• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Simon just gave me a country guitar for a cherry. Too bad I only need the folk guitar at this point, but still an awesome gift.

Oh and another thing I find crazy is that I never found a scallop up till now. These things should be pretty common right?

SeZMehK

Haven't seen a single scorpion yet. They just walk around in the grass when it doesn't right? In the evening of course.

Gonna swim a little now. Got nothing to do but waiting for my dad for God knows how long, so I guess swimming should kill the time.

Yeah, they walk around in the grass just like tarantulas... Those two are going to be a real pain in the ass to catch... >.>

Totakeke

Simon just gave me a country guitar for a cherry. Too bad I only need the folk guitar at this point, but still an awesome gift.

Oh and another thing I find crazy is that I never found a scallop up till now. These things should be pretty common right?

Not common.

One of my villagers moved out the other day so I was excited to see an occupied campsite this morning. Maybe there'd be a cute little bunny or hamster or squirrel but, oh god, no. This guy can't move in without my permission, right? Eesh.

tumblr_mpd0a3Xvph1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Koomaster

I have been visiting your dream town koo. It was nice! I only regret I didn't took a medicine before visiting, my ugly face made ugly pictures :p
Haha, I was scrolling down and I was like - wow that town looks a lot like mine. Hay, wait a second. :p

Thanks for visiting! My hard work in decorating my town paid off this morning...

tumblr_mpczlngpRn1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpczn2IVMx1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpczoni6301swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpczqaxJ8Y1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

After the comment about my bedroom, uh, ignore the Leonardo shirt I'm wearing in these pics.
I swear I was wearing it till I decided what my actual clothes of the day were going to be. <___<;;

SeZMehK

One of my villagers moved out the other day so I was excited to see an occupied campsite this morning. Maybe there'd be a cute little bunny or hamster or squirrel but, oh god, no. This guy can't move in without my permission, right? Eesh.

That is correct. It will only move in if you say yes.

MicH

My town is back at perfect town status after a weird day where it wasn't (due to lack of public works - seriously wat? I only built MORE in that day).

I have the following public works:

Does not count in perfect town status:
Dream Suite
Museum 2nd floor shop

Unsure if counts:
Train station remodeling
Town hall remodeling

Counts:
Reset center
3 benches
4 street lights
Campsite
Camping cot
Café

Currently building the flower clock. Still have no clue as to where I'm gonna build the fountain. I can't find a nice area to place it.

IrishNinja

If your town is open, I'd be happy to come so that you can catalog it. Just give me ten minutes and enter my FC...

The white katana and the sword were bought at the store, yes. The others were not, as far as I remember, but I'm not so sure where I got them (at least one in a tree)

ah...okay gimme a bit, cant add with people in here

How long does it take for someone to move in after you convinced them to at the campsite? I got Antonio to say he would move in. He even said he's not sure where he wants to build, yet yesterday I didn't see anything (I talked to him Monday).

How long does it take for someone to move in after you convinced them to at the campsite? I got Antonio to say he would move in. He even said he's not sure where he wants to build, yet yesterday I didn't see anything (I talked to him Monday).

I don't know if it's a set amount of time, but it takes a few days.

SeZMehK

Tomorrow you should see a plot of land reserved for him. It took me the third day after telling a camper to move in for a spot to be reserved.

I remember someone saying in the OT if your town is full, the campsite will no longer have visitors. Not true. I had Pippy show up this morning and I have 10 villagers.

Wrayfield

Yeah, Pietro moved into my town, too. I told him to use "FRRREAAAK!!" as a greating, that thing really freaks me out.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
My perfect peach tree is coming along nicely. When it bears fruit, I plant them suckers until I have a nice orchard and cut down the normal peach trees except for perhaps 2 of them. It will be a glorious peach paradise. Not to mention all the fruits I got from other towns. May even get rid of the tropical fruit trees except for one each. 250 a pop isn't as much a nice return as 500 on the other town fruits.

so every time Katrina or Redd brings the stupid tents I have to redo my nice deck :(

VlbFq9a.jpg

it was so hard to remember how I had this area designed after the tent removed my patterns

in other news Katie sent me her Pic so I would not forget her, not that I did not feel creepy enough riding a train alone with a Kitten

edzKbOr.jpg

Linius

My perfect peach tree is coming along nicely. When it bears fruit, I plant them suckers until I have a nice orchard and cut down the normal peach trees except for perhaps 2 of them. It will be a glorious peach paradise. Not to mention all the fruits I got from other towns. May even get rid of the tropical fruit trees except for one each. 250 a pop isn't as much a nice return as 500 on the other town fruits.

I planted extra palm trees to see if I could get some more bugs to spawn this month. When it comes to fruit I only bother to sell my perfect pears in other towns. If I can when their retail pays double. That nets a nice profit.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Questions about trees!

1) What's the rule for planting them in terms of proximity?

2) Once I finally get an axe, is it fine to just go through and chop down all the trees that don't bear fruit to make them fruit bearing trees?

MicH

VERY nice day today!!

Today is Blaire's birthday so I went to her house with my gift (a stove that I giftwrapped, aww I'm so nice) and I think she liked it. It was a bit sad that Rodney was her only guest :( But at least they had cake.

tumblr_mpcyccIDDl1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Her house is absolutely depressing. Stop giving everything you have to Re-Tail!

So Annalise moved out yesterday and today i DINALLY had a camper. I haven't had one in about a week or so ever since Blaire moved in as my 10th villager. In the campsite was Mott the lion. Eh. Had him in City Folk, don't really want him again. This time I'll wait it out and see who else I can get (CHERI PLEASE)

tumblr_mpcyey8oWh1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You look like such a nerd, Mott

I paid off my final house loan and Tom Nook sang in joy I am finally DEBT FREE! Town to decorate my house.

tumblr_mpcyii7Emq1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Why are you so happy? No more easy money for you!

The café was finished today and I can't wait to get a cup of coffe! Isabelle held a ceremony along with Brewster.

tumblr_mpcyjbekpo1svgayqo1_400.jpg

COFFEEEEEE

tumblr_mpcye4vlv11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Looking good!

Peewee beat me to the café so I couldn't clam to tbe the very first guest. Damn you, Peewee! You can't even sit properly in the chair! But that coffee was DE-LI-CI-OUS!

tumblr_mpcyfrte211svgayqo1_400.jpg

Every cell, I say!

I wanted to start a new publiv works project right away and decided to check the "chair sculpture" Rodney suggested I should build yesterday. Eeeehhh... what is this?

tumblr_mpcyk4xTIg1svgayqo1_400.jpg

A giant red boot.. really?

So yeah, that's not going to happen so I started funding the flower clock instead. I started construction right in front of the town hall. I think it will look great there!

In hybrid news, I got three again today. I got two new tulip hybrids - a pink and an orange one, so that's okay.

tumblr_mpcyd7ABZm1svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpcybdJXQO1svgayqo1_400.jpg

But the best news was yet to come. Coquette had lent me a purple rose so I could (hopefully) breed another one to start getting red roses for blue roses (jeez) and today it finally happened. A PURPPLE ROSE HAD APPEARED YESSSSS

tumblr_mpcygkWMsP1svgayqo1_400.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSS

I immediately picked it up and placed it and an orange rose next to each other in a secluded spot where no other rose was near them to interfere with their beautiful flower love.

tumblr_mpcyhegNta1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You guys can start making red rosebabies now!

IrishNinja

giant boot...why

If your town is open, I'd be happy to come so that you can catalog it. Just give me ten minutes and enter my FC...

open!

sorry to keep you waiting, lemme know if youre around cause im crashing soon! also if you want a pair of hero pants

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Questions about trees!

1) What's the rule for planting them in terms of proximity?

2) Once I finally get an axe, is it fine to just go through and chop down all the trees that don't bear fruit to make them fruit bearing trees?

1. Too close to something else and they wither and die. Learned that the hard way planting banana trees on the beach.

2. Honestly, I don't know if fruit trees become money/furniture/beehive dropping trees when they don't have fruit on them. I don't believe they do but not 100% sure so keep some regular trees out there.

Soulmate

Banned
Looking for:
- Astro Table
- Modern Wood furniture (chest, clock, table, shelf)
- Robot furniture (I have the clock, floor, and TV)

If anyone's kind enough to let me catalog those, I'll highly appreciate it.

I can help you with the Modern Wood Shelf and Robo-bed, Robo-Stereo, Robo-Lamp, Robo-Dresser, Robo-Table. Maybe you can help me with that Robo-clock, floor and a modern wood bed. :p

Today is my birthday. Marito the tiger who likes sports was waiting for me and invited me to his house wher him and 2 others organised a small fiesta. How cute.
But. WHERE were the others! I swear they will be beaten by my net!

I am currently trying to get rid of Rachida, a pink squirrel who talks like a stupide girl from reality TV (in french, "kikoo", MDR, and so on°. Beating her with my net can accelerate her moving out? Or shall I just ignore her?

Shahadan

Villagers need to stop giving each other catchphrases dammit ! I now have a mouse saying "quackidee!", a pig happily using "woo woof!" at the end of every sentence, and a few other weirdos spouting nonsense.
It's a mess!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I swear this Police Station is going to end up being the very last public works project I ever get, yet another day with yet another awful request that I'm never going to place in my town. The list so far:

Modern bridge
Fairy-tale streetlight
Outdoor chair
Stone tablet
Wind turbine
Balloon arch
Fire pit
Jungle gym
Scarecrow
Video screen

Lesson number one for all villagers of Barstow, stop complaining there aren't enough public works projects when you only suggest garbage that nobody in their right mind would put in their town.

I've had the wind turbine suggested.

thats it.

i've had it since the 10th of June.

go to hell ;_;

Shahadan

Today is my birthday. Marito the tiger who likes sports was waiting for me and invited me to his house wher him and 2 others organised a small fiesta. How cute.
But. WHERE were the others! I swear they will be beaten by my net!

I am currently trying to get rid of Rachida, a pink squirrel who talks like a stupide girl from reality TV (in french, "kikoo", MDR, and so on°. Beating her with my net can accelerate her moving out? Or shall I just ignore her?

Joyeux anniversaire! Is it a secret reference to Rachida Dati ? :lol:

Villagers need to stop giving each other catchphrases dammit ! I now have a mouse saying "quackidee!", a pig happily using "woo woof!" at the end of every sentence, and a few other weirdos spouting nonsense.
It's a mess!

Lol. My town is pirate hideout. Dirty words everywhere.

IrishNinja

yeah man how'd you get all those suggestions? swimming trick alone aint it, im guessin this right combination of villager archetypes is panning out somehow

Are there worse public works projects than this one? It's huge and it moves!

Although it'd be tempting if it actually brought in bells... It's too bad more of the projects don't have some kind of purpose to them besides just contributing to town satisfaction.

tumblr_mpd0friHeO1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

MicH

I often get suggestions while I'm in my house for a long time (as in redecorating) or when I'm ordering a bunch of stuff from T&T Mart. I also got MANY when I laid down my pathways.

I currently have the following:

zen clock
stone tablet
zen garden
geyser
scarecrow
chair sculpture
yield sign
stadium lights
camping cot

I have only built the camping cot. They all suck. Can't believe I've managed to get all the worst ones.

IrishNinja

oh man that expensive oil right, you just know it's not gonna help your rating...be funny offshores tho

I have only built the camping cot. They all suck. Can't believe I've managed to get all the worst ones.

zen garden & a few sound interesting! would you describe your villagers as varied in personality type? testing a theory ive seen here

SeZMehK

I have one last upgrade for my house. That will be done tomorrow and I can pay off that money hungry tanooki and be done with him...

MicH

oh man that expensive oil right, you just know it's not gonna help your rating...be funny offshores tho

zen garden & a few sound interesting! would you describe your villagers as varied in personality type? testing a theory ive seen here
Ok, they're maybe not the worst (oil rig, pipes and stack of rice somes to mind), but they're not doing anything for me. Zen garden is a bunch of rocks in sand, geyser sounds so much more cool than it really is, lol.

I have the following villagers:

Biskit: Lazy
Snake: Jock
Peewee. Grumpy
Cesar: Grumpy
Rodney: Smug
Wendy: Peppy
Blaire: Snooty
Gayle: Normal
Muffy: Uchi

Muffy, Rodney, Snake and Peewee has suggested pretty much every one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom