• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

I hate when you're trying to give villagers furniture that matches their theme and they try selling it back to you later.
When that happens I usually keep talking to them till they get excited and are like; 'Oh Koo, you have something I want. I have been looking in stores for that thing I just gave you a few minutes ago. How much do you want for it?'

Funny enough after the first two pieces of daisy furniture I sent Nana, she gave me a Daisy Tee. Then I kept talking to her till she wanted the Daisy Tee she just gave me. And from there she started wearing it. Success. :p

SmithnCo

tumblr_mqu0d1mzxj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Slowly but surely I am helping Nana decorate her house with custom daisy furniture.
For some reason though she keeps either not displaying the bed or replacing it with something else.
Hopefully she will keep the one I sent her tonight.

Nice. I was always meaning to try this but you have to be so careful with the villagers, they replace their furniture on a whim, lol. Her having the lotus lamp and shell music on that table is impressive.

Koomaster

Nice. I was always meaning to try this but you have to be so careful with the villagers, they replace their furniture on a whim, lol. Her having the lotus lamp and shell music on that table is impressive.
Yeah, I will have to monitor her house every so often. This is the first neighbor I have tried to decorate their house with Cyrus-custom furniture. It's already getting expensive and time consuming.

She already had the music box, but I sent her the lotus lamp to go along with the pink room theme. I sent her a pink flower wall basket thing but she decided to display a blue wall shelf she found somewhere instead. ~___~

Philia

Nope, just glad I could help.

tumblr_mqu0d1mzxj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Slowly but surely I am helping Nana decorate her house with custom daisy furniture.
For some reason though she keeps either not displaying the bed or replacing it with something else.
Hopefully she will keep the one I sent her tonight.

Just want to say, you're FANTASTIC for this. Glad to see someone's dedicated at making a villager's house very nice! :)

As an aside, Niraj's protip about farming villagers for paintings isn't a JOKE! It worked for me finally! :D

My cranky awesome villager, Del, had sold me a legit Flowery painting! :D My first painting from my own villager is a Flowery one (legit on top of that too)! Go fucking figure lmao. :3

Here's my situation and details. Its night time (11 pm) and Del's at his house and I just kept entering and exiting after 5-7 convos. When I saw he kept selling me stuff, I knew I was getting in his good graces. I kept dropping the excess stuff outside so he wouldn't buy/trade anything from me and made sure I had plenty of bells on me every time. He kept mentioning that I'm really liking his house to be talking to him that much lmao. So I probably had enter/exited his house like 10 times in a row.

Wolfe

I'll take it if I don't have it already Niraj, gotta check real quick.

Also does anyone happen to have any sloppy set pieces they'd be willing to part with? I don't have much to offer aside from gold ores I guess (haven't been participating much in the recent catalog parties). I've already got the stereo/carpet/dresser.

Figured it's a long shot but whatevs.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't have one.

Can I offer you anything in exchange?

You can just have it, it's fine :) I get a ton. What's your FC? Mine is 2836-0258-6594. I'll open up for you/head over when I'm done at solideyesystem's town

Edit: Oh, I missed Wolfe's post. Well, if Wolfe doesn't have/need it, I'll get it to you.

You can just have it, it's fine :) I get a ton. What's your FC? Mine is 2836-0258-6594. I'll open up for you/head over when I'm done at solideyesystem's town

Edit: Oh, I missed Wolfe's post. Well, if Wolfe doesn't have/need it, I'll get it to you.

0060-9647-3987 if I'm the lucky one

Wolfe

Go ahead and give it to weemad, I'll get the next one :)

Niraj

I was just given a mama polar bear. how rare an item is that?

It's a spotlight item, so decently :) btw I'll open up for you in a sec, unless you'd rather I go there?

Wolfe, I snagged both actually :x semi repayment for previous services rendered :p

even though I prob still owe him...

Elija2

Weird, earlier it was Blanche who was in Grizzly's house for his birthday but now it's Rasher. Did Grizzly get into a fight with her and now Rasher is his best friend? So Rasher was at both Curly and Grizzly's birthday parties. Although he looks like an ugly pig, he's a pretty nice guy I guess.

God, they just keep whistling the town tune though. I wish they would just whistle random notes like in previous games.

It's a spotlight item, so decently :) btw I'll open up for you in a sec, unless you'd rather I go there?

Wolfe, I snagged both actually :x semi repayment for previous services rendered :p

even though I prob still owe him...
I can visit. my station's already zen ;)

Niraj

Weird, earlier it was Blanche who was in Grizzly's house for his birthday but now it's Rasher. Did Grizzly get into a fight with her and now Rasher is his best friend? So Rasher was at both Curly and Grizzly's birthday parties. Although he looks like an ugly pig, he's a pretty nice guy I guess.

God, they just keep whistling the town tune though. I wish they would just whistle random notes like in previous games.

Interesting. Lionel's was on Monday, and Tammi was the only one there the whole time for me. Wonder what determines that.

Although, come to think of it, I did have a convo with Lionel where he said Tammi was his soulmate.

And I caught a flea off Tammi earlier, and she told me not to tell anyone, but especially not Lionel.

Budding romance ;)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nobody wants in on theses fossils huh :( I'll trade for paintings or am open to other offers too.

Have:
Archeopteryx
Diplo Skull
Ichthyo Skull
Ichthyo Torso
Mammoth Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
Pachy Tail
Sabretooth Torso
Shark Tooth
T.Rex Torso

Want:
Ammonite
Ankylo Tail
Apato Skull
Apato Torso
Archelon Skull
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Hip
Diplo Skull
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Megacero Skull
Plesio Neck
Plesio Skull
Ptera Skull
Sabretooth Skull
Everything Spino
Stego Skull
Stego Tail
Styraco Torso
T.Rex Skull
T.Rex Tail
TTricera Skull
Tricera Tail

Let me know if anyone wants to trade. FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Koomaster

Just want to say, you're FANTASTIC for this. Glad to see someone's dedicated at making a villager's house very nice! :)
Haha, thanks. :)

I want my villagers to be proud of their homes. They seem a little sad when they invite me over and even if I tell them their house looks great they say things like; 'You don't have to spare my feelings.'

Whenever I finish with Nana's house, I am probably going to do the same to everyone's house. Figure out nice ways to customize furniture with a shirt so they all have a unique look to their homes that can't be found elsewhere.

Going to be the town's official interior decorator/mayor. ^____^

UberTag

New month!

Any new bugs/fish?
Yessiree bob.

You can dive for Turban Shells. I just caught one myself. They're very common until 4am so you should find one quick.

You can find House Centipedes beneath rocks.
You can fish for Soft-Shelled Turtles in the river.
And you'll need to watch for Petaltail Dragonflies between 5 and 7pm.

(Grasshoppers are also technically new... but they've been catchable during Island Tours up until now.)

Elija2

Interesting. Lionel's was on Monday, and Tammi was the only one there the whole time for me. Wonder what determines that.

Although, come to think of it, I did have a convo with Lionel where he said Tammi was his soulmate.

And I caught a flea off Tammi earlier, and she told me not to tell anyone, but especially not Lionel.

Budding romance ;)

I guess a villager's friendship with another villager changes throughout the day (possibly at 9AM/5PM along with the mail), so something happened that caused Blanche to be worse friends with Grizzly or Rasher to be better friends with Grizzly. I did send Blanche a letter with a present before 5PM, so maybe that affected it and now I'm Blanche's best friend. Who knows how the game calculates this stuff.

Does anyone have any perfect Oranges they can trade? I've been playing for 100+ hours and have yet to see one.

Hit me up on Sunday or Monday and I might have a couple. I just got three from my best pal today that I quickly planted because I was in the same boat as you. Be more than happy to share if you still need them by then.

UberTag

Man, none of my villagers asked me to do anything for them today. What gives?
Lionel has secretly recruited them to horde paintings for Niraj.
They're too preoccupied to focus of anything else for you, I'm afraid.

What nobody realizes is that Lionel is secretly recruiting a villager army financed by illegal painting sales.
They will rise up and overthrow their mayors when we least expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom