• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midou

The theme challenge kind of sucks. :p You're not likely to get the 1.1 million points unless you put away all of your non-science things and cram your rooms full of as much science stuff as you can fit in them. Multiple sets in each room. It looks pretty bad. :p But you can have more than one of the same item in your house as long as they're in different rooms, so if you create one high-scoring room and just copy it in the other four rooms, you'll get the high score in no time and can go back to just decorating your house the way you want.

Well the nice thing is, I just got a showcase house with a huge room full of Sci-Fi, so I may just get it to work out. :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Thanks to that awesome villager post, I went ahead and made my dream villager list. LOL. Thankfully they've outnumbered past 10 so I got plenty to pick from.

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers

I won't post who I want, but general theme thus far is that they're all female and absolutely adorable. I'm now going to check on their personalities.

You can't have my Chrissy!!!

My interest payment tomorrow is going to be 1.25 million. :) Remember to deposit all your bells tonight!

Doesn't max out at 99,999 bells?

Edit: just looked it up, and I'm sorry, man...

On the first day of the month, you receive interest on your Savings at the rate of 0.5% per month, subject to a maximum interest of 99,999 bells.

How much percent is it again?

0,5 %, to a maximum interest of 99,999 bells.

On the first day of the month, you receive interest on your Savings at the rate of 0.5% per month, subject to a maximum interest of 99,999 bells.

Yup. You get the max possible interest (99k) by having at least 2 million Bells in your account.

Bought the Prima guide. If this webshop comes trough (they usually do) I should have it tomorrow. Not sure if it will be any better than looking stuff up on the internet but I just wanted it :p

I really like my copy. Are the NA and EU versions the same?

SmithnCo

Lame. The bank and the whole town are full of cheapskates.

Yup. You get the max possible interest (99k) by having at least 2 million Bells in your account.

Well, at least I'm getting the max possible interest this month. :p 2.400.000 bells in account.

Lame. The bank and the whole town are full of cheapskates.

Well, Reese is nice when she has a nice turnips buy price. :)

Edit: I so gonna catch a Soft-Shelled Turtle to put it next to my Goldfish. :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Three days and nobody has contributed the last bell to my light pole project. I'm beginning to think the villagers won't give the last bell of a PWP

Philia

Ah, thank you for this. I'll put my 2 million bells in my Alt character's account.

Can I get a site that actually shows what each grown bush looks like?

I want to start planning what I want to do with my paths.

tumblr_mo7q905PS81svownfo9_1280.png

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39876775838/all-flowers-bushes-in-animal-crossing-new-leaf

Wolfe

Can I get a site that actually shows what each grown bush looks like?

I want to start planning what I want to do with my paths.

I was actually wondering this myself as I have started to amass quite a few of them in my museum for when I finally want to use them.

Interesting, thanks BPB.

Anybody have any they want to sell? I'm looking for a bunch to go around my PWP, and I can't handle having to water all my other flowers with Beautiful Town off, so I'm going to go the lazy way. I earned all these bells playing Stalks, so I may as well use them.

Going rate seems to be 100 K per rose.

Levi

Banned
Lame that the interest is capped. I only have 25.5 million anyway, I was off by a factor of ten when I figured my interest payment.

Not your fault, it's that lazy alpaca fuck

I laughed out loud (and slightly snorted) when I received that text after I apologized that I couldn't turn the phone box blue.

Why couldn't you let me customize that, Nintendo... why? :/

Dilli666

Can someone help out my gf with 1-2 normal axes or even a silver axe?
She's so angry at her misplaced trees she'll even consider to time warp - I have to stop this for the sake of the game :p
She doesn't have much to offer though, 10k bells or so...

Her FC is 2380-3248-8404

Animekatt

I have Katrina in my town if anyone is interested.

Also, Vesta is moving out on the 5th. She's told me 3 times that she wanted to go, so I'm letting her finally. Hoping to get Fauna in her steed.

Linius

Oh really? I thought it was one fortune per town, per person. :/

I'm not 100 percent sure. But not too long a go I found out that for Redd it doesn't matter in which town you buy. It keeps being restricted to one piece of art. But I guess someone can confirm of Katrina works the same way?

I'm not 100 percent sure. But not too long a go I found out that for Redd it doesn't matter in which town you buy. It keeps being restricted to one piece of art. But I guess someone can confirm of Katrina works the same way?

I too have noticed the Redd restrictions. We'll see in a few mins I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom