• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back after a good sleep. :)

Yes!!! :D Thanks you very much. Would be the last Gulliver item. :D

Got the Bagpipes in the mail this morning and the Hula Doll is ordered by Linius.

This is the last missing piece (of the Gulliver items)

Mouth of Truth (and it's ordered by MisterSamMan)

That would conclude the Gulliver items. :)

If there is something else that could also be under this category, but isn't a Gulliver item, do tell me. Maybe I forgot one of those like the pyramid or the sphinx.

Other things are catalogued, ordered and are in my museum room, ready to get catalogued by other people when i got everything. :)

Mermaid chair and carpet on my island. I need Cabana stuff grams, not this ugly mermaid set :(

I have a cabana bed on my Island?

That post from Swirleyglasses still bites me in the ass. A tropical vista up for grabs :(

I know it's gonna be a lot of island hopping to find one. Well if there's anybody else who finds this on their island in the future let me know :p

I was just going to bed when this one popped up. Hadn't enough medals for two, so I could only buy one for myself, sorry. :( And was in a hurry too, should have been asleep by then. Luckily I'm at home this week. :)

Very kind of you, but we're talking about this baby right here.

3C003di.png

It's EU exclusive DLC. And we'll have to wait to see if it can be ordered or if it's gonna be like the shaved ice lamp all over again. It's look really good :D

EDIT

Now I feel bad for quoting you Koren :p

Can't be ordered. :( Saw it somewhere.

Edit: http://animalcrossingnl.jimdo.com/furniture-english/

afternoon-tea-set.jpg

Is going to be like the Ice Shaved Lamp... :(

And damn Niraj with your paintings. Your villagers are making them themselves? :p

Eli, thanks for the swapnotes. I have to do some sometimes, but I haven't got to it. :(

Linius

You were lucky man! Can't expect you to blow another 100 medals on me so I can't blame you :p

Anyways, if you can open up I could bring the hulu with me and buy that bed on your island. It's one of the 5 missing pieces.

And it's weird that the Mori Data Base lists a price for the Tea Set then. This screenshot is more worthy, so I guess it's not orderable after all.

Pear Premium in my town today for anyone who needs to sell.

I'd like to come buy later today. I have to harvest a bunch first. How long will you be available for?

EDIT

Before I forget, pears are not your native right?

You were lucky man! Can't expect you to blow another 100 medals on me so I can't blame you :p

Anyways, if you can open up I could bring the hulu with me and buy that bed on your island. It's one of the 5 missing pieces.

And it's weird that the Mori Data Base lists a price for the Tea Set then. This screenshot is more worthy, so I guess it's not orderable after all.

I'd like to come buy later today. I have to harvest a bunch first. How long will you be available for?

EDIT

Before I forget, pears are not your native right?

If I had the medals, I would have bought a double, I don't need that much anymore from the Island.

Ok, I will open up.

Edit: mori has also pictures, yeah, that's strange. Will see when the item is downloadable who is right, then...

Linius

Next OT should rename the wall of shame as Linius' shame :p

I did not even reach these numbers in Football Gaf OT's, this is bad :p

@Kamikaze

Coming right on.

XgNPQ1h.png

And this is what is in the database. Definitely the same tea set we're getting. But seeing you have an ingame screenshot that lists no price I value that more.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I believe that database is based on a guide. It had the slushie machine listed despite being exclusive EU DLC.

I did not even reach these numbers in Football Gaf OT's, this is bad :p

@Kamikaze

Coming right on.

XgNPQ1h.png

And this is what is in the database. Definitely the same tea set we're getting. But seeing you have an ingame screenshot that lists no price I value that more.

Yeah, just saw it too. With all these databases flying around, you never know for sure.

Was this also in the other Animal Crossing games, that there were different databases?

Linius

I believe that database is based on a guide. It had the slushie machine listed despite being exclusive EU DLC.

So the slushie really is exclusive? I have mine put up in re-tail :p

But it since it can be ordered it's not that big of a deal.

I'm a huge newb. They are my native! Sorry x6.

No problem. Good that I know.

Ah man, that sucks so much. :(

I'll get a few extra if I can find a good dirt spot for a third alt.

Despera

Banned
You guys were right. The villager you care for the most is the next to suggest leaving the town.

Yesterday was Frank's birthday, I got him a gift he really liked. And today he wants to move out? What kind of logic is that?

He won't leave until I get that damn picture! >:|

Animekatt

Thanks a lot if you do make the alt! <3

Excuse the non-screenshotted photo (I am at work, and I don't have access to the wifi), but...

BQghDZzCUAA7uL3.jpg:small

YES. Finally. And all through the Harmonious theme!

Dat number though. 1234!

My house is messy as fuck right now though, so I think I'll fix things. :lol

Zero_IYAD

I need help with the Trendy challenge please, my score is 360,000 only : ( !!
I have 2 rooms following the trendy theme in my house, a full sleek & modern sets.

Regarding the exterior, I got:
- Modern design for my house.
- Stainless mailbox.
- Just ordered the astro exterior.

I have a black roof, grey brick fence & the door I started the game with..
Can I anyone suggest me a roof/door/fence that run with the trendy theme?
Also if you have any of them right now in your Nook Homes I'd like to come & order them -or will they cancel my 1st order of the Astro exterior? -

How can I play this game for so long and still be such a newb!

Linius

Thanks a lot if you do make the alt! <3

I'll have two at least. But I think if I move a flower field a bit to the left I have just a big enough dirt spot to put up a third alt. So I can go in and out and keep getting a tea set. Though it's a boring process of creating and destroying a character over and over again :p

Excuse the non-screenshotted photo (I am at work, and I don't have access to the wifi), but...

BQghDZzCUAA7uL3.jpg:small

YES. Finally. And all through the Harmonious theme!

Dat number though. 1234!

My house is messy as fuck right now though, so I think I'll fix things. :lol

Congratz to freedom :D

MicH

Rodney gave me a last parting present - a legit jolly painting!

Also TIY has the throne today. Anyone wanna buy it? I already have it

You guys were right. The villager you care for the most is the next to suggest leaving the town.

Yesterday was Frank's birthday, I got him a gift he really liked. And today he wants to move out? What kind of logic is that?

He won't leave until I get that damn picture! >:|

Hmz, that why Rory wanted to leave?

But otherwise, I hated Shari, and she also moved out and and I didn't do anything special to please her, so, not sure if this is 100% true...

And I got a first picture of a villager, Lyman. :D You know what I gave him to give me the picture? A flea... Giving him everything sporty, none, give him a flea, yeah, okay, you got my picture. Strange logic that koala has...

Linius

Rodney gave me a last parting present - a legit jolly painting!

Also TIY has the throne today. Anyone wanna buy it? I already have it

Buy it yourself, it counts towards the shopping badges ;)

Actually, I'm not entirely free.

Foolishly, I skipped the interior-only challenge and I think that's preventing me from getting the HHA badges... (&#10047;&#9696;&#8255;&#9696;)

Yup, the 150K score is for badges. I think the easiest gold badge to achieve in the game.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Speaking of legit jolly paintings, I got another one from Lionel last night before bed. One's going to Katt, but the other is there for whoever wants it.

Anyone have a cool pixel art sign/pattern of Link (from Zelda) or know where to find one?

Trying to get a cool pic for a signboard in my town, didn't think it would be hard to find a good one. A LTTP or NES original one would be great!

Opening my gates for anyone on my list who wants to catalogue my number lamps.

I've got 0,1,2,3,6,8,9. (If you bring 4, 5, or 7 I'd greatly appreciate that too.)

Not on my list but still want to visit? Let me know and I'll try to accommodate.

Niraj

Me
What do you wanna trade it for?

Nothing, it's all good. 2836-0258-6594

I can swing by your town rq to get it.

Ok give me a few.

I've got 0,1,2,3,6,8,9. (If you bring 4, 5, or 7 I'd greatly appreciate that too.)

Not on my list but still want to visit? Let me know and I'll try to accommodate.

I would like to, I don't think we have each other? I should have the ones you're missing, but I'll have to find them.

Would love to. I only have 2 lamp. :(

Other things you seek?

Koren

Yup, the 150K score is for badges. I think the easiest gold badge to achieve in the game.
Got the turnips one before ^_^

(I'd say the easiest one is Esteemed Villager, plug the A/C adaptor, launch the game, wait three weeks... profit! ^_^)

Got my first picture (second, in fact, with Kathie one), Nibbles one... Cheers!

Nibbles_NewLeaf_Official.png

(I won't let her leave, though, she's cute and often funny)

Robin64

Day 47 of playing Animal Crossing and Phineas still hasn't been seen since his appearance on day 4. Something is horribly broken.

Niraj

Havent one, but can order one. edit just ordered one.

When does pete deliver it, at 5 PM? Should be in 20 minutes.

Niraj, you got the sphinx?

Edit: my museum has a fancy frame, museum floor and a jungle floor for sale.

Yeah Sphinx and Tower of Pisa, come on over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom