• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Elise is leaving and she's making me feel like a dick :(

On the plus side, building stonehenge seems to have pushed me over and I now have a perfect town!

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Eugene you so cray

edit okay I got to explain this... Eugene asked what is my Relationship with one of my female Alts then said wait that is kinda Rude of him to ask... so he goes on to say
CHLsmMn.jpg

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
May as well post my Nintendo want and doubles list in case anyone wants to trade.

NEED:

Hero's Tunic
Hero's pants
Majora's Mask
Midna's mask
Fire bar
Yoshi egg
Wii Balance Board
Big Bro Moostachio
Triple bananas

and I gots to trade
Metroid
block floor
green shell
Pikmin
yellow pikmin hat
triforce

PM if anyone interested. Also on the lookout for 500+ turnip prices.

Iresecia

Neo Member
I'm still seeking someone to catalog those Best Buy items from. Willing to pay if need be.

Also I'm sure someone pointed this out but the DLC rainbow screen can be cataloged for anyone who missed it last month.

Grizzo

Today...

tumblr_mpd8bmJJIQ1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpd8dafibt1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

It feels good to see Booker again. I missed him.

Also yesterday I got my hair done at Diggeh's Shampoodle and let's just say that I didn't expect that...

tumblr_mpd8ginwgH1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

And here's Diggeh laughing at me while I'm tearing up over my haircut

tumblr_mpd8i7gpYO1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Oh, and to conclude this post :

srGME7h.gif

Eugene seems to find his own dresses but since he is the coolest dude in my town going to send him some more dresses from now on dude is wearing high hells from Kicks

Speaking of villagers wearing certain types of outfits, Bob -- known for his red shirt with flowers on it recently changed into a cave man outfit right in front of me.

I almost cried. But, the cave shirt works for him. Bob is just that cool, braah.

Btw, my villagers are:

Bob - Lazy
Snake - Jock
Shari - Uchi
Fauna - Normal
Olivia - Snooty
Vladimir - Cranky
Hopper - Cranky
Lucha - Smug
Chrissy - Peppy

I totally pair Snake and Chrissy up; I think Snake gave Chrissy fleas because she told me to not tell Snake that she got fleas (which I posted in the first OT. Or maybe she cheated on Snake and got fleas from someone else!). I also ship Bob and Olivia. Bob was actually the first person to tell me that Olivia was sick in my town.

Hugstable

Banned
How long is it before Katie Usually comes into town? I'm already like almost a week and a half in and I have a full 10 villagers. Will Katie even come to my town?

Niraj

Thanks for suggesting a yield sign, Flurry. That's just what this town was missing, you're right!

Grizzo

Thanks for suggesting a yield sign, Flurry. That's just what this town was missing, you're right!

This is what Elvis want now in my town :

PWP-Stone_Tablet_model.png

He things this is just what Holodrum needs to shake things up a little bit. How thrilling.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
May as well post my Nintendo want and doubles list in case anyone wants to trade.

NEED:

Hero's Tunic
Hero's pants
Majora's Mask
Midna's mask
Fire bar
Yoshi egg
Wii Balance Board
Big Bro Moostachio
Triple bananas

and I gots to trade
Metroid
block floor
green shell
Pikmin
yellow pikmin hat
triforce

PM if anyone interested. Also on the lookout for 500+ turnip prices.

Just an update. Triforce and Metroid are gone and the Midna Mask & big bro stach have been received. Thanks.

Salsa

Also i've changed paths. I liked the old one but it had no corners and that made it look really crappy every time a street "ended", so I sacrificed 9 slots of my designs in order to get a path with corners in. It aint too bad since the flag and other stuff (standee) remains even after you swap the slot.

old:

tumblr_mpdatzj41y1sv134do1_400.jpg

new:

tumblr_mpdavv9N4B1sv134do1_400.jpg

old one is the path I like the most so its a shame whoever did it never bothered with the corners

Niraj

This is what Elvis want now in my town :

PWP-Stone_Tablet_model.png

He things this is just what Holodrum needs to shake things up a little bit. How thrilling.

lol. I left a note on my bulletin board telling my villagers to suggest a police station so I could lock up anyone that suggests stupid stuff. So far, they've completely ignored it, so I think they understand :/

On another note, Tammi finally invited me into her house, and I was excited because she has a couple exotic items I don't have yet (shelf, end table). Of course she doesn't let me buy either -_- so I bought one of her lazy-susan tables to go with my other one :p

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Had no idea you could build Stonehenge or the Eiffel tower...

Heck, I just got my house to the biggest square size for $200K. I need to play more...

cosmogyral

Neo Member
anyone wanna trade their cat tower for my shaved ice lamp? I'd also love to catalogue a crown if anyone would be so kind. the small one, not the royal one.

0018 0941 4804

this is my Turnip sales Alt that Eugene was talking about

while I was waiting for the next turnip price I saw something tasty
zo6POK1.jpg

PHSXIWk.jpg

8R5Cszd.jpg

I've been playing too long seeing things

Also i've changed paths. I liked the old one but it had no corners and that made it look really crappy every time a street "ended", so I sacrificed 9 slots of my designs in order to get a path with corners in. It aint too bad since the flag and other stuff (standee) remains even after you swap the slot.

old:

tumblr_mpdatzj41y1sv134do1_400.jpg

new:

tumblr_mpdavv9N4B1sv134do1_400.jpg

old one is the path I like the most so its a shame whoever did it never bothered with the corners

I have the old one too, might switch to the new... looks awesome!

GuitarAnthony: Gates are open. :)

llamarawk

Can you only have one of the four Town Ordinances in place at once? Also, does Bell Boom Town increase your loan payment or any loans you take out on house expansion?

Lexxism

I think it was one a day but try it and see.

That's my plan actually but I remembered that I just paid the lighthouse I'm building which makes me restrict do other task.

I think you can only destroy one at a time. Isabelle says it's so much work to destroy one. Yeah right.

Ah. I guess I'll see it tomorrow then. I hope I can still build another project after destroying one.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Hey guys!

If anyone has Sharks as their daily Re-tail bonus sale, hit me up! I've got a room full of sharks I'm waiting to sell.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I have Katrina in my town, anyone want to visit and help me get her a store?

Also, is there anyone with a town that has the KK stuff? I really want some sort of music for my oh so quiet house.

Also, Modern Wood furniture.

/begging

Grizzo

Anyone else run into this with the megaphone?

tumblr_mpdcbhmPNg1syeo42o1_400.jpg

Not sure what I said to get it to say that.

The megaphone is so broken. Actually, it's the 3DS microphone which seems broken. I can't even blow on dandelion weeds, it takes me about eight or nine tries to succeed (even though I'm doing it gently).

mtlam

Hey guys trading post here,

Have:
Yoshi Egg
Blue Falcon
Archelon Skull
Apato Tail

Want:
Hero's Boots
Hero's Pants
Varia Suit

PM me if you want to trade.

Bam moved into my town today... I forgot which town he moved from. I'll take good care of him though - he's a cool dude and I like the deer/bucks. :)

Crayons

Banned
Just some of the screenshots I've taken recently.

cDd4Pym.jpg

Okay...
kErtWmc.jpg

Sleeping in Reggie's bed
jf3ftPI.jpg

Jesus Christ.
sqRgPcx.jpg

Sup
6v5By7e.jpg

Get out of my town, Graham
oCpLGrd.jpg

Thanks!
LAK4Pxa.jpg

My hybrids.
WMUmDAo.jpg

Turnip money
pEoux45.jpg

rhnBupk.jpg

Too cute. I love Rudy.
GQKK05m.jpg

Maybe a bit too much.
Sfi4wIn.jpg

Spare flowers.

G-Pink

Got a trading post here. Some fossils I'd like to get. On top of the dupes I have in the list, I've got a Solemn Painting, and tons of Nintendo items. Besides the Arwing and Triforce, I've probably got it, just ask! PM me with your friend code. Mine is 1461-6211-0741

Have:

Plesio Neck
Ptera Right Wing
Stego Torso
Plesio Neck
Ammonite
Iguanodon Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Shark Tooth

Need:

Amber
Ankylo Tail
Archelon Torso
Fern Fossil
Megacero Skull
Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail
Pachy Torso
Ptera Skull
Spino Skull
Stego Skull
Styraco Torso
Styraco Tail
Tricera Skull
Tricera Torso
Trilobite

Symphonic

Working on getting my paths all looking nice. I reaaaaaaaallllyyyy wish you could put ground textures in the two spots in front of buildings, it's so obnoxious.

Kokonoe

Banned
O_O!! How long have you had the game?! And Congrats!

Since US launch, but this is due to time traveling, quite a bit at that. It's honestly easier to unlock it the normal way, I had to time travel at least 35 times to meet Gracie those 4 times.

What. How. That was fast. I thought Gracie only came during Fall?

WHAT

Gracie comes once you spend 70k in T.I.Y.

Did time traveling play a role in this? Cool, regardless.
Kokonoe, How did you get that upgrade so fast?

I did a lot of time traveling, about 35ish times. Wasn't fun to to say the least! However, it ended up being worth it for me in the end.

Congrats!

Thanks!

Such an enormous store...=O

I know, right!? It has pretty much everything. I even bought a Persimmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom