• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

Mystery solved, folks. It's not the "Japanese Lantern" that NoE is giving away right now. It is, in fact...

BQie8pOCAAAzYTR.jpg

BQifiD8CUAAWNKb.jpg

Yeah, it's definitely a pain, but satisfying. :p

I *could* just type it up on my laptop but eehhhhh

Drawing is a cool idea; I just use shorthand. 0-3S, 0-3M, and B/M/K/BM for the beans. And I write the same thing in red ink to tell me when it's not that.

I might start using shorthand because eventually my pages end up looking like a mess with all my drawings. I would have to split my page in half to separate what I should and shouldn't put in.

Left column: Beans. Starting from Blend then down to Blue Mountain.
Middle column: Milk. Why slashes? They were easy to draw.
Right column: Sugar.

isT6ZPIkZFGnF.JPG

Garland7G

I might start using shorthand because eventually my pages end up looking like a mess with all my drawings. I would have to split my page in half to separate what I should and shouldn't put in.

Left column: Beans. Starting from Blend then down to Blue Mountain.
Middle column: Milk. Why slashes? They were easy to draw.
Right column: Sugar.

isT6ZPIkZFGnF.JPG

LOL at Kilaminjaro and blue mountain!

Elija2

Yeah, it's definitely a pain, but satisfying. :p

I *could* just type it up on my laptop but eehhhhh

Drawing is a cool idea; I just use shorthand. 0-3S, 0-3M, and B/M/K/BM for the beans. And I write the same thing in red ink to tell me when it's not that.

I never thought of that part. I'd only write something down when it was correct. Good idea (or I'm just too stupid to have thought of it).

Mystery solved, folks. It's not the "Japanese Lantern" that NoE is giving away right now. It is, in fact...

That's weird. Will it still show up at the Nooklings' store in the EU version? Why bother making DLC that you can already get in the game?

MicH

That's weird. Will it still show up at the Nooklings' store in the EU version? Why bother making DLC that you can already get in the game?
I just checked my catalog because I remember buying a lantern in my TIY store. And yep, it's the festival lantern. Absolutely regular item - even in European version.

I never thought of that part. I'd only write something down when it was correct. Good idea (or I'm just too stupid to have thought of it).

Yeah, they should have give us the cat tower instead. If it wasn't for the US, we wouldn't have gotten it... :(

Stat!

I don't know if anyone remembers my tarantula plight but since I caught my first tarantula (on my 11th time), I caught the next two I found!

So good! I need Frank to head back inside so I can get some paintings off of him.

ramyeon

Kabuki asked for a nibble fish. I have, no joke, been fishing non stop for over an hour with nothing but a few Dorado and a Snakehead. Not a single nibble fish.

Shit like this really stops me from loving this game as much as I should.

Frogstep

Kabuki asked for a nibble fish. I have, no joke, been fishing non stop for over an hour with nothing but a few Dorado and a Snakehead. Not a single nibble fish.

Shit like this really stops me from loving this game as much as I should.

It took me almost 3 days to get a Piranha until a villager walked up to me asking for it and in exchange I got a Men's Toilet...

Salsa

havent played in a week, last time I checked citizen satisfaction wasnt perfect

play today, Isabelle greets me saying citizens love the town and never want to move. Offers the flower clock and town hall renovation

does this mean everyone prefers it when im gone

:(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

play today, Isabelle greets me saying citizens love the town and never want to move. Offers the flower clock and town hall renovation

Yes, you are not the real mayor of the game.

Elija2

HAHAHA. Were you one of those people who would whack their villagers on the head with the net?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Social Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

amiright

This game man....

SO Im probably the last person here who hasnt caught a coelacanth. I turn on the game and the mother of all storms is going off. Constant lightening, Im worried my house is going to fall into the ocean.

It also hasnt rained in damn near a month.

So off to the beach I go, to search for the coelacanth.

I walk back and forth again and again. I make 60,000+ in beetles and sharks
and sea bass

Which, btw, shows you should line your beach with palms....all the beetles.

Anyway, Im getting tired, and Im about to turn back when I see it

2013-07-30212346_zps4637f7d7.jpg

OH FUCK YES. Finally. Blathers will be pleased.

I turn around and catch the beetle too, obviously. I start walking back to the ramp and I catch a shark along the way, because, why not. So I get to the ramp, and I think "damn, one of these bad boys would look nice in my living room".

So just in case, I take two more steps, past the ramp and

2013-07-30212639_zpsb2a72975.jpg

This fucking game. I mean it's fate right? So I say fuck it and walk to the end of the beach, just in case...

And I see a large shadow...

And its a blue marlin. 10,000 bells, not bad, not bad.

I start walking back, catch another beetle, and decide why not just see if theres another beetle or two at the other end of the beech?

2013-07-30213024_zps0f158a43.jpg

This fucking game.

Also, everyone remember to stuff your banks tonight to get some interest.

And Ive had my campsite for over 2 weeks and have had a grand total of 1 visitor :(

At least uniwow moves out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom