• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Saharah is in town, Katie is in town and Anabelle is camping out. A LOT is happening in Dewford. Saharah even gave me a rare floor! (sahara's desert)

Today's hybrids: pink tulip, pink lily, pink rose (so much pink)

Today's PWP suggestion: N/A

Good day so far

Wolfe

Saharah is in town, Katie is in town and Anabelle is camping out. A LOT is happening in Dewford. Saharah even gave me a rare floor! (sahara's desert)

Good day so far

You're welcome to drop Katie off here if you like.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone interested in any of these?

Hero's boots
Block Floor
Virtual Boy (gone)
Wii Balance Bord
Samus Mask
Midna's Mask
Majora's Mask
Peach's Parasol
Kart

They are on the floor next to my train station if needed.
Leave me your FC if you need access

I'd love peaches' parasol to go with my outfit :p and I think samus' mask. Already friended so will pop over when you're open, thanks

SuperSah

Banned

Good day so far

She gave me kiddy wall for the 100th time.

Also, i'm slightly pissed off Nintendo STILL hasn't gave Europe any SpotPass houses. ._.

Robin64

New one tomorrow. It's the 'is it new or just the same old Japanese Lantern'.

Oh yeah! Awesome.

Mwu8kpz.png

Robin64

Just realised it says "latern". Oh NoE...

Also, Thonky lists "Blossom Lantern, Chinese Lantern, Lantern, Paper Lantern, Tall Lantern and Wall Paper Lantern" but no "Japanese Lantern". Hmm.

Animekatt

Good day so far

Nice. :)

The Sahara's Desert floor was my first ever floor from her(him), but I sold it. I didn't like it. But if I get it again, I will keep it just because.

I'm 500% sure that Lantern's already in-game?lol.

Allow me to catalogue anyway.

Could you mean this lantern? The DLC one is more oval. I would love to catalog it whenever someone grabs it. I hope I can order it. :(

SuperSah

Banned
That "latern" is defo in already. I have it too.

So why the heck are they releasing it?

Unless they felt as if it desperately needed a change of name.

Guys, on the main menu there's a "update data" menu which downloads the latest game firmware. What is it for? Patching?

Tash

I'll never forget the first floor Sahara gave me:

A freaking cheese floor, complete with holes and all. And that to a Swiss girl..seriously! -.-

I stopped putting things up in the flea market because your villagers will just try to sell/trade/give it back to you in no time.
The flea market is best for selling your coffee beans you get from Brewster. (Extra ore too.) Put them up at 4x the usual selling price (minus 1 bell) and your neighbours will by them in droves.

Plus, they never try to sell them back to you.

Worst part is, cheese floor can be bought from Nooks!

Wait, is her stuff even rare anymore?
So is, some isn't.

Make sure you check first before selling.

Tash

hmm looking a the "latern" again - the one I have looks rounder and the one on the screen above longer...might be a slight change in form..but the pattern is the same

It's called Festival Lantern in my catalogue.

Animekatt

The flea market is best for selling your coffee beans you get from Brewster. (Extra ore too.) Put them up at 4x the usual selling price (minus 1 bell) and your neighbours will by them in droves.

Wow, I'll try that out. Thanks for the tip. :)

Philia

How about fossils?

SuperSah

Banned
hmm looking a the "latern" again - the one I have looks rounder and the one on the screen above longer...might be a slight change in form..but the pattern is the same

Still seems a bit of a cheap piece of DLC like the red hat seems pointless too.

NoE is slack, and we all know it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Well like I said, I have the in game one so I should be able to compare them tomorrow.

It's a Thursday so I can get a Crispy Chicken wrap from McDs.

SuperSah

Banned
Well like I said, I have the in game one so I should be able to compare them tomorrow.

It's a Thursday so I can get a Crispy Chicken wrap from McDs.

I like your style. I like their chicken and bacon caeser wrap though. xD

I'll log the "latern" off you tomorrow. Saves me walking 30 minutes to McD's for it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is this the best price for everything? I've been doing 3x the usual selling price for most things.

chunk3rvd

This game has 2 villagers that are entirely new to the series - Walt and Cranston. Walt's picture quote is "Take the good with the bad". Just a coincidence or does anyone think the localisation team may be Breaking Bad fans?

Thanks, David. Looks like I should have gotten out immediately. :) Your town looks great!

Thanks a lot. Gate is open again. I think it might have been a problem on AC's end because I was getting the could not connect to server error message. Haven't seen that one before.

Try running straight in and out, I won't be offended :p

EDIT: looks like it might just not be my night... ugh.. sorry for that buddy

Thanks a lot. Gate is open again. I think it might have been a problem on AC's end because I was getting the could not connect to server error message. Haven't seen that one before.

Try running straight in and out, I won't be offended :p

It worked. :) I got my lucky item from Katrina and stopped tripping. I'm sorry it took so much effort on your part. I'll come back another day and look around properly.

Linius

The normal item on a kind of platter?

Edit : this one ? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/tea-set

I'm putting it in front of my station and opening my town, you can come catalog it if you want... I think I have both of you in my friend list?

Very kind of you, but we're talking about this baby right here.

3C003di.png

It's EU exclusive DLC. And we'll have to wait to see if it can be ordered or if it's gonna be like the shaved ice lamp all over again. It's look really good :D

EDIT

Now I feel bad for quoting you Koren :p

Koren

Very kind of you, but we're talking about this baby right here.
Yeah, I figured it... It was strange I was able to help, too ^_^

It's EU exclusive DLC.
According to MoriDB, it's also a Japan DLC, and there's a catalog price (shaved-ice lamp or 7-eleven items haven't one).

That being said, since I have a dupe character, I can offer one to US gaffers should it not be orderable.

Now I feel bad for quoting you Koren :p
You shouldn't ^_^

Linius

Ah I see, price is 1680 bells. Just another cheap DLC item, so we can say for certain it can be ordered.

It's weird how all these Japanese items like the leaf bed, sprout table etc. are 4000 or more bells and most US and EU DLC items are more in the 1000-2000 range.

EDIT

This is actually my 1000th post in this OT. This is a new low for me, what the holidays are doing to me :p

Animekatt

Ah I see, price is 1680 bells. Just another cheap DLC item, so we can say for certain it can be ordered.

It's weird how all these Japanese items like the leaf bed, sprout table etc. are 4000 or more bells and most US and EU DLC items are more in the 1000-2000 range.

EDIT

This is actually my 1000th post in this OT. This is a new low for me, what the holidays are doing to me :p

Lol grats on your 1000th post :p

Ellix

Wow, this is NOT a good start to the day for me. I had been waiting for a free villager space to open up and it only lasted for 2 days since a 10th villager is moving back in today. It appears to be a StreetPassed villager because it won't change when I reset (haven't logged in my main yet). I have a camper AND another StreetPassed villager in town already. Even worse this will be the 3rd peppy villager, even though I've already been ignoring the 2nd peppy villager for over 2 weeks for them to move to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom