• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeZMehK

Because my girlfriend managed to successfully addict me to New Leaf despite me not liking Wild World, I decided to get this commissioned for our anniversary, what do you guys think?

tumblr_mp4vja18dN1qabcpvo1_1280.png

That is so damn cute! I am sure she would love it!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The daily photo challenge Nintendo posted on Facebook seems to imply there will be another bug-off later in the month, unless I'm misinterpreting.

Third Saturday in July, August, and September, so still a few more.

And amazing picture Kyonashi!

Oxx

It has been days since I've had to island grind thanks to turnips.

I'm starting to miss the place.

We have to go back.

It has been days since I've had to island grind thanks to turnips.

I'm starting to miss the place.

We have to go back.

I kinda prefer doing it that way. I don't like how hectic it gets and how anxious I get when trying to sell turnips. I like beetle catching. :)

Bandicoot

Does anyone know if its possible to get a perfect fruit from someone else that matches your home fruit and grow it? I know that normally perfect fruit wont grow if its not native, but what if it is?

For example, my native fruit is cherries but I dont have any perfects. Can someone else give me a perfect cherry and I can plant it in my town for more perfect cherries?

Rocwell

Does anyone know if its possible to get a perfect fruit from someone else that matches your home fruit and grow it? I know that normally perfect fruit wont grow if its not native, but what if it is?

For example, my native fruit is cherries but I dont have any perfects. Can someone else give me a perfect cherry and I can plant it in my town for more perfect cherries?

I have perfect cherries. I'll bring you a basket and we can find out. :)

FC is in my profile

Betty

Banned
awesome, adding you now. your town or mine? do you want anything in return?

Your Friend Code would be nice, :D, and we'll do it in my town.

EDIT: You included it in your first post, reading comprehension fail on my part.

Adding and opening gates now.

UberTag

I'll pass along the same request... except I need perfect oranges instead.

I can pay in bells, turnips, Nintendo items or fossils. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

UberTag

Sucks I missed the turnip buying last weekend. Was at 592-something last night when I checked last. x_x
In a situation like that you should be opening up your village gates for other sellers.

You'll often make more from commissions than you ever would have buying from Joan and selling them yourself.

Grizzo

We should be able to stock our clothes in a specific wardrobe where you only put clothes, our shoes in a drawer where you only put shoes... etc, etc. I have so many of them, I need to sell them since it takes so much space in my storage.

But then again, if I want to change my look, I'll have to order them from Nook and wait until the day after. That's not convenient at all.

SoulFist

I bought the game but I haven't gotten past naming my town yet. It's too much pressure! I just want to stack fruit with you doods, but I can't think of a perfect town name. Well, I had one, but the character limit was too small.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just looking through the prima guide for furniture ideas. Didn't realise there is a garden theme, so I'll use that for my back room.

Do you need all items from a theme to get a HHA bonus? Some like the alpine theme have lots of pieces, you'd end up with quite a crowded room

SmithnCo

Just looking through the prima guide for furniture ideas. Didn't realise there is a garden theme, so I'll use that for my back room.

Do you need all items from a theme to get a HHA bonus? Some like the alpine theme have lots of pieces, you'd end up with quite a crowded room

I know it's 20k for all furniture and 30k for furniture + wallpaper. You might get a bonus for incomplete sets but it won't get you big points.

Velcro Fly

Bubbles is moving out on the 8th. I let her go like I said I would let anyone go. But I'd probably make Ricky and Samson stay. And maybe Willow too. The rest can go if they so choose.

#1 spot on my activity log already, passing fire emblem when I checked before playing today.

I hate how ores don't stack. Hitting the money rock got me 8 ores today and they don't stack. I feel like I should sell them because they take up so much space but then you never know when you want something to be redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom