• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gartooth

Got done with the turnip trade today and I hit a milestone, I now have enough bells to pay off every single house renovation, no more earning bells for that stupid raccoon! (I did fall under $15,000 bells short, but I made that up quickly by selling exotic fruit around town and depositing the cash in the bank)

Garland7G

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Caroline

I have caroline moving out of my town today if anyone wants her :)

she's adorable!

but I already have the most adorable of all, Mint.

second%20futurama.jpg

SeZMehK

Today, Katrina is in town. She said that my lucky item is a "T shirt". Is that any t shirt or is there a shirt called "T Shirt"? If so, would anyone have a spare one? lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Today, Katrina is in town. She said that my lucky item is a "T shirt". Is that any t shirt or is there a shirt called "T Shirt"? If so, would anyone have a spare one? lol

Any t-shirt and you'll be good. If you're not sure if it applies, talk to her again and she'll tell you if you're wearing your lucky item.

zigg

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Social Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered
Yeah, uh, this is the one. No more submissions please.

(You could actually remove "social" to tighten it up just a smidge.)

BUT THE REAL REASON I CAME HERE TO POST IS THIS

I unlocked a new ability today.

Yep, that's right, I have GIRL HAIRCUTS. Finally, I can complete my look!

Philia

I got that stupid fortune item TWICE in row. She's referring to a TEE too. Shirt is a long sleved version and if you wear such item, you'll come out with a sweaty emote. So I suggest you find a tee instead.

I got that stupid fortune item TWICE in row. She's referring to a TEE too. Shirt is a long sleved version and if you wear such item, you'll come out with a sweaty emote. So I suggest you find a tee instead.

Thats annoying how thats so ambiguous. I've think I've messed up my fortune then. I'll be tripping tomorrow methinks.

Philia

Thats annoying how thats so ambiguous. I've think I've messed up my fortune then. I'll be tripping tomorrow methinks.

Well I haven't tried "shirt" but Katrina told me I was wearing the right thing when I showed up in my tee twice. I would think shirt is okay but I wouldn't want to come out all sweaty like all the freakin time.

zigg

Totally unrelated to what you were saying, but you have TWO four-leaf clovers? That's pretty freaking lucky.
Haha, yep. The first one was like "finally!" and the second one was "no way…"

I know. Its totally rage worthy for me to NOT have one yet. :shake FISTS:
You know my price. ;)

they are not for sale

I'd trade one for two genuine (i.e. not duped) blue roses maybe

Unicorn

Anyone have a town that is buying Perfect Cherries for a premium (preferably with bell boom ordinance)? I probably have about 4 million to offload and I'd be willing to share some of that profit.

Elija2

Haha, yep. The first one was like "finally!" and the second one was "no way…"

Funnily enough I got my four-leaf clover in my first week of playing. There hadn't been enough time for me to be like "Finally", I was just like "Whoa, sweet".

That feeling when you realise you accidentally sold your silver shovel

Today I realized that when I did my big furniture cleaning sale I accidentally sold my coffee maker and as far as I know I can't get a new one unless the prizes for working at the coffee shop loop back. It's not reorderable:/

At least it wasn't a gold shovel because I don't think you could get another one.

Totally unrelated to what you were saying, but you have TWO four-leaf clovers? That's pretty freaking lucky.

oh really? I've had one just sitting in my re-tail since I already had one in my house. Animals think it's too expensive at 2000 bells, and none of my visitors have snagged it.

Elija2

oh really? I've had one just sitting in my re-tail since I already had one in my house. Animals think it's too expensive at 2000 bells, and none of my visitors have snagged it.

2000 bells is too expensive? Hell, some people would probably buy one for a million bells.

Midou

So if I'm trying to do a theme challenge, is there a way to know how much items contribute to the theme points, or is it their typical HHA scores?

edit: my bad, I see how the theme challenge works now.

Koomaster

Got a laugh out of me; Olaf admiring my bug catching prowess dubs me with a title..

tumblr_mqtxrrtqSJ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqtxtjhO0C1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Sir Buggly McKoo St. Bug! Too bad I can't get my neighbors to address me as such.

Jintor

Today I realized that when I did my big furniture cleaning sale I accidentally sold my coffee maker and as far as I know I can't get a new one unless the prizes for working at the coffee shop loop back. It's not reorderable:/

At least it wasn't a gold shovel because I don't think you could get another one.

There's all these damn fossils lying around

mocking me

Also I kind of wish I could rent more storage space. I guess I could make new villagers but that seems like work. Already got the museum exhibits.

Wolfe

I've got at least 2 as well, first one is in my house and the second I planted outside of it in front of my bench, been leaving the rest of my clover patches alone since then since I think they look cool :p

Would be amusing if one of them was another 4 leaf clover.

My physical copy of the game came today. Trying to get a good layout makes me realize how many crappy ones there are, lol.

Yeah I was pretty clueless about the whole process when I first started the game and didn't realize I could reject the first 4 layouts I had available or I would have kept looking for a more preferable one. Not really diggin my event plaza being down in the SE corner against the cliff wall but whatever.

Koomaster

Awesome, thanks! Do you need any Nintendo items or fossils or anything?
Nope, just glad I could help.

tumblr_mqu0d1mzxj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Slowly but surely I am helping Nana decorate her house with custom daisy furniture.
For some reason though she keeps either not displaying the bed or replacing it with something else.
Hopefully she will keep the one I sent her tonight.

Elija2

tumblr_mqu0d1mzxj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Slowly but surely I am helping Nana decorate her house with custom daisy furniture.
For some reason though she keeps either not displaying the bed or replacing it with something else.
Hopefully she will keep the one I sent her tonight.

I hate when you're trying to give villagers furniture that matches their theme and they try selling it back to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom