• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster

I visited a couple of random Japanese towns in the dream suite:

This Zelda inspired room was the highlight:
axk3.jpg

Apparently this is Mr Popcorn
9wkt.jpg

I have no idea what's going on here
7i9u.jpg

This house was pretty sweet
51f3.jpg
eqyf.jpg

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At least 500 hours of play is easy to get ^^'

And I got another silver slingshot... Does anyone needs one?

Any chance you could save it for me? I probably won't be on for about 10 hours though.

EDIT: Actually don't worry about it. I'd rather earn one myself.

Stat!

Dammet. I have the worst villagers known to mankind (animalkind).

Willow, Curlos, Diva, Angus, Elmer.

With the exception of Nan, Carmen, Poncho, the rest can leave. Can I set fire to their buildings? I've pissed off Angus for days and he likes it still.

Kid Ska

With the exception of Nan, Carmen, Poncho, the rest can leave. Can I set fire to their buildings? I've pissed off Angus for days and he likes it still.

Get the Megaphone and yell their names while standing right next to them. It really pisses people off.

Animekatt

So my XL still isn't working. Luckily I have the physical ACNL cart and my OG 3DS, so I'm still able to play. But... my friend list on that system is empty. Also the game thought I time traveled, so I lost all of my turnips. I'm not too upset about that, since I can make that money up farming.

I will contact Nintendo to see what needs to be done. I really really hope I can still keep my profile. I adore my Activity log, and I'm an ambassador.

My new temporary FC is 1607 1738 7398

Everyone who has me on their friend list, re add me! New people that don't have me, add me too!

Mekere

Any chance you could save it for me? I probably won't be on for about 10 hours though.

EDIT: Actually don't worry about it. I'd rather earn one myself.

As you wish, just tell me if you change your mind, I think I must have several spares anyway.

I dunno what it does, but yes please?

It's just a slingshot that send two stones instead of one. Not a really useful tool, but better than nothing when balloon are flying around.

FC: 4640-0003-5320

Kid Ska

Wow, looking at City Folk screenshots makes me really appreciate the new player character models. The old ones look so dopey...

Diablos54

As you wish, just tell me if you change your mind, I think I must have several spares anyway.

It's just a slingshot that send two stones instead of one. Not a really useful tool, but better than nothing when balloon are flying around.

FC: 4640-0003-5320
I haven't got any silver items yet, so this is awesome haha. Added me already, that was quick!

SuperSah

Banned
Wow, looking at City Folk screenshots makes me really appreciate the new player character models. The old ones look so dopey...

This. They look really off and plasticky. I adore the new models. Look so much more realistic. And grass in ACCF looks bad. Too bright.

Yeah, one year. Feels like ages away. :(

I'll wait since having everyone who visits my town thinking I'm a lousy cheat would suck :D

even though I have two towns I did not even mind when my second town ended with the same orange fruit meaning I got no bonus in going to sell perfects

Based on the many hours, and over three play sessions, it took me to find the turantula, I was expecting the same for the Scorpion. I caught the bastard within the first 10 minutes of my first serious attempt last night.

Volodja

Until yesterday I've watered all my flowers every day.
That's it, with like 100 flowers and growing every day I can't keep it up, I'll just water the wilted ones and hope I don't miss a few minutes every day to do it.
Damn flowers everywhere.

Duster

Until yesterday I've watered all my flowers every day.
That's it, with like 100 flowers and growing every day I can't keep it up, I'll just water the wilted ones and hope I don't miss a few minutes every day to do it.
Damn flowers everywhere.

You could use the beautiful town ordinance.

Chaos17

Ignore the ones you don't like and they will leave by themselves.
Interacting with seems not considered a way to not want day even if you're meant o them maybe the game think it's your way to like them...

But other players confirmed that they just ignored the villager and after a week (or more) the villager moved out.

BowieZ

Banned
It's all happening today. Gold slingshot, silver rod, silver net, megaphone, lighthouse completed, picnic in the works. Surely Shampoodle and LOL are day away :D

Hugstable

Banned
Woot somewhat eventful day today! Just met the guy for Club LOL and now have to get signatures, Kicks is finally opened, T & T Mart is finally open. Just need that darn QR machine now.

llamarawk

Can you give bugs to a friend that just started that you saved from June (firefly and common butterfly)? can't seem to find a way to do that.

daily cuteness

vbeG2dm.jpg

took all this time to tan and I cannot even get a brown bunny hood... at least I have a new brown bunny neighbor but too lazy to go take a pic maybe when I wake up

WSSk2SY.jpg

got this store upgrade done today happy

yciLmGn.jpg

the joys of having 2 3DSes blow on your 3DS my other Mayor has a pinwheel she can make spin lol

qx5hgBf.jpg

I this this U R Here shirt with the red arrow pointing to my junk is a bit much Nintendo
I2kOwpK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom