• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

tumblr_mp9upmtx5q1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Don't make me feel bad for letting you leave, Lucha.

Woah Lucha's wallpaper and floor look awesome. I need them !

Busaiku

Anyone have any Silver Axes for sale?
I need to do some massive landscaping tomorrow, so I'm gonna need a bunch.

Is it weird that I hear faint Animalese when falling asleep?

And does anyone else find it funny that there's an addiction ad at the bottom of this page? lol

I mentioned it on the previous page but Aika village (2600-0218-7298) is a must see.

I don't want to post images because that would spoil it.

My recommendation as well.
Amazingly structured and shows a lot of thought went into it.
If you've got the Dream Suite, this should be one of your first stops.

Linius

iw7Axo6BBBAT6.JPG

Finally got around making a new album art. One of my favourite albums of all time <3

The Strokes - Is This It

iw7Axo6BBBAT6.JPG

Finally got around making a new album art. One of my favourite albums of all time <3

The Strokes - Is This It

Argh! The modern set... so jealous. I've been trying to put that together since I got the game!

Today was my birthday in the town. They had a little party and sent me gifts in the mail... all the modern set pieces that I already had :/

It's the thought that matters neighbors, I forgive you!

Linius

Coquette, not gonna make it tonight in case you wanted to close your gates. Tomorrow is a new day, new chances :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Go to the train station and talk to Porter. You can open your gate for either all the folks on your 3DS friends list or just "Best Friends" which can be added once you visit people. Once the gate is open, you can do most things like normal and people can stop by. Hope that helped. :)

Thanks!

One last question, can I have visitors if I'm not online?

Kokonoe

Banned
Whoa....my first time in Reggie's house, you can have Mario music?!

-edit-

Is this NES Castle Mario music coming from the fireball spinning thing?

Stat!

Man, I really hope I put my
camp site
in a good place. I wish you could demolish some of the buildings as long as you replaced them within an hour or something.

Anyways:

Have:

Ankylo Tail
Diplo Neck

Want: Pretty much any fossil as I'm missing a ton.

Whoa....my first time in Reggie's house, you can have Mario music?!

-edit-

Is this NES Castle Mario music coming from the fireball spinning thing?

I also noticed if you press A against a 1UP mushroom, it makes the jingle, same with the Master Sword and the "new item" tune.

MicH

Hey Linius, are you still available to do the trade / cataloging? I'm home now and ready to do it :D

I just got home from work and on the way home I thought about public works projects and I somehow started thinking about that Scarecrow Muffy suggested I build. Scarecrows are usually used to scare away birds from destroying crops. And I have a different spin on the one in AC:

Now I want to put it in the middle of my rose and tulip flower beds and it serves two purposes:

1) To let runny visitors know that this area is OFF LIMITS.
2) To prevent animals from moving in ON TOP of my beautiful flower beds.

What do you guys think? Am I crazy? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom