• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of black roses ready to get converted to gold. Turned off beautiful town, stopped watering them.

Anything else I should know about how soon they'll wilt and I can starting churning out those gold roses??

Aww, Limberg has a new home. I posted about his leaving and got in touch with a guy who had him in the original and really wanted him back so he came over this morning to claim him.

tumblr_mqt63i7ZhB1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqt63i7ZhB1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

I said I didn't want anything for him but he left me a golden rose.

tumblr_mqt63i7ZhB1qa25kqo3_400.jpg

Levi

Banned
I have a bunch of black roses ready to get converted to gold. Turned off beautiful town, stopped watering them.

Anything else I should know about how soon they'll wilt and I can starting churning out those gold roses??

If you water everything but your black roses, I think they will be more likely to wilt.

suzu

Just a thought. For those who are having problems logging into the 3DS image share site: have you tried clearing the cache and history in the browser settings?

If that still doesn't work.. I dunno. :/

Levi

Banned
I have Katrina in my plaza. I'll open up if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for Nook's that has a mermaid mailbox, it is the last exterior my wife needs.

The roses I think are red plus roses spawned a pink rose... Proves at least one is a red plus, right?

UberTag

Speaking of Charlise.

I just watched WiiFolderJosh's Bug-Off video and it featured Charlise. It's possibly one of the funniest AC related videos I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFlbI7MP1Q

It starts at 8:27
I feel redeemed in my history of being the biggest Charlise backer in this thread as she graced me with a Police Station request two days ago.

She's reached permanent resident status with me along with Carmen, Snake and Stitches. Will never let them leave.
I sort of have a soft spot for Celia, too (I call her Stalkerbird).

The rest of my villagers can go jump in a fire.

Chuckpebble

Hey all. I switch away from Monster Hunter long enough to make these every now and again:
Great%20Jaggi.jpg
Arzuros.jpg
Volvidon.jpg
Barroth.jpg
Jade%20Barroth.jpg

I'm trying to figure out some good fossil combos to mimic monster skeletons for my museum exhibit. I'm open for suggestions. Can Mr. 4D customize mismatched bone sets into miniatures?

I tweeted this yesterday, but you can get pics of villagers even after they leave.

I had no idea!

Also, Grand Rapids. Noice. Former Southeastern peep myself.

Side note: I only need one more fossil I believe and I will have completed my museum on my own. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just a thought. For those who are having problems logging into the 3DS image share site: have you tried clearing the cache and history in the browser settings?

If that still doesn't work.. I dunno. :/

Tried that :(

Koomaster

Will my gold roses eventually mate and produce new black roses?
They might have changed it, but I remember in the older games, two gold roses produced yellow for some reason. I guess it sort of almost makes sense, but not really.

My gold rose so far hasn't mated to produce anything as of yet. I'm saving my other black roses so they can mate to produce more of themselves.

Roto13

They might have changed it, but I remember in the older games, two gold roses produced yellow for some reason. I guess it sort of almost makes sense, but not really.

My gold rose so far hasn't mated to produce anything as of yet. I'm saving my other black roses so they can mate to produce more of themselves.

Yeah, mine have just been sitting there. If they don't make more black roses, I'd like to just put them away somewhere.

Niraj

Oh god guys, I like the design! I just also found it funny!

yeesh

Looks like a genderbent Tank to me.

lol

Edit:

As an aside, she has the last shop upgrade and I may head back there today. She had some pieces of the Gracie set...anyone interested? If I do head back, I don't mind buying pieces for whoever, though it would be nice to be paid back since they're expensive as hell :)

Linius

Oh god guys, I like the design! I just also found it funny!

yeesh

lol

Edit:

As an aside, she has T.I.Y. and I may head back there today. She had some pieces of the Gracie set...anyone interested? If I do head back, I don't mind buying pieces for whoever, though it would be nice to be paid back since they're expensive as hell :)

Isn't that the shop we all have our soon have? :p

But I'm gonna hold out on that. I'll see to those sets when I can buy them in my own game. Something to look forward to.

Niraj

Isn't that the shop we all have our soon have? :p

But I'm gonna hold out on that. I'll see to those sets when I can buy them in my own game. Something to look forward to.

I edited, shut up :p forgot it was T&T Emporium

and I don't blame you, just wondering :)

I now have every bench suggestion except the one I actually want. So, well done, residents. God, they must have held a meeting or something behind my back. I don't even know why they suggest benches at all. They never actually sit on them.

Sorry, bench bitterness.

Niraj

I now have every bench suggestion except the one I actually want. So, well done, residents. God, they must have held a meeting or something behind my back. I don't even know why they suggest benches at all. They never actually sit on them.

Sorry, bench bitterness.

lol. Which one do you want?

Linius

I edited, shut up :p forgot it was T&T Emporium

and I don't blame you, just wondering :)

First Koren and now you. You guys are too slow with your edits :p

Sorry, bench bitterness.

Got some saplings saved up in my living room if you still want those?

Linius

I'm quite happy with my villagers as it is. Got my bros Simon, Frank and Kabuki. Julian is one I would not really call a bro but I think you can see him as a good friend. Then there's Pashmina (uchi) and Claudia (snooty) who are both fine.

Vic gotta leave at some point, I need a peppy villager and he came as the third cranky. And then there's Charlise and Rhonda who I'm not that friendly with. They can both leave.

Niraj

Metal. I've been trying to sneak up on my two peppies but they've been unwilling to cooperate. I'll just sit on my ugly yellow one until they come around.

Ah gotcha. It's quite nice looking (I don't have it either).

First Koren and now you. You guys are too slow with your edits :p

Or you just post too damn much

Thanks to that awesome villager post, I went ahead and made my dream villager list. LOL. Thankfully they've outnumbered past 10 so I got plenty to pick from.

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers

I won't post who I want, but general theme thus far is that they're all female and absolutely adorable. I'm now going to check on their personalities.

Oh man, a mystery ;) how exciting.

Linius

Oh, yes, please. I'll never have enough trees. :) If you want to wait until tomorrow, I think we'll get new NA DLC that I could bring for you to catalog. If you're interested in whatever it is.

Wasn't the Double-Neck guitar just released? But if you got something new I'll be interested. I'll probably have a fourth sapling tomorrow too.

Linius

Bought the Prima guide. If this webshop comes trough (they usually do) I should have it tomorrow. Not sure if it will be any better than looking stuff up on the internet but I just wanted it :p

MicH

Marshal moved into my second town. Guess I foundy new (awesome!) smug villager!

That town has some really cool villagers and it's my source for villagers I want. It currently have Beau, Aurora, Rosie, Marshal, Mira, Kitty, Deirdre and Wart Jr

Hoping Warr Jr leaves soon so I can try getting Static.

Image dump:
The area in front of your house looks really good. I'd love to come see your town sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom