• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

anybody wanna trade these hero pants for a hero top?

also if anyone sees it please post the QR code for that no running cactrot/cactaur sign!

ps how long after you give a piece of art (last new category for museum) to blathers before he suggest an expansion, on average?

quoting for new page! also does anyone else notice that on certain days you can totally hear that Isa's wearing a dingly doggie collar? maybe its me but i totally hear it more sometimes

The game treats rocks like public work projects, so you can't even put bushes around them. :/

So that's 10 wasted hibiscus plants... -_____-

IrishNinja

When I gave him the painting (last of the four types of items), I exited and entered again and the suggestion was there. Go figure...

! that just happened to me too, awesome

was gonna give ya'll a well today but NOPE

also i will totally pay or catalog stuff for anyone else if they have a katana or arcade machine

one_kill

I have a white katana and I'll be getting a black one tomorrow :D
I'm planning to make a weapon room

Does having Nintendo items or a Nintendo themed room increase your HHA score?

Chopper

Not a bad start to the day. Got at least three new hybrids, despite the rainy weather today.

Sahara provided me with an exclusive wallpaper AND floor, which surprised me.

Vic moved in bringing my total number of neighbours to 10.

I paid off another loan after expanding my second floor, although the price just went up to 598,000 bells for the next expansion! It'll be worth it when it's full of black Rococo furniture thanks to mapachealocado.

I was finally able to finish off my tree layout thanks to Roto's kind fruit donation.

But best of all someone suggested a Police Station! Booker fo' life.

Koren

also i will totally pay or catalog stuff for anyone else if they have a katana or arcade machine
I have a white katana (really expansive, 46k), and can order a black one, a ninja blade or a sword (that actually looks like another katana).

Nooooooooooooo.gif

Hibiscus for sale on the island, but only awfully boring and painfully bad tours. Why :'(
Doesn't the online island have different tours?

Linius

I have a white katana and I'll be getting a black one tomorrow :D
I'm planning to make a weapon room

Does having Nintendo items or a Nintendo themed room increase your HHA score?

Lemme check if I still got that Astro Table. And I have that Modern Wood stuff you wanna cataloge.

I would be thankfull if I could at least cataloge that White katana of yours.

SeZMehK

Katie is in my town this morning. If I talk to her, would I be able to do something else until I drop her off? Because I am at work and there is no wifi. I can only drop her off somewhere in the evening when I get home. :/

Duster

I'm getting confused by QR codes, I made one for a standee but it won't let me put it on there, I even saved it in every available slot and it wouldn't allow it. It worked fine on my LCD screen.
What am I doing wrong?

Is there any way to copy something you got from a QR code onto a design sign? It doesn't let me do that... =(

And if not, is there a way to find out the direct coordinates of a design so that you can manually create it yourself? I'm absolutely no good with art, so I definitely cannot create it just by looking at it.

SeZMehK

Well apparantly, I found a Jacob's ladder this morning. I was curious as to why I had it so I went to Isabelle to find out. Behold, I have a perfect town... I did nothing special. Just built a police station this morning. Heh. I'm happy now. :D

Well apparantly, I found a Jacob's ladder this morning. I was curious as to why I had it so I went to Isabelle to find out. Behold, I have a perfect town... I did nothing special. Just built a police station this morning. Heh. I'm happy now. :D

Whoa, had the exact same thing happen to me at 6 this morning. Hopefully I can keep it for the 15 days; I'd really like to keep my shops open later again.

zroid

Banned
My tree and flower distribution is not good :(

But I'm happy with it. Blast, this perfect town thing sucks. What's with all these arbitrary requirements :mad:

SeZMehK

Whoa, had the exact same thing happen to me at 6 this morning. Hopefully I can keep it for the 15 days; I'd really like to keep my shops open later again.

Same. Hopefully I can keep it up as well. I am going for the modern town hall look. After that, I'll put in the flower clock. Hopefully someone suggests the wind turbine so I can get that up as well. On a side note, I wish I could have both early bird and night owl ordinances up... I come to work at 6:30a and no one is here till 9:00a so I can play nonstop till then. But of course I also play until 1 or 2 am at night. Bah...

Linius

My citizens think Westeros is underdeveloped, other than that it's all good news. Well I got news for them, I can only develop this damn town if they give me stuff to build. These animals eh :/

Currently have: 2 bridges, 2 benches, fountain, park clock, reset center, camp site, dream suite and museum shop.

Mekere

If anyone wants to make me feel good, my Dream Code: 5600-2156-1102.

My visitations have been stuck at 0 ever since I got the dream suite. Guess nobody is searching for dream towns in North America much. :p

I have been visiting your dream town koo. It was nice! I only regret I didn't took a medicine before visiting, my ugly face made ugly pictures :p

tumblr_mpcymdelVk1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Very cute area and so many hybrids!

tumblr_mpcyq14YXm1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Nice to meet you Koo! They say that you can guess someone personality by looking at his house. So let's check yours!

tumblr_mpcyridMwt1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

*steps back slowly*

Wunder

What the hell, OT3 already? ACGAF you are crazy. Popping in here for an important question. I'm getting a 3DSXL soon and already have 3/4 games lined up. Should I get ACNL? I played Animal Crossing before on the DS, but I can't really remember anything about it. I live in South East Asia and don't have any friends who are into Animal Crossing, so I won't really have many people to visit/visit me, and I have no idea if I'll enjoy the actual gameplay of it.

So do you think I should take the plunge and get it? Or is it more for people who have a social circle of friends and enjoy sim-like games?

SeZMehK

My tree and flower distribution is not good :(

But I'm happy with it. Blast, this perfect town thing sucks. What's with all these arbitrary requirements :mad:

I was cutting trees down to make a spot for my police station last night. Maybe that fixed it...

My citizens think Westeros is underdeveloped, other than that it's all good news. Well I got news for them, I can only develop this damn town if they give me stuff to build. These animals eh :/

Currently have: 2 bridges, 2 benches, fountain, park clock, reset center, camp site, dream suite and museum shop.

Same here. I was just doing the swimming trick. The trick is go swim for 5 minutes and when you get to town, one of your villagers will notice you (you know the exclamation point and walks towards you). There is a chance that they will suggest a project. To increase the chance, make sure you don't have any tradeable items, i.e. furniture, fruit, clothes...

Chopper

What the hell, OT3 already? ACGAF you are crazy. Popping in here for an important question. I'm getting a 3DSXL soon and already have 3/4 games lined up. Should I get ACNL? I played Animal Crossing before on the DS, but I can't really remember anything about it. I live in South East Asia and don't have any friends who are into Animal Crossing, so I won't really have many people to visit/visit me, and I have no idea if I'll enjoy the actual gameplay of it.

So do you think I should take the plunge and get it? Or is it more for people who have a social circle of friends and enjoy sim-like games?
Three OTs says yes.

zroid

Banned
My PWPs:

- Dream Suite
- Museum 2F
- Café
- Fountain (x2)
- Street Lamp
- Park Clock
- Modern Bench
- Cobblestone bridge
- Modern Bridge
- Solar Panel (x2)
- Tower
- Campsite

I've been holding out on the Reset Centre. That damn mole is scary. :(

Debs

The reset center, dream suite and museum shop don't count towards the perfect town.

Linius

I was cutting trees down to make a spot for my police station last night. Maybe that fixed it...

Same here. I was just doing the swimming trick. The trick is go swim for 5 minutes and when you get to town, one of your villagers will notice you (you know the exclamation point and walks towards you). There is a chance that they will suggest a project. To increase the chance, make sure you don't have any tradeable items, i.e. furniture, fruit, clothes...

Yeah, I tried it for an hour the other day but got nothing. My pockets were empty, just me and my swimming suit wandering trough town.

My PWPs:

- Dream Suite
- Museum 2F
- Café
- Fountain (x2)
- Street Lamp
- Park Clock
- Modern Bench
- Cobblestone bridge
- Modern Bridge
- Solar Panel (x2)
- Tower

No camp site either?

The reset center, dream suite and museum shop don't count towards the perfect town.

I knew about the shop and dreamsuite, but Reset center is new for me. Too bad :(

SeZMehK

My PWPs:

- Dream Suite
- Museum 2F
- Café
- Fountain (x2)
- Street Lamp
- Modern Bench
- Cobblestone bridge
- Modern Bridge
- Solar Panel (x2)
- Tower

I find him funny. I never had an accidental reset. I purposely reset just to see him pop up.

SeZMehK

Yeah, I tried it for an hour the other day but got nothing. My pockets were empty, just me and my swimming suit wandering trough town.

No camp site either?

Well, me too but I was bored last night while looking for a scorpion, a tarantula and the horseshoe crab. I mainly did that trick when I was looking for the horseshoe crab. Once I got the crab, I just continued with the trick until I got something which was the police station. Then I went back to looking for a scorpion/tarantula. I found a scorpion but it ran away... :/

Wolfe

As long as you can go online the only thing you might miss out on would be streetpassing which only gives you access to buying other peoples furniture for the most part.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Yeah, I cut down all the trees in the middle actually.

You're saying I should also cut down the palm trees on the south end? I am actually thinking of cutting the trees on the north end, the ones on the right and left side of the cottage since hardly any bugs ever spawned there.

Also, I missed the opportunity to buy Turnips so I guess this week I am just gonna collect bugs :\

Not starting any public project whatsoever before I finished paying for all my home expansions. I don't even buy furniture or stuff like that; my Bells go exclusively to building rooms and expansions only. Gonna take a while I guess, *sigh*

yep, south beach chop'em down. You want to run in a sideways figure of eight motion, so I go up the east beach, down the middle, then up the west beach and down the middle - and repeat.

The south beach palms you then tend to come up on from above and the beetles will be more easily scared away.

You could get rid of the top two north palms too, but I sometimes get them on there - more so when you've chopped the south ones.

SeZMehK

Aren't we your friends? :D ACGAF is always at your side! :p

Linius

Well, me too but I was bored last night while looking for a scorpion, a tarantula and the horseshoe crab. I mainly did that trick when I was looking for the horseshoe crab. Once I got the crab, I just continued with the trick until I got something which was the police station. Then I went back to looking for a scorpion/tarantula. I found a scorpion but it ran away... :/

Haven't seen a single scorpion yet. They just walk around in the grass when it doesn't right? In the evening of course.

Gonna swim a little now. Got nothing to do but waiting for my dad for God knows how long, so I guess swimming should kill the time.

IrishNinja

Perfect, I need to get out of this rain!

m'man you're always welcome, but i gotta warn you: it's drizzling over here too, haha
gate's open either way!

I have a white katana (really expansive, 46k), and can order a black one, a ninja blade or a sword (that actually looks like another katana).

oh man now i don't know what i want, haha...white katana on hand sounds cool, you mind swinging by so i can catalog it? also do you get them from nooks or where, ive totally not see on yet

Where's Bowie

I've got a silver rod with your name on it!

i was so gonna make a rod joke here but yeah man gate's open for you too whenever you're down! working on getting this silver pot later, dont even know how to get the rod. speaking of i think i have another silver net if anyone needs!

Wolfe

Haven't seen a single scorpion yet. They just walk around in the grass when it doesn't right? In the evening of course.

Gonna swim a little now. Got nothing to do but waiting for my dad for God knows how long, so I guess swimming should kill the time.

I haven't seen one either, finally saw/caught a tarantula the other day though. Guy was just chillin right next to the cliff and I ran up, was surprised for a split second, then hit the net on reflex. Was weird too cause it looked like he was staring right at me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there any way to copy something you got from a QR code onto a design sign? It doesn't let me do that... =(

And if not, is there a way to find out the direct coordinates of a design so that you can manually create it yourself? I'm absolutely no good with art, so I definitely cannot create it just by looking at it.
Is this the case for the outdoor sign or does it affect the museum signs as well. No one mentioned if my Gyroid sign didn't work for them, but if it didn't I can always just post a blown up version of the the design for someone to manually copy.

Koren

oh man now i don't know what i want, haha...white katana on hand sounds cool, you mind swinging by so i can catalog it? also do you get them from nooks or where, ive totally not see on yet
If your town is open, I'd be happy to come so that you can catalog it. Just give me ten minutes and enter my FC...

The white katana and the sword were bought at the store, yes. The others were not, as far as I remember, but I'm not so sure where I got them (at least one in a tree)

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom