• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmate

Banned
Redd is here and have 2 legit paintings, if someone wants to take the other one is welcome.

7oqd.jpg

gp26.jpg

The dirt patches that your town starts with don't grow back, and there's no way of knowing which dirt patches started with your town and which you made. It's dumb. I wish all dirt could be regrown. My paths look bad because they blend in with the dirt patches that my town started with so they don't look like a straight path.
Ah geez thanks. Not going to bother anymore.

Linius

ii2n0F9Rin1Pz.JPG
ibh5zWVE5Xx3gn.JPG

Frank is quickly becoming my favourite villager. Always keen to hang out.

iGElIw2LbVcOy.JPG
ibwx8KfGtfKTvL.JPG

Frank, what are you doing? Sthp! Well at least he's happy with the turntable I gave him :D

ivoteylbvSXX4.JPG
i61KtlRL3C3cF.JPG

Meeting with the gentlemen's club in Dewford. On the right a gift from Niraj, painting :D

iiJYZmGesaV5L.JPG
iIbfEl4ucrlTp.JPG

Charlise handing me two PWP's in two days time.

i47t6iPg66rKV.JPG
ib7enlgkuuUzW.JPG

Changing up my interior a bit with this 'gray' look. And my safe arrived.

ibnUtubxMeTVJE.JPG
ifMHe3P0xiJkZ.JPG

Changed the wall design, thought it goes nice with sleek and a modern wood floor. And my new bank saldo after the turnip exchange from this week.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The room item limit is really kind of a nuisance. If I want to pile my shit up like a slob, I should be able to :p

What's up with Giraffe lady? I've never once seen her walking around. Is there something special I have to do just to see her?

Also what's the easiest way to pass her fashion check when she does come? Can I just wear the Link or Samus outfit? Ordinarily I don't really collect sets of clothing, I usually just wear a hodge podge.

SmithnCo

What's up with Giraffe lady? I've never once seen her walking around. Is there something special I have to do just to see her?

Also what's the easiest way to pass her fashion check when she does come? Can I just wear the Link or Samus outfit? Ordinarily I don't really collect sets of clothing, I usually just wear a hodge podge.

She starts showing up randomly in the town square after the TIY store opens. She'll give you a theme and you have to put on clothes that are in the same theme category. Usually it's easiest to look up clothes with the theme on MoriDB and order them from your catalog before the end of the day.

She starts showing up randomly in the town square after the TIY store opens. She'll give you a theme and you have to put on clothes that are in the same theme category. Usually it's easiest to look up clothes with the theme on MoriDB and order them from your catalog before the end of the day.
Thanks for the info. Ouch that sounds rough. I better start buying up more clothes!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Have:
Archeopteryx
Diplo Skull
Ichthyo Skull
Ichthyo Torso
Mammoth Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
Pachy Tail
Sabretooth Torso
Shark Tooth
T.Rex Torso

Want:
Ammonite
Ankylo Tail
Apato Skull
Apato Torso
Archelon Skull
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Hip
Diplo Skull
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Megacero Skull
Plesio Neck
Plesio Skull
Ptera Skull
Sabretooth Skull
Everything Spino
Stego Skull
Stego Tail
Styraco Torso
T.Rex Skull
T.Rex Tail
TTricera Skull
Tricera Tail

Let me know if anyone wants to trade. FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Tia's been sick since yesterday. Gave her medicine twice and still sick.

Anyone have one I can come buy or one to spare? I hate seeing Tia like this . . .

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Tia's been sick since yesterday. Gave her medicine twice and still sick.

Anyone have one I can come buy or one to spare? I hate seeing Tia like this . . .

Takes three days then they'll be better on the fourth day. You're doing fine. I don't think they'll take more than one a day.

Garland7G

After tearing down one of my bridges, today Tammy suggests the brick bridge, not bad, still gonna hold out for the fairytale one though.
Also anyone have a peach or 2 I can get? Samson wants one.

ramyeon

40,000 off 1.1m for HHA. Now that's just annoying. Not hard to make up but now I have to wait another day to start putting my house back to the way it was and starting on my gold exterior renovations :/

Garland7G

Bought the Prima guide. If this webshop comes trough (they usually do) I should have it tomorrow. Not sure if it will be any better than looking stuff up on the internet but I just wanted it :p
Its actually a really nice guide I bought it for like 12 bucks, but to be honest I still just use the internet lol, but some of the stuff in there is valuable like the item set lists holiday list etc.
Sure, I have a lot. Normal peaches, right?

yes normal is great thanks! FC in profile.

Its actually a really nice guide I bought it for like 12 bucks, but to be honest I still just use the internet lol, but some of the stuff in there is valuable like the item set lists holiday list etc.

yes normal is great thanks! FC in profile.

Ok, I added you. FC is also in profile. :) Gate is open, town Petville. :)

Lexxism

Does moving to another town mean that the character's house will deleted together with its save file? While destroying house mean destroying the house but the save file is still intact?

Zero_IYAD

Turnips profit this week was huge xD !
Found a topic on gamefaqs where the guy has the boar TODAY! Went & bought me a 2nd batch of turnips, ending up with 14 million this week!

Also FINALLY got that annoying useless Dream Chamber badge >.>
Seriously who on earth will run for the gold badge!

Edit : Guh, someone teach me how to attach a picture to my post X_X

Thanks, you guys are right. Not sure why he has to be so obtuse about it. (Still no picture though. :/)

It's like some villagers want river fish or ocean fish. They just want something. :)

It has to have "stag" in the name though. So miyama, saw, rainbow, giant, golden. Stuff like horned atlas, etc won't work. Or didn't for me at any rate.

You sure? :p Hmz, could be. Now I'm doubting myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom