• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Ok, they're maybe not the worst (oil rig, pipes and stack of rice somes to mind), but they're not doing anything for me. Zen garden is a bunch of rocks in sand, geyser sounds so much more cool than it really is, lol.

I have the following villagers:

Biskit: Lazy
Snake: Jock
Peewee. Grumpy
Cesar: Grumpy
Rodney: Smug
Wendy: Peppy
Blaire: Snooty
Gayle: Normal
Muffy: Uchi

Muffy, Rodney, Snake and Peewee has suggested pretty much every one of those.

Doesn't the Geyser spray out continuous water?

SuperSah

Banned
No idea, I think it looks hideous so I never built it, haha. But I imagine so, there's a tiny hole where water should spray out.

EDIT: Just started raining in my town again. Brilliant.

Aye, that's the one. :)

It's thundering in my town. Need more sun please.

SeZMehK

My villager list:

Sly - Jock
Lolly - Normal
Moe - Lazy
Diana - Snooty
Winnie - Peppy
Hopper - Cranky
Klaus - Smug
Chow - Cranky
Sparro - Jock
Shari - Uchi

The projects that have been suggested are:

Illuminated Tree
Yield Sign
Police Station

That's it... Sigh. my villagers suck because they don't suggest shit...

Oh btw, having multiples of a certain personality, it gets boring seeing the same dialog. For example, Sly and Sparro say the same things. :/

Petrie

Banned
So this morning Fauna asks me to make plans to come visit her, asks for a time. I say 9am. I get there at 8:59 and she's standing outside and then says I missed the plans and don't do that next time and she was upset. WTF game.

SuperSah

Banned
An excellent way to trigger new requests is to go diving for a solid 5+ minutes. It triggers animal's talking. Large chance of a request. I got about 5 projects this way. :)

IrishNinja

man, i want a police station and stuff like that

An excellent way to trigger new requests is to go diving for a solid 5+ minutes. It triggers animal's talking. Large chance of a request. I got about 5 projects this way. :)

i think maybe the combination for me will be doing this, then trying to have one of those type of villagers (the ones who've suggested stuff) see me first, cause if the "!" is from say this one dude its always hey buy my crappy shirt

Harvested some pears, cherries, and perfect oranges this morning. Putting some of them in storage so that I can plant more trees if necessary.

Also, I dug up three fossils and three gyroids, Apollo is moving in today, and it looks like Redd's in town today.

SuperSah

Banned
man, i want a police station and stuff like that

i think maybe the combination for me will be doing this, then trying to have one of those type of villagers (the ones who've suggested stuff) see me first, cause if the "!" is from say this one dude its always hey buy my crappy shirt

Work at it. Works great. :3

OneLetter

Only 4 more fossils to go. So close to that golden shovel.

Here's my list of what I'm looking for, as well as dupes I'm giving away: http://j.mp/1cQMqma

I also dumped all my turnips last night in a friend's town for 554 each. My 18000 turnips turned into nearly 10 million bells. :D

So the cafe opened today.

Brewster isn't very chatty. Is this a similar situation like talking to Sable everyday or do I just need to keep spending money in his fine establishment for him not to be ice cold towards me?

Stat!

Here's my list of what I'm looking for, as well as dupes I'm giving away: http://j.mp/1cQMqma

I also dumped all my turnips last night in a friend's town for 554 each. My 18000 turnips turned into nearly 10 million bells. :D

DIplo neck for Sabretooth Skull

FC is in my profile if you want. Let me know your FC/if open your gates.

For others I have:

Archaeopteryx (x2)
Styraco Torso

I pretty much need nearly every fossil.

I need to make this happen. I can't even build a bridge at this point, I'm so po'. Although since I started the game on Sunday, I suppose it's not that bad :p

What's the best way to make bells? I can't even really afford turnips. Also, when Isabelle says that they rely on donations for public works projects, does she really just mean that I have to pay for them or do people in town contribute?

Is this the case for the outdoor sign or does it affect the museum signs as well. No one mentioned if my Gyroid sign didn't work for them, but if it didn't I can always just post a blown up version of the the design for someone to manually copy.

The design I want to put up is the "NO RUNNING" sign from a few pages back. If you can blow that up so that I can clearly see the individual pixels, I think I'll be able to copy it.

OneLetter

I need to make this happen. I can't even build a bridge at this point, I'm so po'. Although since I started the game on Sunday, I suppose it's not that bad :p

What's the best way to make bells? I can't even really afford turnips. Also, when Isabelle says that they rely on donations for public works projects, does she really just mean that I have to pay for them or do people in town contribute?

To start, just do a few beetle / fishing runs on the island. It's literally just walking in circles around the island, and only catching the beetles on the palm trees. There's more than a few guides online if you want to know more. Each run nets around 300K+

If you don't have the island yet, just fish in your town, sell all your shells/fruit that's growing, and you'll get 100K pretty quickly just from doing the basics.

Turnips are where the big payoff comes in. I always fill my entire inventory (A, B, and C) every Sunday, then wait for a town to have 500+.

To start, just do a few beetle / fishing runs on the island. It's literally just walking in circles around the island, and only catching the beetles on the palm trees. There's more than a few guides online if you want to know more. Each run nets around 300K+

If you don't have the island yet, just fish in your town, sell all your shells/fruit that's growing, and you'll get 100K pretty quickly just from doing the basics.

Turnips are where the big payoff comes in. I always fill my entire inventory (A, B, and C) every Sunday, then wait for a town to have 500+.

Nice, thanks! I didn't think I was supposed to shake the fruit off of the trees haha.

SuperSah

Banned
BOQM0zhCMAE7NoG.jpg

Guys, the puny tree's getting bigger. :3

MicH

I also have Katie if anyone wants her. I had her yesterday as well and just assumed she would go away if I didn't take her to another town.Nope, she's still here. Ugh

Diablos54

So my lockers filled with clothes... Should I just sell the ones I don't want/need anymore, or is there a place I can put them?

disc'd

ahh it wouldn't have mattered, you'd still have it lol. reverts to last save, before you entered. Does it save before or after Katie leaves your town? If you still have her, I can open again.

Yup, please do. There's something in your store I want to buy also!

guys when are you able to sit near the tree for the credits to roll? I just want to know sorry if this has been asked before I know I asked but not sure if answered

Wunder

Aren't we your friends? :D ACGAF is always at your side! :p

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated. I didn't know about the online stuff, I thought you'd have to be next to the guy to do visiting, so that's cool! Hopefully you guys will still be around once I finally get my 3DSXL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom