• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Katrina is def once a day. She'll just tell you what item you need again if you go to another town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Tried turning the YuruYuri uniform into a jacket.

tumblr_mqtfw2DFtT1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Elija2

It's Grizzly's birthday today! I guess I'm pretty lucky to have two villager birthdays in one week. I didn't even know Grizzly's birthday was coming up when I asked him to move in a couple days ago. Oddly enough Blanche was the only other villager at his party even though I have another cranky villager. He really liked the coat hanger I gave him though.

Stat!

Anyone have the Best Buy DLC I can catalog from them? If you need to order it, I can pay you over and above what it costs to order.

MicH

Thanks again, AnimeKatt.

Everyone should visit her town. It is absolutely SMAZING and her house even more so! Beautiful town!!

Elija2

Got my first Brewster gyroid, a tall brewstoid. How many are there? I was thinking of putting them in my Club LOL, but they don't sound very good. Mine sounds like pouring coffee, which probably wouldn't go well with K.K.'s beats.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got my first Brewster gyroid, a tall brewstoid. How many are there? I was thinking of putting them in my Club LOL, but they don't sound very good. Mine sounds like pouring coffee, which probably wouldn't go well with K.K.'s beats.

I want to say four?

Koren

Katrina is def once a day. She'll just tell you what item you need again if you go to another town.
Strange, I got two different items on the same day. But my date was 1 day late, so maybe it's not "random" and computed based on a character seed and the date?

Elija2

I want to say four?

Oh, so I could fit them all in Club LOL. Interesting. I might try it when I get them all.

So I planted a shit ton of flowers in my dirt patches, water them every day and... nothing.

Is it even worth trying to fight grass wear?

The dirt patches that your town starts with don't grow back, and there's no way of knowing which dirt patches started with your town and which you made. It's dumb. I wish all dirt could be regrown. My paths look bad because they blend in with the dirt patches that my town started with so they don't look like a straight path.

Wolfe

Pretty sure I have all 4 of those on hand, did we ever swap codes? If not I'll close my gate and add you.

Edit: or go with that guy above me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom