• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So Cobb is out today, anyone have any residents moving out that I can come and nab? I have two rabbits and three cats already, so probably not one of those

ramyeon

So Samson has decided to leave on the 5th and I'm not holding him back, mainly because his house occupies a space behind mine that I'm keen to plop a Zen Garden in. Plus I already have a jock villager I'm fond of in Genji.

If anyone is keen on getting him let me know. I'll remind you on the date when he's packed and ready to leave.

Jak140

Just lost a a bunch of expensive bugs twice after beetle farming on the island online. The first time they were in my inventory and I got a connection error. The second time they were in my basket, which I thought meant they were safe, but no dice, I got another connection error and my basket was empty when I got back. Well that's 45 minutes wasted.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just lost a a bunch of expensive bugs twice after beetle farming on the island online. The first time they were in my inventory and I got a connection error. The second time they were in my basket, which I thought meant they were safe, but no dice, I got another connection error and my basket was empty when I got back. Well that's 45 minutes wasted.
Never farm on international (online) island.

ramyeon

I can't even imagine doing something as time consuming as farming online. There's just too much room for errors to occur there.

Jak140

Sometimes I farm online so I don't have to wait until 7 pm or so I can check what tours and items are available without wasting a trip. I never knew you could lose everything in your basket too though. Don't think I'm going to be doing it unless I have to anymore.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Sometimes I farm online so I don't have to wait until 7 pm or so I can check what tours and items are available without wasting a trip. I never knew you could lose everything in your basket too though. Don't think I'm going to be doing it unless I have to anymore.

Aren't the items different on international islands compared to your own? I've done international trips to look for axes and go on tours, but not for bug farming. If I'm desperate I'll go to my island after 5pm, decent bugs start spawning around then.

Is it possible for the space around the villager's home to overlap the space around a PWP as seen in diagram 2? I know it's possible if it was a cliff or a river, but I'm not so confident about a PWP.

In other words, which diagram is correct: 1 or 2?

Blue represents the structure.
Red represents the space around the structure.
i1D5WVNR9BkzH.png

I know about the new character trick, but I'm working on foolproofing areas of my town.

Number 1 is correct, when I tried to place an Illuminated Heart next to Rosie's house Isabelle wouldn't let it happen until I had a two space buffer to the side.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Number 1 is correct, when I tried to place an Illuminated Heart next to Rosie's house Isabelle wouldn't let it happen until I had a two space buffer to the side.
The problem seems to be that even if you can't build it, villagers can move within that buffer. Of course the question is how many squares can they move within that buffer,

The problem seems to be that even if you can't build it, villagers can move within that buffer. Of course the question is how many squares can they move within that buffer,

From what I've seen they appear to be able to move to within a 1 space buffer of any PWP, landmark or house. When I was resetting for a better placement for Rodney's house he put his right next to Muffy's house which only has a gap of 6 spaces between there and the cliff face.

Tash

Anyone interested in any of these?

Hero's boots
Block Floor
Virtual Boy (gone)
Wii Balance Bord
Samus Mask
Midna's Mask
Majora's Mask
Peach's Parasol
Kart

They are on the floor next to my train station if needed.
Leave me your FC if you need access

Flipyap

Anyone interested in any of these?

Hero's boots
Block Floor
Virtual Boy
Wii Balance Bord
Samus Mask
Midna's Mask
Majora's Mask
Peach's Parasol
Kart

They are on the floor next to my train station if needed.
Leave me your FC if you need access
Ooh, I'd really like a Virtual Boy.

I have spare Yoshi's Eggs, a Blue Falcon, Varia Suit shoes and something like a billion hero's pants, if you want those.
I also have a Katie.

Tash

Ooh, I'd really like a Virtual Boy.

I have spare Yoshi's Eggs, a Blue Falcon, Varia Suit shoes and something like a billion hero's pants, if you want those.

I'd love the Egg, don't have that one :)
I'll open up for you now.

I am at work so won't be responding (sorry) but as always, feel free to run around and check my shops :)

Never had Katie - not sure what she does other than that you have to take her to another city hehe

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Never had Katie - not sure what she does other than that you have to take her to another city hehe
She gives you unique items.

Finally got the world map which is what I wanted. Refurbished it so it has an old look.

Flipyap

I'd love the Egg, don't have that one :)
I'll open up for you now.

I am at work so won't be responding (sorry) but as always, feel free to run around and check my shops :)

I'd like to run around, but don't want to tempt Resetti.

Katie doesn't do much besides being cute and sending you an item from her set after you take her to another town. She pops up in your town a few days after the drop off.

Agent S is at my campsite, and I convinced her to move in.

Today is off to a GREAT start.
I really want all the super hero animals in my town, but then I would be really restricted in who else I can get if I want at least one of every personality type.

10 villagers is not enough. :(

Tash

I'd like to run around, but don't want to tempt Resetti.

Katie doesn't do much besides being cute and sending you an item from her set after you take her to another town. She pops up in your town a few days after the drop off.

No worries, I think we are good :)
Charger engaged as well

Linius

Got me an orange rose, orange cosmos and a pink tulip this morning. Not a bad day for hybrids I'd say.

And I'm getting slacky in this game, still need to transfer the money from my turnip sale from my alt to my main character. But it's so much work :p

SuperSah

Banned
Yo guys.

Got my new room today, prepping to move my new Alpine set in.

Also, my tree grew bigger AND a shitload of hybrids have spawned.

Eat my dust, gaf.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
153 times played!? Am I the only one who just leaves the system in sleep mode so I hardly ever quick the game.

Rayjee

153 times played!? Am I the only one who just leaves the system in sleep mode so I hardly ever quick the game.

I do like to leave it on sleep mode also, but I like to save constantly and quit/exit just in case so that I don't have any reason to have a corrupt game or something. I don't know what I'd do if I suddenly lost all of my progress. xD

Linius

That post from Swirleyglasses still bites me in the ass. A tropical vista up for grabs :(

I know it's gonna be a lot of island hopping to find one. Well if there's anybody else who finds this on their island in the future let me know :p

As this is the last day of the month, does anyone have a list of last chance July catches?

Apologies if that has already been posted, but this thread moves fast and it's tough to keep up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Am I better off just selling all my junk rather than selling them bit by bit at the flea market? For every piece I get rid of I seem to get another in return soon afterwards.

Linius

Am I better off just selling all my junk rather than selling them bit by bit at the flea market? For every piece I get rid of I seem to get another in return soon afterwards.

It's really not worth the effort of going with it trough re-tail imo. If you have some special junk I would put it up at GF first. You never know what crazy comes by to pick stuff up for lots of bells :p

Cabana Wardrobe, Black Wetsuit and a Blue Aloha Tee on my island if anyone needs them. Won't be able to open up until I get back from work this evening though.

Garland7G

I stopped putting things up in the flea market because your villagers will just try to sell/trade/give it back to you in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom