• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

So is there no new DLC item for August in North America? :(
Hopefully the fireworks table that Japan, Korea and Europe are getting is reorderable from the catalog.

present_postoffice_01.png

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Now I know why Lionel has been giving you lots and lots of art...

Hey, you're part of this system too, you accepted my conflict paintings. If I go down, you all do.

Well at least someone is getting paintings lol :p

lol you'll get my next one dude. I'm trying right now!

distress emote

K got a scary painting. All yours if you need it bro.

ramyeon

May I buy one for 10k bells?
I can order one for you for 4,000, but it probably won't be delivered until 9am tomorrow morning (Not sure what that is in your time zone) since I have a full load of mail coming in this afternoon :(

Anyone else that wants one let me know (Preferably by PM) and I'd be happy to order a few.

Animekatt

I can order one for you for 4,000, but it probably won't be delivered until 9am tomorrow morning (Not sure what that is in your time zone) since I have a full load of mail coming in this afternoon :(

Anyone else that wants one let me know (Preferably by PM) and I'd be happy to order a few.

Did that DLC table come right at 12am for you?

Wolfe

K got a scary painting. All yours if you need it bro.

Thanks I don't have that one yet, let me know when you've got time and I can open up.

Can't really do this painting stuff myself as I've tried a number of times on both smug and cranky villagers with nothing to show for it except for multiple piles of crap furniture/shirts. After a point it just becomes a grind/waste of time for me and like with PWP I can't play like that myself, saps all my enjoyment out of the game.

It's great that it's working for some people though.

Animekatt

I'm guessing it came at 6am this morning (It's 3PM on the 1st here). I didn't know about it until I saw Uber mention above it was coming for EU/AU too and then I tried haha.

I was thinking it may come right when the new days starts at 6am. I'll check later on in the day then. Thanks!

Thanks I don't have that one yet, let me know when you've got time and I can open up.

Can't really do this painting stuff myself as I've tried a number of times on both smug and cranky villagers with nothing to show for it except for multiple piles of crap furniture/shirts. After a point it just becomes a grind/waste of time for me and like with PWP I can't play like that myself, saps all my enjoyment out of the game.

This is the same situation for me as well. I've been trying with those types today, got plenty of furniture, but no art. It's ok though, Niraj the smuggler has been helping me out, amongst others. ;)

ramyeon

I was thinking it may come right when the new days starts at 6am. I'll check later on in the day then. Thanks!
Yeah it'd be at 6am if anything, since the game doesn't consider it a new day until then. People in the US might want to hold out until then to see if you guys get it as well :) (If that's the case Ozone, then there's no need to pay me for the one I ordered).

Niraj

It's working! Niraj, you are a genius! Marshal has given me two legit paintings in under an hour.

Nice!

Don't blame you dude. If Lionel wasn't churning these out like COD sequels, I probably wouldn't bother tbh. I only need 4 paintings now myself (and a ton of statues -_-) so I'm mostly doing this for all of you :)

And I'm able to come over whenever. Just let me know.

Elija2

Lionel has secretly recruited them to horde paintings for Niraj.
They're too preoccupied to focus of anything else for you, I'm afraid.

What nobody realizes is that Lionel is secretly recruiting a villager army financed by illegal painting sales.
They will rise up and overthrow their mayors when we least expect it.

Well, that would explain why I'm not getting any paintings from them. I'm gonna have to report this to Isabelle.

UberTag

Yessiree bob.

You can dive for Turban Shells. I just caught one myself. They're very common until 4am so you should find one quick.

You can find House Centipedes beneath rocks.
You can fish for Soft-Shelled Turtles in the river.
And you'll need to watch for Petaltail Dragonflies between 5 and 7pm.

(Grasshoppers are also technically new... but they've been catchable during Island Tours up until now.)
Actually it looks like I missed one...

Rice Grasshoppers are also catchable in August (but they won't show up until 8am this morning). Have already caught everything else except for the Petaltail Dragonfly.

Here is how the remaining bugs break down...

House Centipede - 7:00pm - 8:00am
Petaltail Dragonfly - 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Rice Grasshopper - 8:00am - 7:00pm

Bell Cricket - SEPTEMBER
Cricket - SEPTEMBER
Red Dragonfly - SEPTEMBER

Bagworm - OCTOBER

Mole Cricket - NOVEMBER

Dung Beetle - DECEMBER
We'll have all of our bugs by the end of the year but will have to wait all the way until next June to score a Golden Net from Nat.

Here is how the remaining fish map out...

Soft-Shelled Turtle - 4:00pm - 9:00am

King Salmon - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Pike - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Salmon - EARLY SEPTEMBER

Mitten Crab - MID-SEPTEMBER

Dab - OCTOBER
Yellow Perch - OCTOBER

Bitterling - NOVEMBER
Football Fish - NOVEMBER
Tuna - NOVEMBER

Oarfish - DECEMBER
Pond Smelt - DECEMBER
Sea Butterfly - DECEMBER
Stringfish - DECEMBER

Blowfish - JANUARY (possibly November)

Loach - MARCH
We'll have to wait until the 3rd Saturday of March to "net" our Golden Nets.

And lastly, here are the remaining deep sea creatures we can dive for...

Turban Shell - 4:00pm - 9:00am

Clam - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Oyster - EARLY SEPTEMBER

Spiny Lobster - MID-SEPTEMBER
Sweet Shrimp - MID-SEPTEMBER

Horsehair Crab - NOVEMBER
Red King Crab - NOVEMBER
Sea Cucumber - NOVEMBER
Snow Crab - NOVEMBER

Spider Crab - MARCH

UberTag

Hey Uber any progress on wolfgang?
After pummeling each of my cranky villagers for two days in hopes that one of them would move out, Static decided he'd be the first to volunteer to leave.

And then the little guy decided to start forking over unsolicited PWP suggestions which he's done over the past two days. Haven't even needed to farm the darn things. Now I'm having second thoughts about having him leave and even if he does go I'm still going to browbeat Wolfgang into splittng (he's not happy with me).

Garland7G

After pummeling each of my cranky villagers for two days in hopes that one of them would move out, Static decided he'd be the first to volunteer to leave.

And then the little guy decided to start forking over unsolicited PWP suggestions which he's done over the past two days. Haven't even needed to farm the darn things. Now I'm having second thoughts about having him leave and even if he does go I'm still going to browbeat Wolfgang into splittng (he's not happy with me).

lol poor wolfgang.

Wolfe

Static looks rad!

Also after me bitching about the paintings Charlise decides to give me a Neutral painting which I already have, gonna double check to make sure it's legit and if so whoever wants it is welcome to it.

Edit: nevermind it's fake.

Niraj

Really wish these villagers would give statues too :/

I'm down to 3 paintings and still need 7 statues :p

UberTag

Really wish these villagers would give statues too :/

I'm down to 3 paintings and still need 7 statues :p
They've got to give us some reason to look forward to Redd's visits, right?

I'm willing to bet that the same trick that works to cycle villagers with creating a new character at the start of a day will also work to rotate what artwork Redd has showcased in his tent.
This may be the only way to ensure you wind up with a legit statue whenever he shows up.

Niraj

They've got to give us some reason to look forward to Redd's visits, right?

I'm willing to bet that the same trick that works to cycle villagers with creating a new character at the start of a day will also work to rotate what artwork Redd has showcased in his tent.
This may be the only way to ensure you wind up with a legit statue whenever he shows up.

Good point.

Eh, I'm really not too big into resetting to get favorable outcomes. I just kind of let the chips fall where they lie. It'd be too much of a pain imo. There's plenty of time, and I'm sure there'll be points where people here have dupe statues, so I can probably grab 'em them, worst case.

Just don't ever visit the art section of my museum, bare walls and shit lol.

lol no worries man. Not everyone has fucking Thomas Crown in their town, making bank off stolen art.

Wolfe

Yeah I was all ready to give Charlise a high five but the damn thing is fake! Gonna have to slap her around with my net a few times, we don't tolerate that shit on The Grid.

Ozone

Yeah it'd be at 6am if anything, since the game doesn't consider it a new day until then. People in the US might want to hold out until then to see if you guys get it as well :) (If that's the case Ozone, then there's no need to pay me for the one I ordered).
If it comes in at 5 your time, that's before 6am here.If that's the case, I'd still be happy to come buy it just to be safe.

Niraj

Yeah I was all ready to give Charlise a high five but the damn thing is fake! Gonna have to slap her around with my net a few times, we don't tolerate that shit on The Grid.

damn :(

That happens though. Lionel just gave me a fake basic painting too. But he's still like 25 for 29, which is a good enough percentage for me :p

Ah, pwp sniped. Was heading for Agnes who is almost out of options before she has to suggest a windmill when Carmen spotted me to ask for an illuminated tree. Will have to push on for another day.

In brighter news, I got my first gold rose.
BQjl44QCUAA08sQ.jpg

And O'Hare isn't allowed to make requests.
BQjmLHSCMAAjK0H.jpg

Niraj

Jesus, do you guys EVER sleep? 0_o

Nope :p time is bells! And paintings!

Seriously though, very shortly for me. Was just watching some Breaking Bad. I think I'm going to have to reevaluate my plan to watch the whole series before the last episodes start though :/ that ain't happening.

Acid08

Banned
T.I.Y stuff:

K.K. Swing
Potty
Tower of Pisa
Sleek Clock
Milk Can
Violin

Blue Flooring
Kitchen Flooring
Paw-Print Wall
Exquisite Wall

If you want to buy any of this let me know and I'll add you and open up :)

Of yeah and fossils:
Mammoth Skull
Plesio skull
T.rex Skull
Ankylo Skull

Marvie_3

Banned
T.I.Y stuff:

K.K. Swing
Potty
Tower of Pisa
Sleek Clock
Milk Can
Violin

Blue Flooring
Kitchen Flooring
Paw-Print Wall
Exquisite Wall

If you want to buy any of this let me know and I'll add you and open up :)

Of yeah and fossils:
Mammoth Skull
Plesio skull
T.rex Skull
Ankylo Skull

I need these.

Ellix

Augh, well I've learned my lesson and I know for next time, whenever I get back to 9 villagers, to turn off the StreetPass feature. I'm still fuming mad about having a slot open for barely 2 days before losing it again.

Augh, well I've learned my lesson and I know for next time, whenever I get back to 9 villagers, to turn off the StreetPass feature. I'm still fuming mad about having a slot open for barely 2 days before losing it again.
It's best to be proactive if you are looking for certain villagers. Once you initially get to 10 characters, time is no longer on your side from now on.

UberTag

What do you expect from the walking evil that is Charlise.
I adore my Charlise. She graces me with amazing presents like this one.

HNI_0020_zpsea5cc12f.jpg

And who could hate a giant green bear who has her very own bear costume.
You know... for times when she wants to pretend to be a bear.
Except she already is a bear. Which is quite the quandary.

tumblr_mpqvms6W8K1qak2nxo1_400.jpg

Yay! Got Brick Bridge PWP suggestion from Charlise. That's her 2nd (Wind Turbine, too). Charlise, you're fitting in just fine!
See. This guy gets it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nope, just glad I could help.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6a3ed11bec7f86ee3abcf966d362568c/tumblr_mqu0d1mzxj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
Slowly but surely I am helping Nana decorate her house with custom daisy furniture.
For some reason though she keeps either not displaying the bed or replacing it with something else.
Hopefully she will keep the one I sent her tonight.
I was thinking of doing this in the long run, though my flea market mass selling hasn't helped things.

Tomorrow if I have time I'll list all the junk I still have left and give it away to anyone who wants it and then just sell the rest.

ramyeon

present_postoffice_01.png

So I have the new DLC for Japan/Korea/Europe and have my gates open now if anyone is keen on popping over to catalogue it. If you're already on my list just come on over to Inaba and if you're not shoot me a PM and I'll add you when I get a chance.

It is oderable from the catalogue for just over 4000 bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom