a stump maker. You're a legend!

I stated the game with two pigs, two horses, two frogs, and two rabbits. I needed some diversity. FINALLY, a horse and a pig decided to move out, I pray I'm not getting another animal dupes. Now, onto getting rid of the frog and rabbit

Lol you had a farm!

I have a zoo . . .

Elija2

Even one of my villagers are calling you a stump maker. You're a legend!

It's bullshit! Every time one of my perfect orange trees dies, I have to cut it down and plant a new one. But by doing so I end up cutting down enough of the trees for my villagers to continue calling me a stump maker indefinitely. I wish they'd go back to calling me a pro listener, but even though I do everything they tell me to I still can't lose the stump maker title.

Niraj

It's bullshit! Every time one of my perfect orange trees dies, I have to cut it down and plant a new one. But by doing so I end up cutting down enough of the trees for my villagers to continue calling me a stump maker indefinitely. I wish they'd go back to calling me a pro listener, but even though I do everything they tell me to I still can't lose the stump maker title.

lol Lionel just called you one too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom