• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despera

Banned
Opening my gates for anyone on my list who wants to catalogue my number lamps.

I've got 0,1,2,3,6,8,9. (If you bring 4, 5, or 7 I'd greatly appreciate that too.)

Not on my list but still want to visit? Let me know and I'll try to accommodate.
I have the 7 lamp, but I'm not on your list.

My FC is 1220-6394-8381.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Niraj, added you.

kamikaze, a ranch wardrobe would be great. :)

Edit: you don't have to bring anything with you. Just swing by. I'm here to help.

Once I get kamikazekoala his stuff, I'll grab the lamps and head over. I'll just leave the ones you're missing with you.

Marvie_3

Banned
Since my fossil collecting is done I figured I'd post a list of extras in case anyone needed them:

Ammonite (x2)
Archaeopteryx
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso (x2)
Diplo Hip
Fern Fossil
Megacero Torso
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Torso
Raptor Torso
Spino Tail
Spino Torso (x2)
Stego Torso
Styraco Skull
Tricera Tail

Well, have to say, even I got Lyman's picture, not sure if I want him to leave. I like the guy and koala's generally so...

@Marvie_3, I still miss some, I look when I'm back from Niraj's town.

Was trying to get them myself, but same fossils over and over again is a bit too much now... :(

GulAtiCa

This is what happens when you push someone away long enough. lol

BQOpxIHCYAAo5z2.jpg:large

Does anyone know what furniture set this stuff is???

The table on the left is Regal. There's a couple of Classic end tables. And a bunch of customized Rococo. Everything is else is miscellaneous items.

ETA: Dessert case, chocolate fountain, pipe organ, phonograph, marshmallow chair (customized) plus some Brewster items. There's no Gracie items here.

I can help you catalog most of these things except the Brewster items.

Despera

Banned
Since my fossil collecting is done I figured I'd post a list of extras in case anyone needed them:

Ankylo Tail
Apato Tail
Apato Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Diplo Chest
Iguanadon Skull
Plesio Skull
Shark Tooth
Missing these. You looking for anything in particular in return?

Monty told me he's moving out.
I don't have his picture yet but I have had the same 10 villagers since launch week and I need new neighbors something awful.
Is there a good chance he might mail it to me when he goes?
I did his errands and talked to him a lot so it's not like I ignored him.

Also caught a second tarantula making me 2 for 4. Still have yet to see a scorpion.

tumblr_mqt1ty6i3d1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Does anyone know what furniture set this stuff is???

It's just a mishmash of items. Chocolate fountain, royal table, customized rococo dresser, lamp, and bookshelf. Pipe organ on the left and the menu is a custom design.
No particular set that I can tell but it all looks nice together.

Midou

If I set a theme, like Sci-Fi, which Astro is part of, do I still get a bonus for a full Astro room, or could I mix other Science/Sci-fi themed items into my astro room without losing points?

If I set a theme, like Sci-Fi, which Astro is part of, do I still get a bonus for a full Astro room, or could I mix other Science/Sci-fi themed items into my astro room without losing points?

You'll get bonuses for more sci-if items. You'll only get deductions if you place items from another theme in a room. The more sci-if items you can fit, the better off you'll be. Just make sure everything is accessible, facing the right way, etc..

Midou

You'll get bonuses for more sci-if items. You'll only get deductions if you place items from another theme in a room. The more sci-if items you can fit, the better off you'll be. Just make sure everything is accessible, facing the right way, etc..

Does this count throughout my house or only where I have sci-fi items? Like will I lose points for every non-sci-fi item in my home?

bumpkin

Dinosaur Track
Ichthyo Skull
Pachy Torso
Raptor Torso
I have to confirm for sure if those are the ones I need, but if I could snag the listed fossils from you, it'd be much appreciated. I won't be able to sync up and visit (or invite you) 'til this evening though. The 3DS doesn't like the Wi-Fi at my work. :(

Roto13

I'm building models of all of the dinosaurs. I'm missing six. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all once I have them. :p Probably put them in one of my spare houses.

Roto13

cool, I guess I have to re-arrange my house lol.

Though I got 700k points with most of my exterior 'science' so I guess I can't be losing too many points.

The theme challenge kind of sucks. :p You're not likely to get the 1.1 million points unless you put away all of your non-science things and cram your rooms full of as much science stuff as you can fit in them. Multiple sets in each room. It looks pretty bad. :p But you can have more than one of the same item in your house as long as they're in different rooms, so if you create one high-scoring room and just copy it in the other four rooms, you'll get the high score in no time and can go back to just decorating your house the way you want.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Got my first withered fruit trees, and realised there is no real need to stock up on spare fruit - any tree that withers will give you a fruit to replant right there and then (plus a spare). So I'm going to cut back to a couple of stacks of perfect apples for my 'seed bank'

Marvie_3

Banned
Okay then I'm coming over whenever you open the gates.

Edit: Actually, give me about 20 minutes.
I'll have my gates open in a couple minutes.

I have to confirm for sure if those are the ones I need, but if I could snag the listed fossils from you, it'd be much appreciated. I won't be able to sync up and visit (or invite you) 'til this evening though. The 3DS doesn't like the Wi-Fi at my work. :(
Alright, I'll hold on to those until later. Send me a PM when you're playing tonight.

Tinabina

The table on the left is Regal. There's a couple of Classic end tables. And a bunch of customized Rococo. Everything is else is miscellaneous items.

ETA: Dessert case, chocolate fountain, pipe organ, phonograph, marshmallow chair (customized) plus some Brewster items. There's no Gracie items here.

I can help you catalog most of these things except the Brewster items.

Wow thanks!
I do have some of these things. I just need the phonograph, classic and rococo stuff.

Edit: added you, my FC is in my profile

I'm logged out of Tumblr on the 3DS browser and can't log back in. The log in page always times out or something. Is there a mobile page I can try?

I've had that happen before. It sort of auto-logged me out and wouldn't load enough of Tumblr to log back in.
I just kept trying and trying until it let me.

Nintendo dupes

Hero's cap
Hero's clothes
Hero's shoes
Fi mask
2x Varia suits
2x mushroom murals

Nintendo items I want

Hero's pants
Toad hat
Mario hat
Master Sword

Fossils I need (I don't have any to give)

Icthyo torso
Shark tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom