• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hoarding silver items and fortune cookie items and I want to trade/give them away.

Silver Rod x 2
Silver Slingshot x 2
Silver Shovel x 2
&
All of the items
Yellow Pikmin (Hat)
Blue Pikmin (Hat)
Wario Mustache (not actual name)
Mario Mustache (not actual name)
Triple Banana
Peach Parasol
Yoshi Egg
Green Shell
Varia Shoes (Probably Boots)
? Block
1-Up Mushroom

What I want?
Any of these (Catalog. Trade. Whatever.)
Modern: Cabinet, Chair, Desk, Dresser, Table, Wall
Modern Wood: Bed, Clock
Exotic: Bureau, Lamp, End Table
Blue: Bed, Bench, Cabinet, Wardrobe, Wall, Flooring
or
A Rotten Turnip
or
Trash

FC: 3969 4612 9418
PM me.

gerudoman

The fence was such a waste of money and space... I wanted to plant a tree of perfect fruit there but it seems like you can only have plants in there. Oh well.

It REALLY sucks that trees won't grow if they're completely surrounded by other trees. Makes my orchard look stupid.

I loved the idea of an orchard but said fuck it and I just have trees everywhere. I seem to keep adding one or two a day just to fill it in. Maybe at some point I'll make a dirt path set and wind it through all of them. I'm in no rush to do anything crazy. :)

Finally...

All of my work has payed off.

i6Fxr4LpZcEjT.JPG

GracieGrace is pretty cool.

Wait, how on earth have you got GracieGrace already? I thought it takes almost 2 months to go from the T&T Mart to T&T Emporium?

So jealous though, the Aviator Shades are the last thing I want for my characters outfit and by the time I get GracieGrace the summer range will be gone and I'll have to wait another year.

Speaking of villagers wearing certain types of outfits, Bob -- known for his red shirt with flowers on it recently changed into a cave man outfit right in front of me.

I almost cried. But, the cave shirt works for him. Bob is just that cool, braah.

That caveman clothing has been spreading through my town like a disease. Tucker started off as the only animal wearing it, now 7 out of the 9 villagers are.

It really sucks that we can't gently nudge villagers out our towns. I don't hate them all, but I really want 5 of my 10 to move on to free up space for new people. There was a cool camper in my town yesterday that I couldn't take in because I'm full up.

Grrr, this and grass erosion are the two most frustrating things in this game imo.

Keeping: Robin, Chief, Deena, Bianca, Biskit (my favorite)
Leaving: Stinky, Rory, Hazel, Velma, Tex (like him, but hate where he put his house)

Kokonoe

Banned
Wait, how on earth have you got GracieGrace already? I thought it takes almost 2 months to go from the T&T Mart to T&T Emporium?

So jealous though, the Aviator Shades are the last thing I want for my characters outfit and by the time I get GracieGrace the summer range will be gone and I'll have to wait another year.

Here's the post.

Since US launch, but this is due to time traveling, quite a bit at that. It's honestly easier to unlock it the normal way, I had to time travel at least 35 times to meet Gracie those 4 times.

Wasn't fun to to say the least! However, it ended up being worth it for me in the end.

I'm loving how the shop sells watering can AND axe, meaning I'll never run out of an axe now due to it breaking. I set my clock back to the correct date, now I have no need for time traveling with the store unlocked. Haha.

Here's the post.

I'm loving how the shop sells watering can AND axe, meaning I'll never run out of an axe now due to it breaking. I set my clock back to the correct date, now I have no need for time traveling with the store unlocked. Haha.
Ah. Can I ask how many villagers you lost during that time? I'm quite tempted to TT back to the Summer when I unlock the T&T Emporium to buy some Aviator Shades, but I'm paranoid about Rosie or Bob moving out.

Kokonoe

Banned
Ah. Can I ask how many villagers you lost during that time? I'm quite tempted to TT back to the Summer when I unlock the T&T Emporium to buy some Aviator Shades, but I'm paranoid about Rosie or Bob moving out.

The animals I converse with daily and I'm good friends with didn't move away, I did have one animal I never talked to move out. Other than that, those animals I usually talk to still are pretty cheery.

Try sending them some letters with presents and talking to them before you time travel if you're worried.

Fossil time!

Have:

Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Tail
Parasaur Tail x2
Ptera Skull
Shark Tooth
Stego Torso
T. Rex Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite x2

Need:
Right Ptera Wing
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Ichthyo Tail or Torso (whatever it's called)
Any Diplo parts that aren't chest and tail
Whatever is in between the Coprolite and the Shark Tooth
Whatever is in between the Fern Fossil and the Archaeopteryx

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Even though I made nearly 3m bells, I don't think I can fully expand and still have some money left over for turnips next week. Think I need one more million-bell run...

I the meantime I can start to tidy up - arrange furniture, think about what ranges I want to use (guide just arrived so that will help), lay down some more paths, clear some trees and arrange my orchards.

celebi23

So, I'm up for trading some stuff. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. If you're interested in trading, just shoot me a PM with the item name in the subject line.

Here's what I've got to trade:
Red Pikmin
Triforce
Space Shuttle
manhole cover
Mrs. Flamingo
dolly
Diplo skull
Diplo neck
Stego Torso

Here's what I'm looking for:
any Cabana stuff that isn't the radio
Sandals sold at the Club Tortimer gift shop

zroid

Banned
This is probably the most recent previous example of a fast-moving series of OTs:

zU4spN7.png

iIvRsV4.png

--

This is us:

0d07.png

PfPfCUV.png

--

r76.png

anyone taking bets? :p

I've been getting villagers asking me to leave for the past couple weeks. I want to hold onto them so I tell them to stay. The one time a villager I actually want to leave asks me I tell her "Fine, go on, see if I care", but she obviously thought it was a joke since she decided to stay anyway. Why ask me then?!

How do you have it unlocked already?

Time travel, presumably.

Stat!

I have an Archeopteryx and a Styraco Torso for trade for other fossils. Missing plenty.

I don't know what to do to get Blathers to give me the second floor by now!

Anyone have Katrina in their town? Want to start on my fortune being read to me 20 times. I also have Redd in my town if you want to be *fake* artwork (as the real one has been purchased). He has the statue with the hand pointed out too.

bumpkin

Fossil time!

Have:

Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Tail
Parasaur Tail x2
Ptera Skull
Shark Tooth
Stego Torso
T. Rex Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite x2

Need:
Right Ptera Wing
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Whatever is in between the Coprolite and the Shark Tooth
Whatever is in between the Fern Fossil and the Archaeopteryx
Just PM'ed you a possible trade deal.

Dinosaur Track. Peking Man.

Oooh. Thanks for that info. It's been bugging me for a while not knowing what they are.

Updated fossil list.

Have:

Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Tail
Parasaur Tail x2
Ptera Skull
Shark Tooth
Stego Torso
T. Rex Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite x2

Need:
Right Ptera Wing
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Dinosaur Track
Peking Man

Betty

Banned
Finally received the gold stalk market badge
BOQ9fAcCMAEdRYB.jpg:large

Lovin' my Lighthouse placement
BOREwr_CEAE1ha4.jpg:large

Also really liking the fact you can sit next to villagers.
BOQ9s6OCIAI8aWG.jpg:large
BOQ-IkmCcAAt38F.jpg:large

That flag.
BOQ95rTCMAAPm7z.jpg:large

Kyonashi

Because my girlfriend managed to successfully addict me to New Leaf despite me not liking Wild World, I decided to get this commissioned for our anniversary, what do you guys think?

tumblr_mp4vja18dN1qabcpvo1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom